BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, and promotes fresher, more youthful-looking skin around the eyes.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Helps soften the look of fine lines & prevents the first signs of aging skin around the eyes.
Promotes more youthful, and more rested skin around the eyes

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • helps the look of fine lines
  • prevents the first signs of aging skin
  • protects against free radicals and external aggressors

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grapeseed (antioxidant tri-blend): extracted through a new, innovative and exclusive extraction process, providing 900% more potent antioxidant protection (compared to commercial teas); 12 hours protection against free radicals and skin aggressors.
  • Redrosewine (anti-stress): antioxidant protection
  • Squalane (hydrating): from olive extract; moisturizes & protects against moisture loss; helps to keep skin soft, smooth and nourished.
  • Vitamin C: helps diminish the look of lines & wrinkles

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
I love the feel of this eye cream! It was super hydrating, and worked beautifully under concealer. I used it twice a day and definitely noticed my under eye was smoother and brighter. Definitely worth the price!
Antonia W.
New Hope, MN
I have very dry umder eyes and i have been om the hunt for a good eye cream. I tried a lot of others but im so happy to say that this is by far my favorite. It does the job without being greasy.
destiny a.
I would say this product is very nice. It is very smooth on the skin and it does a great job at blending. It is very refreshing. i love the packaging, it is very very nice. I would buy this product over and over i love it.
Destiny B.
Roanoke
Works amaizing my under eyes are clear no bags or dark circles also has a nice smell and no Oder! I would defiantly recommend for anyone young or old it's never to late with this product!
Tonya H.
Niceville, FL
Started using the eye cream a few weeks ago. Love it! It is smooth going on and feels great. I am starting to see a difference in this short amount of time. I definitely recommend!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I enjoyed the texture, it absorbed into my skin easily and my eye area felt moisturized. However, I did not notice any real improvement and probably won't repurchase in the future.
Stephanie F.
West Jordan, UT
Amazing texture, the way it's like a velvet cream dissolving into my poor. I am excited to see the long term effects. If it does half of what I expect it to,then we are in luck!
Heena I.
Louisville, KY
I did like that my undereyes felt moisturized and the puffiness reduced, but it didn't tighten the skin their so the circles and bags were still visible, and the area was still dark.
Tiana S.
Santa Rosa
I've used eye cream products before but this one had softened the skin definitely. It has a great scent but maybe not exactly what I'm looking for in an eye cream.
Paloma G.
Douglasville , GA
I love this it makes my skin feel comfortable and hydrated all day . I use it in the am and pm. This is best for people with dry skin if not your skin will get very oily .