Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream 50g/1.7oz uploaded by Sara B.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for loss of elasticity & sagging skin Re-formulated to include Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology, this luxurious cream helps firm and tighten the neck and decollete area.  New time arrest® v-zone neck cream improves skin s elasticity and moisture levels, while restoring this delicate skin s appearance and texture, providing a smoother, silkier look and feel. helps lift, firm and tighten neck and decollete improves & sustains moisture stimulates cell turnover, improving skin s texture to a silkier and softer appearance formulated with Glycolic Acid, Shea Butter, and Vitamin C Active Ingredients: Glycolic Acid:   Exfoliates. Shea Butter:   Retains moisture. Essenskin™:   Fortifies and restructures the thin and fragile maturing skin. Dynalift™:   Tightens and smoothes the skin. Lift, firm, tighten, and see more...

Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently picked up the Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream 50g/1.7oz . I have used it a handful of times. I haven't seen any major results (which I don't expect to yet) I think I need to use it on a regular daily basis. However I can say the packaging is very sleek and trendy! It has the dr. Brandt age resisting platinum technology! It helps moisturize and smooth your neck and as well it helps retain moisture! It is a little bit thicker than I would like (which is why I gave it the 4 out of 5 stars) . It does dry a little greasy but it does go away after a little while. It smells like cucumbers which is nice fresh scent but not too overpowering! I'm excited to see some major results!
Mina H.
Mina H.
Hollywood
It was my first time using a neck cream and at first I really like it but later on I realized it didn't do anything special, and it was very gentle on the skin but I don't think I'm going to buy this neck cream again. I believe just a normal moisturizer.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing... I seen a huge difference in my skin after about a week. I love the packaging but I really wish it was a pump. My skin normally breaks out easy but this didn't cause that. I would recommend this to someone with oily skin.
Antigoni P.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of neck creams, as they are an extra expense. This one confirmed my feelings. It does a good job with hydrating and somewhat lifting the area, but my DNA night cream is better. I would suggest you use that on face AND NECK, instead of adding extra steps to your routine.
Guglielma T.
Guglielma T.
I am almost 36 years old, so it thought it was time to start to use a neck cream, to prevent future problems. The packaging is nice, but seems a little serious (a silver box). The cream is a good one, very soft, not oily. I would recommend it
Maureen C.
Maureen C.
Medford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not see a difference when using this product however I am only 26. Was hoping to reduce lines on my chest due to have large breasts, however saw no difference. Will not be repurchasing.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Weatherford, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to prevent aging. I never thought I had wrinkles because I'm a 20 year old girl, but I noticed my neck getting smoother and smoother. This is an investment, but a very wise one. The best skin care in the world.
Ariel J.
Ariel J.
Oklahoma City, OK
This cream was not too heavy and made my neck feel super moisturized. The smell was light and pleasant. I feel like a texture difference definitely occurred after use!
Venus O.
Venus O.
Mequon
I used this for a couple months and was disappointed. I was very excited to try after reading several reviews but unfortunately had no results
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fantastic, very smoothing and moisturizing! Would definitely buy again! Very gentle on the skin, did not dry mine out at all. Purchased from Sephora, very good value for the price.