BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant eye cream protects, hydrates and smoothes the eye area, providing 12 hours of protection from free radicals while smoothing fine lines and moisturizing. Formulated with Dr. Brandt's revolutionary A3 power, a dynamic shield boosted with anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-stress ingredients. The paraben and fragrance free formula promotes fresher, more youthful and rested skin around the eyes. Your eye area is definitely more resistant to the signs of aging. Smoothes fine lines and; wrinkles Prevents first signs of aging around eye contour Protects against free radicals and; external aggressors Hydrates* see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ferrin C.
I have recently purchased this in a kit and I really love it. It is a wonderful formula and I like that it's not a thick creamy, its more of a serum like consistency that makes it super absorbant to the skin. I'm loving it.
Brianna B.
Herrin, IL
This product made my eyes look brighter and less baggy. I bought dr Brandt from sephora. It was my first time using and I will definitely buy again. It exceeded my expectations of the product and I can't wait to buy more!
Annie W.
Just started using this on week two and couldn't be happier with my undereye area. I got this in a gift bundle around the holidays. The packaging is very nice and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Roxana M.
Montgomery, NY
I happen to find this product at marshalls in came in a kit .since my main concern is my undereye puffiness I figure I would buy this and give it a try .well to my surprise it works awesome it does help with my undereye bags I been using this for now a Month and I am noticing a huge difference
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
I love the feel of this eye cream! It was super hydrating, and worked beautifully under concealer. I used it twice a day and definitely noticed my under eye was smoother and brighter. Definitely worth the price!
Antonia W.
New hope , MN
I have very dry umder eyes and i have been om the hunt for a good eye cream. I tried a lot of others but im so happy to say that this is by far my favorite. It does the job without being greasy.
destiny a.
I would say this product is very nice. It is very smooth on the skin and it does a great job at blending. It is very refreshing. i love the packaging, it is very very nice. I would buy this product over and over i love it.
Destiny B.
Roanoke
Works amaizing my under eyes are clear no bags or dark circles also has a nice smell and no Oder! I would defiantly recommend for anyone young or old it's never to late with this product!
Tonya H.
Niceville, FL
Started using the eye cream a few weeks ago. Love it! It is smooth going on and feels great. I am starting to see a difference in this short amount of time. I definitely recommend!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I enjoyed the texture, it absorbed into my skin easily and my eye area felt moisturized. However, I did not notice any real improvement and probably won't repurchase in the future.