BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, and promotes fresher, more youthful-looking skin around the eyes.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Helps soften the look of fine lines & prevents the first signs of aging skin around the eyes.
Promotes more youthful, and more rested skin around the eyes

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • helps the look of fine lines
  • prevents the first signs of aging skin
  • protects against free radicals and external aggressors

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grapeseed (antioxidant tri-blend): extracted through a new, innovative and exclusive extraction process, providing 900% more potent antioxidant protection (compared to commercial teas); 12 hours protection against free radicals and skin aggressors.
  • Redrosewine (anti-stress): antioxidant protection
  • Squalane (hydrating): from olive extract; moisturizes & protects against moisture loss; helps to keep skin soft, smooth and nourished.
  • Vitamin C: helps diminish the look of lines & wrinkles

Buy on Sephora*
Emmy L.
Perth-Andover
This product did work. It was a slow process but I found it made a difference but the smell was not all too pleasant. It is a light chemically scent that fades quickly so it was easy to forget about. It isn't necessaily eye friendly...so you can't get this in your eyes so you do need to be careful. This turned me off of this as I like to run my cream all around without worrying of my eyes burning.
Élisabeth D.
Québec
This product works really well! It left my under eyes smooth and awake. I use it 3 times a week and I cam see a difference.
Goddess_Isis C.
Jackson
The area around my eye naturally sinks in and this really helped to plump the area so now I use it one a week
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
really thick and a little goes a long way - doesn’t make your eyes feel oily, just hydrated. really comfortable, smells nice. great product in my opinion! i have combo skin and don’t normally use an eye cream, but i tried a sample of this and liked it. 4 stars because i don’t have a lot of eye cream experience but expected to see more of a difference, still a great product though.
humera t.
Allen, TX
This is the love of my eyes I started seeing fine lines around my eye And in the middle of my forehead and I applied this for few months it’s almost gone my eye area is wrinkles free now love it will always buy this as it WORKS😊
april s.
Orangeville, ON
Not a bad little eye cream. Found it kinda greasy, but i guess most eye creams are like that. Didn't see too much of a difference, but at this point I'm not too in need of an intense eye cream. Give me a few more years and i will.
Ladyaah B.
Paris
This eye cream is really nice to moisture the eye area. It’s without Perrin and very gentle for the skin. The price is a little bit expensive but the quality is here. I recommend this product and I will buy it again for sure ;)
Laura T.
this along with Dr brandts extend your youth face cream are my new favorites. Works just as well as the face cream does, I instantly saw that my fine lines weren't as apparent as they were before putting this on. Skin feels hydrated and smooth and doesnt look or feel greasy.
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
Bought this a year ago. Not worth $46. It literally did nothing different for the skin around my eyes and I used it for a very long time. I expected more from such a popular skincare brand that boasts dramatic effects from all its products. I should have checked the Sephora reviews before I bought this in store 😫
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
I just got this a few days ago and I AM IN LOVE! Ugh it’s so amazing!! It’s light but effective.. my under eyes feel very moisturized! I can’t wait to see the long term effects!!