BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant eye cream protects, hydrates and smoothes the eye area, providing 12 hours of protection from free radicals while smoothing fine lines and moisturizing. Formulated with Dr. Brandt's revolutionary A3 power, a dynamic shield boosted with anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-stress ingredients. The paraben and fragrance free formula promotes fresher, more youthful and rested skin around the eyes. Your eye area is definitely more resistant to the signs of aging. Smoothes fine lines and; wrinkles Prevents first signs of aging around eye contour Protects against free radicals and; external aggressors Hydrates* see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley P.
Ceres, CA
It worked, but I did not like the consistency. Made it easy to get into my eyes, and that was not a good feeling!
Michelle C.
Orlando
Este producto me gusto mucho en realidad es muy bueno tienen que probarlo chicas estoy segura que les gustara
khushbu p.
Reston, VA
This eye serum is great! Makes a difference with in a few days. Significantly reduces puffiness.
Tessa B.
Sherwood Park, AB
This eye cream is heaven in a bottle. It helps brighten, depuff and reduce wrinkles in only a few weeks! I love this product and it really is a miracle for my skin. It doesn't have a greasy feeling and is good for AM or PM use. Very happy with Dr Brandt products
Katie O.
This was an okay cream. It was moisturizing and sank into the skin very nicely but didn't do much other than that for me!
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
His is a really great cream. But it is expensive. I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother me at all.
Megan S.
Toronto, ON
I usually love Dr brandt products but... this one fell sooooo short. The cream was thick and goopy and made my eyelids & bags feel super heavy. Not only that but there’s barely any formula in the bottle because so much of it dries around the dispenser after each use.
Mafteiu C.
Bucharest
This eye cream is very rich and has a cooling effect without the minty feeling or any strong scent to it. I used it for about a month and a half and the puffiness and dry textured skin under my eye area disappeared. I am also noticing a youthful glow and uniformity in color. My eyes are in an amazing condition and all because of the cream. But I have to say that the only downside is that it takes some time to absorb so is not something to do in a rush . A little goes a long way and with that I can justify the price tag. I do recommend the product.
Emma L.
This really helped the dry skin under my eyes and made my eyes extremly smooth. It also helped brighten underneath my eyes. Definetly will use again. Price is totally fine, also the product lasts long.
Asma C.
Blacksburg, VA
I used this product for 3 weeks straight and didn't see any difference in my under eye area. I know it worked for a lot of people but it didn't do much for me. I wish I could give it a higher review cuz I love other dr.brandt products.