BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Gently and effectively removes all impurities and makeup (even waterproof formulas), trapping oil and residue in micelles (tiny molecules). This cleanser is a must-have for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes & contact lenses wearers.

• removes oil, impurities & make-up residue
  • gently & effectively removes even waterproof make-up
  • may help support skin’s natural defense system against free radicals & external aggressors
  • leaves skin purified & revitalized

RM A.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
Works well at removing make up and refreshing the skin I love a good micellar water type product.
Amanda E.
Estevan
This product was so beautifully hydrating. I used it before bed and when I woke up in the morning my skin looked plump and hydrated. I have combo skin so my t zone looked quite oily after using this at night and waking up in the morning but that isn't unusual for me. All in all this is a great moisturizer
Anti F.
TORONTO, ON
Dr.Brandt never disappoints! My favorite micellar water, gentle but does the job effortlessly, even removes waterproof makeup without a problem. Ive used this on my clients many times and they love it too. Its a little pricier than drugstore micellar water but to me its worth it!
Eva H.
Windsor , ON
I really like dr.Brandt's lineless water, as much as i like other products. It leaves my face soft and i doesnt dry it. The price is good
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Is this worth the money?