BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, and promotes fresher, more youthful-looking skin around the eyes.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Helps soften the look of fine lines & prevents the first signs of aging skin around the eyes.
Promotes more youthful, and more rested skin around the eyes

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • helps the look of fine lines
  • prevents the first signs of aging skin
  • protects against free radicals and external aggressors

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grapeseed (antioxidant tri-blend): extracted through a new, innovative and exclusive extraction process, providing 900% more potent antioxidant protection (compared to commercial teas); 12 hours protection against free radicals and skin aggressors.
  • Redrosewine (anti-stress): antioxidant protection
  • Squalane (hydrating): from olive extract; moisturizes & protects against moisture loss; helps to keep skin soft, smooth and nourished.
  • Vitamin C: helps diminish the look of lines & wrinkles

Buy on Sephora*
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I just finished an entire bottle of this and it is not one that I would pick up again. The consistency is creamy but it doesn’t quite hydrate the way that I would like it too. It is more for preventative aging which I Saul no reduction and dehydration lines around the eyes so I would say this was not a great one.
Emily J.
I really love this eye cream! I have small bags and under eye circles and this helps tremendously! It works great no matter what your skin type. It really helps sooth and brighten up the eyes. I highly recommend
Ash B.
I've used this eye cream for probably about a year now and I love how refreshed this makes my under eyes over night. The packaging on this is great! I really enjoy that it has a pump and isn't a pot that you have to open up and stick your fingers in. The overall quality of this product is really good. I think it's really made a difference with my under eyes by keeping them very moisturized.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I've always struggled with the bags under my eyes, discoloration, and other things that have caused people to think I'm tired... or a vampire. This did not help with those comments. While it is smooth and seems to moisturizer decently enough, it did not give me any time of firmness or brightness. I'm not sure if I'm just past the point of no return with my dark circles, but this gave me little window for hope.
Samantha N.
Blue Springs
This product has reduced the amount of fine lines around my eyes and around my mouth. My face no longer is oily throughout the day due to this lotions. I would say the only negative thing I have to say about this product is the price for the amount I. Product you get. I use this once a day, with two pushes and it he last me for months.
Susan C.
Arlington
Note un cambio en la zona , no la siento tan frágil , y seca , no desaparen por completo , pienso que erquiere mas tiempo  , el producto me dio mas seguridad de aplicar en la zona maquillaje todos los dias . lo volveria a comprar , no arruina mi maquillaje. el olor puede mejorar , la forma de aplicación.
Brianne D.
Aberdeen, NC
This eye cream really helps the puffiness of my eyes. I am a first time user and loving the product. I was surprised how well it worked especially when I woke up the next day. I bought it online on sephora. I would highly recommend it to others. If it helped me it can help you.
Sabina B.
My moms got this for Christmas and I asked her If I could try it and I fell in love with it. It's very light and doesn't feel super heavy on the yes and smells good as well! It also works for dark circles I definitely recommend it
Jane J.
Atlanta, GA
I noticed a clear change after about 2 weeks of using this product, it's definitely one of those "long game" products where it works really well you just need to let it do its thing. Pros: not greasy, no odors. Cons: takes a minute to see results.
Nita v.
Walnut, CA
My eyes looks amazing that's to this product!!! Dr.Brandt never fails! It totally met all of my expectations if not more!! No needles needed over here!! I will purchase once I'm done! In use it morning and night! And won't ever stop 😍😍😍 amazing!!