BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Gently and effectively removes all impurities and makeup (even waterproof formulas), trapping oil and residue in micelles (tiny molecules). This cleanser is a must-have for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes & contact lenses wearers.

• removes oil, impurities & make-up residue
  • gently & effectively removes even waterproof make-up
  • may help support skin’s natural defense system against free radicals & external aggressors
  • leaves skin purified & revitalized

Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this fusion water to get rid of my face makeup. I have a Chanel eye makeup remover that I prefer better and over this. Overall it is a great product, I live in Las Vegas, and I have oily skin. But this water actually helped control my oily-ness throughout the day. 10/10 recommend to people.
Lisanny D.
OZONE PARK, NY
Love this product. Does not leave behind a greasy residue. It is effective in the way the product performs. It is gentle on the skin and soaks right in. I picked mine up at my local Sephora store. 5 stars !!!
Eva H.
Windsor , ON
I really like dr.Brandt's lineless water, as much as i like other products. It leaves my face soft and i doesnt dry it. The price is good
Jasmine W.
Auburn, AL
Great product! Begins to break down all of my makeup, even waterproof, before cleaning, and I enjoy that it doesn't have a strong scent
Valerie M.
Corona, CA
i have been using this product as a toner for the past few weeks and while it does a decent job of removing excess make up after cleansing i haven’t seen much change in my skin since using it.
Amy A.
El monte
This product made my skin so beautiful! I love all of their product and with my skin it's so hard to find something that works! The price isn't that bad either, I received this as a gift and had to get more! I'd definitely get it again!
Rebecca S.
I've always heard a lot about Dr. Brandt products, and so, when I saw this dual-fusion water on sale in my local T.J. Maxx, I just jumped on it. The bottle itself is small, since it is travel-sized. The opening of the bottle is a little small, but it's actually perfect to me. I typically just use this product to touch-up eyeliner mistakes, so the small opening is the perfect size for q-tips. I would recommend this as a great touch-up water for sure.
RM A.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
Works well at removing make up and refreshing the skin I love a good micellar water type product.
Angelina N.
Petal, MS
I love this product I use it right before makeup application for added moisture or on no makeup days for a refresh look... this product leaves your skin with a youthful glowing look!!!
Erin R.
Kokomo, IN
This stuff is amazing. I have a 4 month old at home and its exhausting. My skin and look has definitely changed. Until i started using this stuff. Its very gently, it lasts awhile. My skin looks a lot better and younger!
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Is this worth the money?