BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt Xtend Your Youth Face Cream

Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Face Cream

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

This paraben-free, fragrance-free, age-fighting formula provides 12-hours of 900% more antioxidant protection from free radicals and external aggressors. Day after day, skin is rehydrated, smoother and softer.

• Paraben free

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, unveiling a healthy, youthful-looking, luminous complexion.

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • hydrates, smooths and softens
  • helps diminish the first signs of aging

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grape Seed: Antioxidant
  • Dermashield Red Rose-wine +Pro-taurine + Osmanthus Flower: Promotes Radiance And Smoothes
  • Murmuru + Shea + Kokum Butters: Nourishes And Helps Minimize Fine Lines

HaaS anyone ever used the dr. Brandt Triple antioxidant face cream?? I just received one and I wanted to know if it is oily or not…. Thanks
I found these goodies at TJ Maxx today. Has anyone tried them? What are your thoughts? Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Face Cream [product:glamglow-glowpowdertm-hyaluronic-acid-infused-glow-palette] [product:glamglow-starpotiontm-liquid-charcoal-clarifying-oil] Glamglow® Galacticleanse™
how does this work
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Face Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love the way this leaves my skin feeling. hydrating but doesn't leave my face feeling or looking greasy. my skin feels SO soft after using this. only been avout a week now, but I'm hooked and will be using this from now on.in reviews
Shannon U.
Greenville, SC
Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Face Cream uploaded by Shannon U.
I love anything dr. Brandt the product show up and show out. The #sayiloveyou is the best Moisturiser That I have found and makes my skin look bouncy and youthful. I am so thankful that I have come across this product dr brandt for the win I will continue to buy these products they are amazing
Heather R.
Columbia City , IN
This product is really great. It is easy to use and it left my face feeling fresh! I would recommend it to friends and family if they were looking for a good face beauty product. I will definitely be buying this again!
Elysia L.
Polk City, FL
Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Face Cream uploaded by Elysia L.
Love love LOVE this product. It blew me away how hydrated my face felt after I applied it the first time. But it has definitely been my go to moisturize for a plain face for casual shopping lol. Love this stuff!
Melanie W.
Senoia, GA
Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Face Cream uploaded by Melanie W.
I love this moisturizer! It’s in a nice bottle and pumps out well. It also doesn’t have too much scent. It leaves the face feeling extremely soft and moisturized, without being too heavy on the skin.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
I really love this face cream. It’s smooth feeling and light. Doesn’t make your face greasy or oily looking. It works perfect for my skin, I would definitely recommend it
Chelsey F.
Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Face Cream uploaded by Chelsey F.
This product has become my favorite everyday face moisturizer. It applies so nicely and absorbs so well. It dont leave your face feeling sticky or feeling greasy or oily at all. Makeup applies good over top of it and it leaves your face feeling smooth and hydrated. I've come to love all dr Brandt products I have tried!
Kelly S.
cincinnati , OH
I love it I hot the whole line at tjmaxx 15 each and fell in love my skin look and feels great when o use this product I love drbrant. Prouducys so always happy to find a deal
Shannon R.
San Clemente, CA
Love this face cream!!! It’s a little thick so a little bit goes a long way!!!! It keeps my face moisturized …..
Melissa V.
Bronx, NY
Wasn’t a fan of this product. Very light weight and didn’t really make a difference. There is a moisturizer that he makes that is thicker,basic and just good for hydration this one is not it.
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this!!!!! Great for aging skin and does t feel heavy!! Best moisturizer ever!! I found it at TJ Max on clearance for $3.00!!!