BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant eye cream protects, hydrates and smoothes the eye area, providing 12 hours of protection from free radicals while smoothing fine lines and moisturizing. Formulated with Dr. Brandt's revolutionary A3 power, a dynamic shield boosted with anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-stress ingredients. The paraben and fragrance free formula promotes fresher, more youthful and rested skin around the eyes. Your eye area is definitely more resistant to the signs of aging. Smoothes fine lines and; wrinkles Prevents first signs of aging around eye contour Protects against free radicals and; external aggressors Hydrates* see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Velvet E.
Velvet E.
Use it daily. Nice and light and no horrible smell. To expensive tho. Cheaper items work just as well.  Pricey. It's ok
Amy W.
Amy W.
Worked very well on the puffiness in my eyes. This was the first time I used it and it totally met my expectations.
khushbu p.
khushbu p.
Reston , VA
This eye serum is great! Makes a difference with in a few days. Significantly reduces puffiness.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Spruce Grove, AB
This eye cream is heaven in a bottle. It helps brighten, depuff and reduce wrinkles in only a few weeks! I love this product and it really is a miracle for my skin. It doesn't have a greasy feeling and is good for AM or PM use. Very happy with Dr Brandt products
Katie O.
Katie O.
This was an okay cream. It was moisturizing and sank into the skin very nicely but didn't do much other than that for me!
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Kingston, AL
His is a really great cream. But it is expensive. I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother me at all.
Mafteiu C.
Mafteiu C.
Bucharest
This eye cream is very rich and has a cooling effect without the minty feeling or any strong scent to it. I used it for about a month and a half and the puffiness and dry textured skin under my eye area disappeared. I am also noticing a youthful glow and uniformity in color. My eyes are in an amazing condition and all because of the cream. But I have to say that the only downside is that it takes some time to absorb so is not something to do in a rush . A little goes a long way and with that I can justify the price tag. I do recommend the product.
Asma C.
Asma C.
Blacksburg, VA
I used this product for 3 weeks straight and didn't see any difference in my under eye area. I know it worked for a lot of people but it didn't do much for me. I wish I could give it a higher review cuz I love other dr.brandt products.
Eve B.
Eve B.
It's the best antioxidant eye cream I've tried, it makes your skin so smooth and look so much better, it also hydrates so well, and makes you look so fresh I'd definitely buy this again (it also comes in amazing packaging)
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Hydrating under eye. Great for nighttime use! Does not have a strong odour. I purchased on amazon and it was as good as I had anticipated. Sleek packaging did not leek in my drawer. Would recommend and would buy again