BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, and promotes fresher, more youthful-looking skin around the eyes.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Helps soften the look of fine lines & prevents the first signs of aging skin around the eyes.
Promotes more youthful, and more rested skin around the eyes

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • helps the look of fine lines
  • prevents the first signs of aging skin
  • protects against free radicals and external aggressors

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grapeseed (antioxidant tri-blend): extracted through a new, innovative and exclusive extraction process, providing 900% more potent antioxidant protection (compared to commercial teas); 12 hours protection against free radicals and skin aggressors.
  • Redrosewine (anti-stress): antioxidant protection
  • Squalane (hydrating): from olive extract; moisturizes & protects against moisture loss; helps to keep skin soft, smooth and nourished.
  • Vitamin C: helps diminish the look of lines & wrinkles

Buy on Sephora*
humera t.
Plano, TX
This is the love of my eyes I started seeing fine lines around my eye And in the middle of my forehead and I applied this for few months it’s almost gone my eye area is wrinkles free now love it will always buy this as it WORKS😊
april s.
Orangeville, ON
Not a bad little eye cream. Found it kinda greasy, but i guess most eye creams are like that. Didn't see too much of a difference, but at this point I'm not too in need of an intense eye cream. Give me a few more years and i will.
Ladyaah B.
Paris
This eye cream is really nice to moisture the eye area. It’s without Perrin and very gentle for the skin. The price is a little bit expensive but the quality is here. I recommend this product and I will buy it again for sure ;)
laura t.
this along with Dr brandts extend your youth face cream are my new favorites. Works just as well as the face cream does, I instantly saw that my fine lines weren't as apparent as they were before putting this on. Skin feels hydrated and smooth and doesnt look or feel greasy.
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
Bought this a year ago. Not worth $46. It literally did nothing different for the skin around my eyes and I used it for a very long time. I expected more from such a popular skincare brand that boasts dramatic effects from all its products. I should have checked the Sephora reviews before I bought this in store 😫
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
I just got this a few days ago and I AM IN LOVE! Ugh it’s so amazing!! It’s light but effective.. my under eyes feel very moisturized! I can’t wait to see the long term effects!!
Samantha T.
Vancouver
Not the best eye cream I’ve used but it is decent. It does the job but I was it was more of a thick consistency. This one is quite thin and almost like a plain thin cream. For an eye cream you want something thick and moisturizing.
Shayna M.
Oak Creek, WI
I can see a visible difference in my under eye bags, dark circles, and wrinkles. Amazing.
Danika D.
North Bay, ON
I have noticed a difference in the puffiness around my eyes. Definitely a go to for me! Price point is high, but last a while
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I just finished an entire bottle of this and it is not one that I would pick up again. The consistency is creamy but it doesn’t quite hydrate the way that I would like it too. It is more for preventative aging which I Saul no reduction and dehydration lines around the eyes so I would say this was not a great one.