BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Gently and effectively removes all impurities and makeup, trapping oil and residue in micelles. Unlike standard water, the dual fusion water formula won't disturb the pH balance of the skin and will protect it from inflammation caused by environmental stressors and inhibit bacterial reactions. This cleanser is a must-have for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and; contact lenses wearers. Removes oil, impurities and; make-up residue Gently and; effectively removes even waterproof make-up Supports skin's natural defense system against free radicals and; external aggressors Leaves s see more...

Haret A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removes makeup well and doesn't sting my eyes. I wear minimal makeup, but I don't think you'd have a problem removing a full face of makeup with this product. It also doesn't leave a film on my face after using it, I think it makes you feel clean without stripping the skin. I would buy this again.
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this fusion water to get rid of my face makeup. I have a Chanel eye makeup remover that I prefer better and over this. Overall it is a great product, I live in Las Vegas, and I have oily skin. But this water actually helped control my oily-ness throughout the day. 10/10 recommend to people.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is BEST makeup remover ive ever tried. It literally takes EVERYTHING off. Its super safe on the eyes & will not burn. You dont need that much product, a little goes a long way It works as a toner as well! Definitely try it out. I got mine for $10 at tjmaxx when is originally $32 anywhere else. Worth the buy
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I thought it would be nice to have a gentle cleanser/makeup remover in my makeup collection. So, I purchased this and it works wonderfully! It takes off my makeup with one swipe and doesn't sting or feel chemically. It also does not sting my eyes which I really like. It gives my skin a great Dewey/matte finish. I recommend this product to anyone that needs a gentle makeup remover.
Mitzi T.
I really liked this product, it helped my skin a lot and I'd say if you need an average moisturizer this would be great. I live in a desert so I might look for something a little stronger as I have very dry skin.
Anne T.
Great product! Gentle, smells great, and removes my makeup. This is definitely better than some other micellar waters that I've tried. My skin's pretty sensitive, so I'm glad that this can remove makeup without stripping my skin.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely incredible! It is one of my favorite items from Dr. Brandt! I purchased it at Sephora! It has beautiful packaging, very sleek and easy to travel with! I would totally recommend this product for anyone!! Me, my mom, and nana all use it! Definitely shows how versatile it is✨
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantoooooo! Se los recomiendo USAR❤ lo use por muchooo y de verdad se los recomiendo con los ojos cerradoo❤❤ lo quiero en mi próxima cajaaaa lo necesito de verdad #amor por Influenster❤ #happy #love
Er I.
Cincinnati
This is a great product for sure. It really hydrated your skin and makes your skin supple. It's totally worth the splurge because it makes your skin feel so smooth. I hve used this many times and still would buy it again. This is definetly a great product!
Leslie E.
College Park, MD
I received a deluxe sample of this some time ago.  This is one of those products that I have no legitimate reason for not buying it.  It is an OG of micellar waters and I really loved this product!  I just wish the price tag was slightly cheaper.