BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, and promotes fresher, more youthful-looking skin around the eyes.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Helps soften the look of fine lines & prevents the first signs of aging skin around the eyes.
Promotes more youthful, and more rested skin around the eyes

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • helps the look of fine lines
  • prevents the first signs of aging skin
  • protects against free radicals and external aggressors

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grapeseed (antioxidant tri-blend): extracted through a new, innovative and exclusive extraction process, providing 900% more potent antioxidant protection (compared to commercial teas); 12 hours protection against free radicals and skin aggressors.
  • Redrosewine (anti-stress): antioxidant protection
  • Squalane (hydrating): from olive extract; moisturizes & protects against moisture loss; helps to keep skin soft, smooth and nourished.
  • Vitamin C: helps diminish the look of lines & wrinkles

Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
I just got this a few days ago and I AM IN LOVE! Ugh it’s so amazing!! It’s light but effective.. my under eyes feel very moisturized! I can’t wait to see the long term effects!!
Heena I.
Louisville, KY
I did like that my undereyes felt moisturized and the puffiness reduced, but it didn't tighten the skin their so the circles and bags were still visible, and the area was still dark.
Tiana S.
Santa Rosa
I've used eye cream products before but this one had softened the skin definitely. It has a great scent but maybe not exactly what I'm looking for in an eye cream.
Jinia M.
White Oak, PA
It's a good product! I like the way it feels on your skin, I got this from Sephora because someone recommended it. It was my first time
And I think it worked okay.
Ariel T.
Sunrise , FL
I've always struggled with the bags under my eyes, discoloration, and other things that have caused people to think I'm tired... or a vampire. This did not help with those comments. While it is smooth and seems to moisturizer decently enough, it did not give me any time of firmness or brightness. I'm not sure if I'm just past the point of no return with my dark circles, but this gave me little window for hope.
Kristina J.
I got a sample while shopping around for anti-aging eye creams. This didn't impress me all that much. While it's moisturizing, (hence the 3 stars), I didn't notice any difference. Given that, I definitely don't think it's worth the relatively high price point, sadly.
Susan C.
Arlington
Note un cambio en la zona , no la siento tan frágil , y seca , no desaparen por completo , pienso que erquiere mas tiempo  , el producto me dio mas seguridad de aplicar en la zona maquillaje todos los dias . lo volveria a comprar , no arruina mi maquillaje. el olor puede mejorar , la forma de aplicación.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Dr.Brandt is a great product line to use from hair,Face & body great results it completes me with love eye 👁 love it 😘 Effective products from Dr. Brandt always great choice to choose never had a problem with this brand.
Amina A.
I really like this eye cream. It lowers the amount of puffiness under my eyes, however it doesn't brighten which I thought it did. I would still recommend it because it did almost everything I thought it would.
April L.
I struggle with dark and puffy under eyes so I decided to give this a try. It feels so light on my delicate skin which I love! I noticed a difference in my skin in just a few weeks. I'd definitely recommend this and it's worth the price.