BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, and promotes fresher, more youthful-looking skin around the eyes.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Helps soften the look of fine lines & prevents the first signs of aging skin around the eyes.
Promotes more youthful, and more rested skin around the eyes

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • helps the look of fine lines
  • prevents the first signs of aging skin
  • protects against free radicals and external aggressors

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grapeseed (antioxidant tri-blend): extracted through a new, innovative and exclusive extraction process, providing 900% more potent antioxidant protection (compared to commercial teas); 12 hours protection against free radicals and skin aggressors.
  • Redrosewine (anti-stress): antioxidant protection
  • Squalane (hydrating): from olive extract; moisturizes & protects against moisture loss; helps to keep skin soft, smooth and nourished.
  • Vitamin C: helps diminish the look of lines & wrinkles

Buy on Sephora*
Ash B.
I've used this eye cream for probably about a year now and I love how refreshed this makes my under eyes over night. The packaging on this is great! I really enjoy that it has a pump and isn't a pot that you have to open up and stick your fingers in. The overall quality of this product is really good. I think it's really made a difference with my under eyes by keeping them very moisturized.
Sabina B.
My moms got this for Christmas and I asked her If I could try it and I fell in love with it. It's very light and doesn't feel super heavy on the yes and smells good as well! It also works for dark circles I definitely recommend it
Andrea Z.
Norwalk, CT
Went to sephora to purchase anti wrinkle cream. I was recommended this product, they said I would see result in a few weeks but Didn't see any big difference
Elizabeth S.
Woodway, TX
This felt very refreshing on the skin around my eyes. Made them feel soft and decreased fine lines. I would recommend it.
Amina A.
I really like this eye cream. It lowers the amount of puffiness under my eyes, however it doesn't brighten which I thought it did. I would still recommend it because it did almost everything I thought it would.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Pricey but definitely works. My skin was taut and refreshed. I like that it's not too heavy either. Can wear under makeup.
Ellen M.
Kingston, ON
His is a really great cream. But it is expensive. I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother me at all.
Siterria N.
Miami Gardens, FL
Dr.Brandt is a great product line to use from hair,Face & body great results it completes me with love eye 👁 love it 😘 Effective products from Dr. Brandt always great choice to choose never had a problem with this brand.
Kimberly C.
This is a very great product! A little expensive but I feel it is very much worth the money
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
I really liked but i don't know if i will buy more, i love test another brands, but its ok this eye cream