Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Eye Cream

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, and promotes fresher, more youthful-looking skin around the eyes.

• Paraben free
  • Sulfate free
  • Phthalate free

Light cream

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Helps soften the look of fine lines & prevents the first signs of aging skin around the eyes.
Promotes more youthful, and more rested skin around the eyes

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • helps the look of fine lines
  • prevents the first signs of aging skin
  • protects against free radicals and external aggressors

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grapeseed (antioxidant tri-blend): extracted through a new, innovative and exclusive extraction process, providing 900% more potent antioxidant protection (compared to commercial teas); 12 hours protection against free radicals and skin aggressors.
  • Redrosewine (anti-stress): antioxidant protection
  • Squalane (hydrating): from olive extract; moisturizes & protects against moisture loss; helps to keep skin soft, smooth and nourished.
  • Vitamin C: helps diminish the look of lines & wrinkles

Buy on Sephora*
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
Bought this a year ago. Not worth $46. It literally did nothing different for the skin around my eyes and I used it for a very long time. I expected more from such a popular skincare brand that boasts dramatic effects from all its products. I should have checked the Sephora reviews before I bought this in store 😫
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I just finished an entire bottle of this and it is not one that I would pick up again. The consistency is creamy but it doesn’t quite hydrate the way that I would like it too. It is more for preventative aging which I Saul no reduction and dehydration lines around the eyes so I would say this was not a great one.
laura t.
this along with Dr brandts extend your youth face cream are my new favorites. Works just as well as the face cream does, I instantly saw that my fine lines weren't as apparent as they were before putting this on. Skin feels hydrated and smooth and doesnt look or feel greasy.
Emily J.
I really love this eye cream! I have small bags and under eye circles and this helps tremendously! It works great no matter what your skin type. It really helps sooth and brighten up the eyes. I highly recommend
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
I just got this a few days ago and I AM IN LOVE! Ugh it’s so amazing!! It’s light but effective.. my under eyes feel very moisturized! I can’t wait to see the long term effects!!
Ash B.
I've used this eye cream for probably about a year now and I love how refreshed this makes my under eyes over night. The packaging on this is great! I really enjoy that it has a pump and isn't a pot that you have to open up and stick your fingers in. The overall quality of this product is really good. I think it's really made a difference with my under eyes by keeping them very moisturized.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I've always struggled with the bags under my eyes, discoloration, and other things that have caused people to think I'm tired... or a vampire. This did not help with those comments. While it is smooth and seems to moisturizer decently enough, it did not give me any time of firmness or brightness. I'm not sure if I'm just past the point of no return with my dark circles, but this gave me little window for hope.
Samantha N.
Blue Springs
This product has reduced the amount of fine lines around my eyes and around my mouth. My face no longer is oily throughout the day due to this lotions. I would say the only negative thing I have to say about this product is the price for the amount I. Product you get. I use this once a day, with two pushes and it he last me for months.
Susan C.
Note un cambio en la zona , no la siento tan frágil , y seca , no desaparen por completo , pienso que erquiere mas tiempo  , el producto me dio mas seguridad de aplicar en la zona maquillaje todos los dias . lo volveria a comprar , no arruina mi maquillaje. el olor puede mejorar , la forma de aplicación.
Brianne D.
Aberdeen, NC
This eye cream really helps the puffiness of my eyes. I am a first time user and loving the product. I was surprised how well it worked especially when I woke up the next day. I bought it online on sephora. I would highly recommend it to others. If it helped me it can help you.