BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant eye cream protects, hydrates and smoothes the eye area, providing 12 hours of protection from free radicals while smoothing fine lines and moisturizing. Formulated with Dr. Brandt's revolutionary A3 power, a dynamic shield boosted with anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-stress ingredients. The paraben and fragrance free formula promotes fresher, more youthful and rested skin around the eyes. Your eye area is definitely more resistant to the signs of aging. Smoothes fine lines and; wrinkles Prevents first signs of aging around eye contour Protects against free radicals and; external aggressors Hydrates* see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
I got a sample while shopping around for anti-aging eye creams. This didn't impress me all that much. While it's moisturizing, (hence the 3 stars), I didn't notice any difference. Given that, I definitely don't think it's worth the relatively high price point, sadly.
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Dr.Brandt is a great product line to use from hair,Face & body great results it completes me with love eye 👁 love it 😘 Effective products from Dr. Brandt always great choice to choose never had a problem with this brand.
Amina A.
Amina A.
I really like this eye cream. It lowers the amount of puffiness under my eyes, however it doesn't brighten which I thought it did. I would still recommend it because it did almost everything I thought it would.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Norwalk, CT
Went to sephora to purchase anti wrinkle cream. I was recommended this product, they said I would see result in a few weeks but Didn't see any big difference
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Pricey but definitely works. My skin was taut and refreshed. I like that it's not too heavy either. Can wear under makeup.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Woodway, TX
This felt very refreshing on the skin around my eyes. Made them feel soft and decreased fine lines. I would recommend it.
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
I really liked but i don't know if i will buy more, i love test another brands, but its ok this eye cream
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
This is a very great product! A little expensive but I feel it is very much worth the money
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Sunrise
I've always struggled with the bags under my eyes, discoloration, and other things that have caused people to think I'm tired... or a vampire. This did not help with those comments. While it is smooth and seems to moisturizer decently enough, it did not give me any time of firmness or brightness. I'm not sure if I'm just past the point of no return with my dark circles, but this gave me little window for hope.
Ash B.
Ash B.
I've used this eye cream for probably about a year now and I love how refreshed this makes my under eyes over night. The packaging on this is great! I really enjoy that it has a pump and isn't a pot that you have to open up and stick your fingers in. The overall quality of this product is really good. I think it's really made a difference with my under eyes by keeping them very moisturized.