BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This paraben-free, fragrance-free, age-fighting formula provides 12-hours of 900% more antioxidant protection from free radicals and external aggressors. Day after day, skin is rehydrated, smoother and softer.

• Paraben free

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, unveiling a healthy, youthful-looking, luminous complexion.

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • hydrates, smooths and softens
  • helps diminish the first signs of aging

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grape Seed: Antioxidant
  • Dermashield Red Rose-wine +Pro-taurine + Osmanthus Flower: Promotes Radiance And Smoothes
  • Murmuru + Shea + Kokum Butters: Nourishes And Helps Minimize Fine Lines

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love the way this leaves my skin feeling. hydrating but doesn't leave my face feeling or looking greasy. my skin feels SO soft after using this. only been avout a week now, but I'm hooked and will be using this from now on." in 3 reviews
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
I feel like every review I leave just simply raves about the product and this is no exception. My skin feels incredibly hydrated. After a couple weeks of use, my skin is soft and supple and I'm also noticing how clear my skin is becoming. The antioxidants in this face cream is definitely apparent. The best part is it's not too expensive (in my opinion). This is now a staple in my everyday beauty routine.
Sarah M.
I couldn’t get past the smell. Smells like self tanner. The consistency is good. Very emollient formula. Went on thick but soaked in and didn’t leave a greasy film. Not sure how effective this will be because I had to wash it off due to the unpleasant fragrance. Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Face Cream
Laura T.
Miriam B.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It is definitely up there in price, but I love using it before applying makeup. It helps my skin feel silky smooth, and my makeup applies like a dream. I really wish it wasn't so expensive!
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
this stuff is thick, a little sticky, i like how my makeup applied on top but not how my eyebrow product applied, it made it tough. it was comfortable and hydrating but a little heavy for me.
Niesha W.
new york, NY
I used this in the winter, underneath my serum in the morning before
applying makeup and I really like this moisturizer! I have oily
combination skin that turned a bit dry in the winter, that's why I
decided to pick up this formula. The texture is watery but rich at the
same time however don't be fooled because this sinks in really fast
especially underneath makeup. It makes my foundation go on really
smoothly and in the winter it leaves my skin hydrated and overtime my
skin produced less oil.
Ann N.
This is my daily moisturizer. I use it every morning religiously. I once read in Allure that this moisturizer packs 900 times more antioxidants than any other claiming to contain antioxidants moisturizer. It's light and absorbs fast. Serves as a perfect canvas to make up. The only thing is after over a year use, I noticed it's not as moisturizing anymore.
Vanessa M.
This is my all time favorite moisturizer because it brightens my skin, moisturizes it and helps protect my skin from aging. It's $48 and worth every penny. A little goes along way and you can use it both morning and night. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new daily moisturizer.
Monique R.
Loved this stuff! Made my face feel so soft. It wasn't oily or sticky. The packaging was very nice as well. It was very gentle on my skin. It did not have too strong of a smell either and I think was very effective. I would buy again! Thumbs up. Would also recommend to anyone
Samemia T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
 It was relaxing. I never had a glow so big. It looks natural to me. It wasn't disappointing at all. It had me wanting to buy again. It slid onto my face gentle. It met all my expectations. I thought it was a very well cream. It could come in bigger containers tho. But I love it