BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Gently and effectively removes all impurities and makeup (even waterproof formulas), trapping oil and residue in micelles (tiny molecules). This cleanser is a must-have for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes & contact lenses wearers.

• removes oil, impurities & make-up residue
  • gently & effectively removes even waterproof make-up
  • may help support skin’s natural defense system against free radicals & external aggressors
  • leaves skin purified & revitalized

Valerie M.
Corona, CA
i have been using this product as a toner for the past few weeks and while it does a decent job of removing excess make up after cleansing i haven’t seen much change in my skin since using it.
Rebecca S.
I've always heard a lot about Dr. Brandt products, and so, when I saw this dual-fusion water on sale in my local T.J. Maxx, I just jumped on it. The bottle itself is small, since it is travel-sized. The opening of the bottle is a little small, but it's actually perfect to me. I typically just use this product to touch-up eyeliner mistakes, so the small opening is the perfect size for q-tips. I would recommend this as a great touch-up water for sure.
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this fusion water to get rid of my face makeup. I have a Chanel eye makeup remover that I prefer better and over this. Overall it is a great product, I live in Las Vegas, and I have oily skin. But this water actually helped control my oily-ness throughout the day. 10/10 recommend to people.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I love this product! I thought it would be nice to have a gentle cleanser/makeup remover in my makeup collection. So, I purchased this and it works wonderfully! It takes off my makeup with one swipe and doesn't sting or feel chemically. It also does not sting my eyes which I really like. It gives my skin a great Dewey/matte finish. I recommend this product to anyone that needs a gentle makeup remover.
Mitzi T.
I really liked this product, it helped my skin a lot and I'd say if you need an average moisturizer this would be great. I live in a desert so I might look for something a little stronger as I have very dry skin.
Anne T.
Great product! Gentle, smells great, and removes my makeup. This is definitely better than some other micellar waters that I've tried. My skin's pretty sensitive, so I'm glad that this can remove makeup without stripping my skin.
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Me encantoooooo! Se los recomiendo USAR❤ lo use por muchooo y de verdad se los recomiendo con los ojos cerradoo❤❤ lo quiero en mi próxima cajaaaa lo necesito de verdad #amor por Influenster❤ #happy #love
Er I.
Cincinnati
This is a great product for sure. It really hydrated your skin and makes your skin supple. It's totally worth the splurge because it makes your skin feel so smooth. I hve used this many times and still would buy it again. This is definetly a great product!
Leslie E.
College Park, MD
I received a deluxe sample of this some time ago.  This is one of those products that I have no legitimate reason for not buying it.  It is an OG of micellar waters and I really loved this product!  I just wish the price tag was slightly cheaper.
Amy A.
El monte
This product made my skin so beautiful! I love all of their product and with my skin it's so hard to find something that works! The price isn't that bad either, I received this as a gift and had to get more! I'd definitely get it again!
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Is this worth the money?