BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, and promotes fresher, more youthful-looking skin around the eyes.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Helps soften the look of fine lines & prevents the first signs of aging skin around the eyes.
Promotes more youthful, and more rested skin around the eyes

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • helps the look of fine lines
  • prevents the first signs of aging skin
  • protects against free radicals and external aggressors

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grapeseed (antioxidant tri-blend): extracted through a new, innovative and exclusive extraction process, providing 900% more potent antioxidant protection (compared to commercial teas); 12 hours protection against free radicals and skin aggressors.
  • Redrosewine (anti-stress): antioxidant protection
  • Squalane (hydrating): from olive extract; moisturizes & protects against moisture loss; helps to keep skin soft, smooth and nourished.
  • Vitamin C: helps diminish the look of lines & wrinkles

Buy on Sephora*
humera t.
Plano, TX
This is the love of my eyes I started seeing fine lines around my eye And in the middle of my forehead and I applied this for few months it’s almost gone my eye area is wrinkles free now love it will always buy this as it WORKS😊
Ladyaah B.
Paris
This eye cream is really nice to moisture the eye area. It’s without Perrin and very gentle for the skin. The price is a little bit expensive but the quality is here. I recommend this product and I will buy it again for sure ;)
laura t.
this along with Dr brandts extend your youth face cream are my new favorites. Works just as well as the face cream does, I instantly saw that my fine lines weren't as apparent as they were before putting this on. Skin feels hydrated and smooth and doesnt look or feel greasy.
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
I just got this a few days ago and I AM IN LOVE! Ugh it’s so amazing!! It’s light but effective.. my under eyes feel very moisturized! I can’t wait to see the long term effects!!
Shayna M.
Oak Creek, WI
I can see a visible difference in my under eye bags, dark circles, and wrinkles. Amazing.
Danika D.
North Bay, ON
I have noticed a difference in the puffiness around my eyes. Definitely a go to for me! Price point is high, but last a while
Emily J.
I really love this eye cream! I have small bags and under eye circles and this helps tremendously! It works great no matter what your skin type. It really helps sooth and brighten up the eyes. I highly recommend
Nita v.
Walnut, CA
My eyes looks amazing that's to this product!!! Dr.Brandt never fails! It totally met all of my expectations if not more!! No needles needed over here!! I will purchase once I'm done! In use it morning and night! And won't ever stop 😍😍😍 amazing!!
Tayelor H.
Union, MO
My eyes are a huge focus area. I have got to make sure they are taken care of with some type of eye serum. It's got good value but is a little pricey.
Emma L.
This really helped the dry skin under my eyes and made my eyes extremly smooth. It also helped brighten underneath my eyes. Definetly will use again. Price is totally fine, also the product lasts long.