Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Eye Cream

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection, and promotes fresher, more youthful-looking skin around the eyes.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Helps soften the look of fine lines & prevents the first signs of aging skin around the eyes.
Promotes more youthful, and more rested skin around the eyes

• provides skin with 12 hours of 900% more antioxidant protection
  • helps the look of fine lines
  • prevents the first signs of aging skin
  • protects against free radicals and external aggressors

• Green Tea, White Tea, Grapeseed (antioxidant tri-blend): extracted through a new, innovative and exclusive extraction process, providing 900% more potent antioxidant protection (compared to commercial teas); 12 hours protection against free radicals and skin aggressors.
  • Redrosewine (anti-stress): antioxidant protection
  • Squalane (hydrating): from olive extract; moisturizes & protects against moisture loss; helps to keep skin soft, smooth and nourished.
  • Vitamin C: helps diminish the look of lines & wrinkles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Eye Cream!
Karen A.
Burlington, WA
Dr. Brandt® Xtend Your Youth Eye Cream uploaded by Karen A.
I just started using this eye cream a few weeks ago. I use it morning and night. It absorbs nicely and I really feel like my skin is more hydrated while using. It works well under my makeup, I’ve experienced no caking with this.
humera T.
Allen, TX
This is the love of my eyes I started seeing fine lines around my eye And in the middle of my forehead and I applied this for few months it’s almost gone my eye area is wrinkles free now love it will always buy this as it WORKS😊
Jane J.
Atlanta, GA
I noticed a clear change after about 2 weeks of using this product, it's definitely one of those "long game" products where it works really well you just need to let it do its thing. Pros: not greasy, no odors. Cons: takes a minute to see results.
Kristina J.
I got a sample while shopping around for anti-aging eye creams. This didn't impress me all that much. While it's moisturizing, (hence the 3 stars), I didn't notice any difference. Given that, I definitely don't think it's worth the relatively high price point, sadly.
Kristin D.
HAZLET, NJ
Antioxidant rich! Love the smell! Love the moisture! 10/10 would recommend this product. Very effective in reducing under eye redness.
Goddess_Isis C.
Jackson
The area around my eye naturally sinks in and this really helped to plump the area so now I use it one a week
Ash B.
I've used this eye cream for probably about a year now and I love how refreshed this makes my under eyes over night. The packaging on this is great! I really enjoy that it has a pump and isn't a pot that you have to open up and stick your fingers in. The overall quality of this product is really good. I think it's really made a difference with my under eyes by keeping them very moisturized.
Brianne D.
Aberdeen, NC
This eye cream really helps the puffiness of my eyes. I am a first time user and loving the product. I was surprised how well it worked especially when I woke up the next day. I bought it online on sephora. I would highly recommend it to others. If it helped me it can help you.
April L.
I struggle with dark and puffy under eyes so I decided to give this a try. It feels so light on my delicate skin which I love! I noticed a difference in my skin in just a few weeks. I'd definitely recommend this and it's worth the price.
Samantha N.
Blue Springs
This product has reduced the amount of fine lines around my eyes and around my mouth. My face no longer is oily throughout the day due to this lotions. I would say the only negative thing I have to say about this product is the price for the amount I. Product you get. I use this once a day, with two pushes and it he last me for months.

Looking for your answer?