BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant eye cream protects, hydrates and smoothes the eye area, providing 12 hours of protection from free radicals while smoothing fine lines and moisturizing. Formulated with Dr. Brandt's revolutionary A3 power, a dynamic shield boosted with anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-stress ingredients. The paraben and fragrance free formula promotes fresher, more youthful and rested skin around the eyes. Your eye area is definitely more resistant to the signs of aging. Smoothes fine lines and; wrinkles Prevents first signs of aging around eye contour Protects against free radicals and; external aggressors Hydrates* see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Susan C.
Susan C.
Arlington
Note un cambio en la zona , no la siento tan frágil , y seca , no desaparen por completo , pienso que erquiere mas tiempo  , el producto me dio mas seguridad de aplicar en la zona maquillaje todos los dias . lo volveria a comprar , no arruina mi maquillaje. el olor puede mejorar , la forma de aplicación.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Blue Springs
This product has reduced the amount of fine lines around my eyes and around my mouth. My face no longer is oily throughout the day due to this lotions. I would say the only negative thing I have to say about this product is the price for the amount I. Product you get. I use this once a day, with two pushes and it he last me for months.
Brianne D.
Brianne D.
Aberdeen, NC
This eye cream really helps the puffiness of my eyes. I am a first time user and loving the product. I was surprised how well it worked especially when I woke up the next day. I bought it online on sephora. I would highly recommend it to others. If it helped me it can help you.
Sabina B.
Sabina B.
My moms got this for Christmas and I asked her If I could try it and I fell in love with it. It's very light and doesn't feel super heavy on the yes and smells good as well! It also works for dark circles I definitely recommend it
Jane J.
Jane J.
Atlanta, GA
I noticed a clear change after about 2 weeks of using this product, it's definitely one of those "long game" products where it works really well you just need to let it do its thing. Pros: not greasy, no odors. Cons: takes a minute to see results.
Nita v.
Nita v.
Walnut, CA
My eyes looks amazing that's to this product!!! Dr.Brandt never fails! It totally met all of my expectations if not more!! No needles needed over here!! I will purchase once I'm done! In use it morning and night! And won't ever stop 😍😍😍 amazing!!
Queen J.
Queen J.
Garland, TX
I just ordered my 2nd bottle. It is creamy and goes on smooth and east. I find it hydrating for my dry skin and I have noticed a small difference in the fine lines around my eyes - nothing can make them disappear but this cream has helped.
April L.
April L.
Plymouth, MN
I struggle with dark and puffy under eyes so I decided to give this a try. It feels so light on my delicate skin which I love! I noticed a difference in my skin in just a few weeks. I'd definitely recommend this and it's worth the price.
Ferrin C.
Ferrin C.
I have recently purchased this in a kit and I really love it. It is a wonderful formula and I like that it's not a thick creamy, its more of a serum like consistency that makes it super absorbant to the skin. I'm loving it.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Herrin, IL
This product made my eyes look brighter and less baggy. I bought dr Brandt from sephora. It was my first time using and I will definitely buy again. It exceeded my expectations of the product and I can't wait to buy more!