BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Dr. Brandt s solutions to help lift, firm and tighten skin in a convenient travel kit. What it is formulated to do: New time arrest® to go restores skin s volume to recapture a more youthful, sculpted look with Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology. Main Benefits: Help lift, firm and tighten skin Reinforces skin s architecture to provide a more lifted appearance Improves skin s elasticity and; help prevent sagging. Optimizes hydration providing long lasting protection from moisture loss Restores volume, recapturing a more youthful contour and; sculpted look. Active Ingredients time arrest® cr me cleanser: Phospholipids and; Phytosterols: Enhances penetration of the active ingredients delivered through Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology by reinforcing the protective abilities of the skin s natural barrier t see more...

Sam L.
Redding, CA
I love this product! I was able to try it out for two weeks and saw actual improvements to my skin! I love the packaging. I was just disappointed when it came to the price! I wish it was a bit more affordable!
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hesitant to try this product after having an allergic reaction to another product. I was surprised to see that I had no reaction and the product was working within a few days. This was recommended to me by one of my good friends who has flawless skin and sticks to a tight facial regimen. I understand why now. After using this product for two weeks, I was a full believer. The product feels smooth going onto the skin, and has a soft scent. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to spend a little extra on their anti-aging process.
Miranda P.
Clymer
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally a product that didn't agitate my rosacea! Love it! The packaging is adorable as well. Dr. Brandt is always the best brand for skin care. I buy all my masks and skin care from both Sephora and Ulta. There is always room for improvement, but this is pretty much perfection.
James B.
lexington
This product was an amazing addition to my normal skincare routine. I would highly recommend this product to anybody who is concerned with their skin and aging skin. This product is absolutey gentle and 100 percent does what it is suppose to do.
Patrice S.
Light weight, silky texture. Packaged good and ingredients visible on the package. However it irrating to my sensative skin. Did not meet my expectations, however I'm sure it will work on normal skin. I would recommend , trying a sample first
Ashley G.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The consistency of the product is amazing! It does exactly what it's supposed to do in a gentle and soothing way. I get the results I want in minimal time, feeling like it's not a chore to keep up with the routine. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone
Wendy M.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolute love this skin care brand, I've used their products for a couple of months and I've already seen dramatic results in my skin. It's really improved my skin!!! They are a wonderful brand I recommend.
Alexis V.
Awesome. My skin felt so awesome after. I have acne kind of skin and it worked well. I bought it from Sephora and it was my first time using it. It was gentle on my skin which was awesome. Not harsh at all. I would definitely buy again! No questions asked.
Ashley F.
Wayne, PA
Dr. Brandt products are some of my favorite. I tried this and noticed an instant difference. My skin looked smoother, more calm and hydrated. I think the price point is also great! I wouldn't say it's my favorite but I would purchase again.
alex o.
avon by the sea
Not a great product for those who have oily skin, like myself, but it would work best with someone with dry or dry combination skin, The formula is too heavy but it is effective.