Dr. Brandt® Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream uploaded by Sara B.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #8 in Neck Creams

for loss of elasticity & sagging skin Re-formulated to include Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology, this luxurious cream helps firm and tighten the neck and decollete area.  New time arrest® v-zone neck cream improves skin s elasticity and moisture levels, while restoring this delicate skin s appearance and texture, providing a smoother, silkier look and feel. helps lift, firm and tighten neck and decollete improves & sustains moisture stimulates cell turnover, improving skin s texture to a silkier and softer appearance formulated with Glycolic Acid, Shea Butter, and Vitamin C Active Ingredients: Glycolic Acid:   Exfoliates. Shea Butter:   Retains moisture. Essenskin™:   Fortifies and restructures the thin and fragile maturing skin. Dynalift™:   Tightens and smoothes the skin. Lift, firm, tighten, and

Sara B.
Richland, WA
I just recently picked up the Dr. Brandt® Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream . I have used it a handful of times. I haven't seen any major results (which I don't expect to yet) I think I need to use it on a regular daily basis. However I can say the packaging is very sleek and trendy! It has the dr. Brandt age resisting platinum technology! It helps moisturize and smooth your neck and as well it helps retain moisture! It is a little bit thicker than I would like (which is why I gave it the 4 out of 5 stars) . It does dry a little greasy but it does go away after a little while. It smells like cucumbers which is nice fresh scent but not too overpowering! I'm excited to see some major results!
Shae C.
Grayson, KY
Dr. Brandt's line is one of my favs!! It tells you what to expect & I have had the BEST experience with this line!! Not only does it help the Neck Zone areas, It feels AMAZING on the skin!! I HIGHLY recommend this product as well as Dr. Brandt's entire line!!
Mina H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It was my first time using a neck cream and at first I really like it but later on I realized it didn't do anything special, and it was very gentle on the skin but I don't think I'm going to buy this neck cream again. I believe just a normal moisturizer.
Jessica M.
Moses Lake, WA
This stuff is amazing... I seen a huge difference in my skin after about a week. I love the packaging but I really wish it was a pump. My skin normally breaks out easy but this didn't cause that. I would recommend this to someone with oily skin.
Guglielma T.
Brookline, MA
I am almost 36 years old, so it thought it was time to start to use a neck cream, to prevent future problems. The packaging is nice, but seems a little serious (a silver box). The cream is a good one, very soft, not oily. I would recommend it
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I am not a fan of neck creams, as they are an extra expense. This one confirmed my feelings. It does a good job with hydrating and somewhat lifting the area, but my DNA night cream is better. I would suggest you use that on face AND NECK, instead of adding extra steps to your routine.
Arnela M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I purchased this product for a gift for my mom in law who is a pretty lady she just doesn't feel confident in her neck area so I purchased this for her and she LOVES it so much she said she can notice a difference from just getting to use it for a little amount of time!
member-61c44
I've only been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I can see and feel a difference on my neck and chest area.
My neck and chest feel hydrated and very soft. I like that it absorbs quickly with no stickiness after using it. You only need a little because it goes a long way.
Maureen C.
Medford, NJ
I did not see a difference when using this product however I am only 26. Was hoping to reduce lines on my chest due to have large breasts, however saw no difference. Will not be repurchasing.
Whitney K.
Weatherford, OK
I use this to prevent aging. I never thought I had wrinkles because I'm a 20 year old girl, but I noticed my neck getting smoother and smoother. This is an investment, but a very wise one. The best skin care in the world.