BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant eye cream protects, hydrates and smoothes the eye area, providing 12 hours of protection from free radicals while smoothing fine lines and moisturizing. Formulated with Dr. Brandt's revolutionary A3 power, a dynamic shield boosted with anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-stress ingredients. The paraben and fragrance free formula promotes fresher, more youthful and rested skin around the eyes. Your eye area is definitely more resistant to the signs of aging. Smoothes fine lines and; wrinkles Prevents first signs of aging around eye contour Protects against free radicals and; external aggressors Hydrates* see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tayelor H.
Tayelor H.
Union, MO
My eyes are a huge focus area. I have got to make sure they are taken care of with some type of eye serum. It's got good value but is a little pricey.
Jinia M.
Jinia M.
White Oak, PA
It's a good product! I like the way it feels on your skin, I got this from Sephora because someone recommended it. It was my first time
And I think it worked okay.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
I love the feel of this eye cream! It was super hydrating, and worked beautifully under concealer. I used it twice a day and definitely noticed my under eye was smoother and brighter. Definitely worth the price!
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I enjoyed the texture, it absorbed into my skin easily and my eye area felt moisturized. However, I did not notice any real improvement and probably won't repurchase in the future.
April D.
April D.
Chattanooga, TN
Very silky and I saw less fine lines and wrinkles after 1st week. This product is amazing it is a little pricey but worth the money
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
McAllen
This cream will leave your eyes really soft and will cover up spots and it will help you look much better. A lot of people like it and I like it to
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Worked really well. Didn't irritate my skin. I have combination skin. The product was easy to use. I would highly recommend this.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Pomona, CA
This cream was good don't get me wrong however, I was expecting a little bit more. I will not purchase this product again.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ceres, CA
It worked, but I did not like the consistency. Made it easy to get into my eyes, and that was not a good feeling!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Orlando
Este producto me gusto mucho en realidad es muy bueno tienen que probarlo chicas estoy segura que les gustara