BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant eye cream protects, hydrates and smoothes the eye area, providing 12 hours of protection from free radicals while smoothing fine lines and moisturizing. Formulated with Dr. Brandt's revolutionary A3 power, a dynamic shield boosted with anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-stress ingredients. The paraben and fragrance free formula promotes fresher, more youthful and rested skin around the eyes. Your eye area is definitely more resistant to the signs of aging. Smoothes fine lines and; wrinkles Prevents first signs of aging around eye contour Protects against free radicals and; external aggressors Hydrates* see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Annie W.
Annie W.
Just started using this on week two and couldn't be happier with my undereye area. I got this in a gift bundle around the holidays. The packaging is very nice and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Montgomery, NY
I happen to find this product at marshalls in came in a kit .since my main concern is my undereye puffiness I figure I would buy this and give it a try .well to my surprise it works awesome it does help with my undereye bags I been using this for now a Month and I am noticing a huge difference
Antonia W.
Antonia W.
New Hope, MN
I have very dry umder eyes and i have been om the hunt for a good eye cream. I tried a lot of others but im so happy to say that this is by far my favorite. It does the job without being greasy.
Heena I.
Heena I.
Louisville, KY
I did like that my undereyes felt moisturized and the puffiness reduced, but it didn't tighten the skin their so the circles and bags were still visible, and the area was still dark.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Niceville, FL
Started using the eye cream a few weeks ago. Love it! It is smooth going on and feels great. I am starting to see a difference in this short amount of time. I definitely recommend!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
West Jordan, UT
Amazing texture, the way it's like a velvet cream dissolving into my poor. I am excited to see the long term effects. If it does half of what I expect it to,then we are in luck!
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
Douglasville
I love this it makes my skin feel comfortable and hydrated all day . I use it in the am and pm. This is best for people with dry skin if not your skin will get very oily .
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Santa Rosa
I've used eye cream products before but this one had softened the skin definitely. It has a great scent but maybe not exactly what I'm looking for in an eye cream.
destiny a.
destiny a.
I would say this product is very nice. It is very smooth on the skin and it does a great job at blending. It is very refreshing. i love the packaging, it is very very nice. I would buy this product over and over i love it.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Works amaizing my under eyes are clear no bags or dark circles also has a nice smell and no Oder! I would defiantly recommend for anyone young or old it's never to late with this product!