BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant eye cream protects, hydrates and smoothes the eye area, providing 12 hours of protection from free radicals while smoothing fine lines and moisturizing. Formulated with Dr. Brandt's revolutionary A3 power, a dynamic shield boosted with anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-stress ingredients. The paraben and fragrance free formula promotes fresher, more youthful and rested skin around the eyes. Your eye area is definitely more resistant to the signs of aging. Smoothes fine lines and; wrinkles Prevents first signs of aging around eye contour Protects against free radicals and; external aggressors Hydrates* see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Destiny B.
Works amaizing my under eyes are clear no bags or dark circles also has a nice smell and no Oder! I would defiantly recommend for anyone young or old it's never to late with this product!
Paloma G.
Douglasville , GA
I love this it makes my skin feel comfortable and hydrated all day . I use it in the am and pm. This is best for people with dry skin if not your skin will get very oily .
Jinia M.
White Oak, PA
It's a good product! I like the way it feels on your skin, I got this from Sephora because someone recommended it. It was my first time
And I think it worked okay.
Tayelor H.
Union, MO
My eyes are a huge focus area. I have got to make sure they are taken care of with some type of eye serum. It's got good value but is a little pricey.
Mariana H.
McAllen
This cream will leave your eyes really soft and will cover up spots and it will help you look much better. A lot of people like it and I like it to
April D.
Chattanooga, TN
Very silky and I saw less fine lines and wrinkles after 1st week. This product is amazing it is a little pricey but worth the money
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Worked really well. Didn't irritate my skin. I have combination skin. The product was easy to use. I would highly recommend this.
Sara L.
Pomona, CA
This cream was good don't get me wrong however, I was expecting a little bit more. I will not purchase this product again.
Velvet E.
Use it daily. Nice and light and no horrible smell. To expensive tho. Cheaper items work just as well.  Pricey. It's ok
Amy W.
Worked very well on the puffiness in my eyes. This was the first time I used it and it totally met my expectations.