BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant eye cream protects, hydrates and smoothes the eye area, providing 12 hours of protection from free radicals while smoothing fine lines and moisturizing. Formulated with Dr. Brandt's revolutionary A3 power, a dynamic shield boosted with anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-stress ingredients. The paraben and fragrance free formula promotes fresher, more youthful and rested skin around the eyes. Your eye area is definitely more resistant to the signs of aging. Smoothes fine lines and; wrinkles Prevents first signs of aging around eye contour Protects against free radicals and; external aggressors Hydrates* see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie F.
West Jordan, UT
Amazing texture, the way it's like a velvet cream dissolving into my poor. I am excited to see the long term effects. If it does half of what I expect it to,then we are in luck!
Heena I.
Louisville, KY
I did like that my undereyes felt moisturized and the puffiness reduced, but it didn't tighten the skin their so the circles and bags were still visible, and the area was still dark.
Tiana S.
Santa Rosa
I've used eye cream products before but this one had softened the skin definitely. It has a great scent but maybe not exactly what I'm looking for in an eye cream.
Paloma G.
Douglasville , GA
I love this it makes my skin feel comfortable and hydrated all day . I use it in the am and pm. This is best for people with dry skin if not your skin will get very oily .
Jinia M.
White Oak, PA
It's a good product! I like the way it feels on your skin, I got this from Sephora because someone recommended it. It was my first time
And I think it worked okay.
Kristina J.
I got a sample while shopping around for anti-aging eye creams. This didn't impress me all that much. While it's moisturizing, (hence the 3 stars), I didn't notice any difference. Given that, I definitely don't think it's worth the relatively high price point, sadly.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Dr.Brandt is a great product line to use from hair,Face & body great results it completes me with love eye 👁 love it 😘 Effective products from Dr. Brandt always great choice to choose never had a problem with this brand.
Amina A.
I really like this eye cream. It lowers the amount of puffiness under my eyes, however it doesn't brighten which I thought it did. I would still recommend it because it did almost everything I thought it would.
Andrea Z.
Norwalk, CT
Went to sephora to purchase anti wrinkle cream. I was recommended this product, they said I would see result in a few weeks but Didn't see any big difference
Tayelor H.
Union, MO
My eyes are a huge focus area. I have got to make sure they are taken care of with some type of eye serum. It's got good value but is a little pricey.