BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for protection against UVA/UVB rays Defend your skin from daily environmental hazards with Dr. Brandt s advanced broad spectrum, UV lotion that provides superior protection against UVA/UVB rays and other environmental aggressors. Formulated with an innovative, dry-touch technology, this lightweight, oil-free, lotion leaves skin non-greasy and silky smooth. advanced broad spectrum UVA protects against UVB rays helps decrease pigmentation induced by UV exposure, preventing photo aging helps defend against pollution and other environmental hazards absorbs quickly water resistant for 80 minutes hypoallergenic, fragrance free shine free all skin types dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced del see more...

dr. Brandt UV SPF30
  • "This dr. Brandt UV SPF30 is a great sun protection for sensitive mild skin! The price was about $30.00 on line but I think it was money well spent. Love it! " in 5 reviews
PAMELA F.
WASHINGTON
My skin tends to get hot when my UV protection is wearing off and from the first time with using dr. Brandt never did, I also liked the style of the packaging but it was easy to read and I can find it in Boutiques, drugstores, and high-end department stores
Brenda M.
Light weight fragrance free lotion, feels really good on my skin because it's not too heavy or creamy.. you need to rub it in well. Matte finish witch is importante for my oily skin.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I have not personally use the specific product but I have used multiple products from this brand I work in everything from his brain because I am very picky but my skin care and I have not tried one thing from this brand that I have not absolutely loved so you definitely need to get on this SPF is very worried and your skin care routine it is a matter of protection if you want to stay youthful looking
Andrea A.
Folsom, CA
I truly love anything from Dr. Brandt. Everything is amazing from this brand and I love how this easy glided on my skin. Sometimes I have trouble finding a good type of sunscreen for my skin, I love the tint and I love that it doesn't make my skin feel sticky at all or gets clumped up and gross while it's on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Savi M.
Artesia, CA
I never leave home without wearing sunscreen. In my opinion, this is the most important step for anti aging! Nothing does our skin better than a little SPF to keep the wrinkles and fine lines away. I have always trusted dr. Brandt products and this was an easy choice for me. I really love how it doesn't clog my pores like most sunscreen creams do.
Cori P.
Sandgap, Kentucky
This is one of the best skin protects from the sun that I have tried. Wouldn't trade it for any other product. I trust this one the most. It does absolute wonders for my skin. I love love love love it. It's definitely something I repurchase again and again.
Mikeala G.
Great product! not super heavy and allowed me to apply on my sensitive face. It was extremely effective and did not burn at all. It was my first time using it and I would probably use it again in the future.
Susan P.
I love this product. It was gentle on the skin and left my skin feeling very soft and not at all greasy. It is great for under your makeup floor protection every day. I would definitely repurchase!!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is one of the very few western sunscreens that I love! Most American sunscreens have a heavy, greasy feel and tend to break me out (which is why I love my Asian sunscreens), but this one sinks in nicely and doesn't feel as greasy/oily on the skin. While I do wish it had a higher SPF, this is a good choice for those looking for a lighter yet still effective sunscreen that won't irritate even those with sensitive skin.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
This is my husbands fav sunscreen. He can apply it on his face and head without causing pore issues or break outs. He has had issues with skin cancer so it is vital he wears sunscreen and it helps that it is good for his skin too. Highly recommend!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Is this pretty expensive?
Catherine K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What skin type would this sunscreen be good for?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
How much is this with it being a higher end brand?
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
Does this fill sticky or thick when on?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Would y'all recommend this??