Dr. Brandt - Time Arrest Laser Tight 37g/1.3oz uploaded by Maha A.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for loss of elasticity & sagging skin formulated with Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology, helps firm and tighten skin, improves skin s elasticity and helps prevent sagging while building volume and adding fullness to the skin. firms, lifts & tightens skin helps prevent sagging hydrates and adds fullness to the skin recaptures a youthful appearance Active Ingredients: Platinum Heptapeptides:  Improves the synthesis of collagen Type I & II.  Significantly improves the skin s surface texture. Sweet Pea:  Firms and tightens. Hyaluronic Acid:  Attracts and retains moisture, hydrates and adds fullness. Lift, firm, tighten, and restore sagging, aging, maturing skin with time arrest®. Formulated with Dr Brandt s proprietary Age Reversing Platinum Technology, this pioneering skincare line contains a highly effective platinum na see more...

🦋🌻Taylor D.
🦋🌻Taylor D.
Kingston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dr. Brandt's products are some of my favorites, even though so many of them are hit or miss. I believe this product delivers effective results when applying, but those results are temporary and will "wash off" when you cleanse your face. There are other products that are more effective for day to day use that will improve your skin on a more permanent basis. I would still recommend this product for lifting and tightening for a big event :)
I started using this for the first time less than a month ago and I am chomping at the bit to get another bottle. I can see in my jawline where definition has been restored as well as my marionettes. I love the shape of the bottle and how easy it is to travel with since the pump sits deep inside the bottle. I highly recommend if you are looking to firm up and define where you see you have lost facial definition.
Magan L.
Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So funny story, id originally bought this hot shot for my Mother, little did she know it end up back with me. this product is amazing and met all my exceptions and alittle more, I love how tight and vibrant my skin looks and feels after applying, by the way, pea size hunny. and you're good to go!
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works amazing! I always like to make sure to use a moisturizer before using it though, it truly does tighten your skin! I also use a moisturizer after it drys sometimes if it's winter just to be extra careful! I've been using this for years and will continue to forever.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Frankfort
Amazin product leave my skin looking flawless I really love how amazing it is. I bought mine off sephora and it was a little pricey but it was of good value, it's a gentle product and not harsh at all! I would buy this product again if I could ! I've bought probably 4 already!
Esther L.
Esther L.
Crystal city
Works great ! It did wonders for me I definitely recommend it to anybody great packaging ! You definitely get your bucks worth it is gentle on your face and it definitely met my expectations I would definitely repurchase this ! It is definitely a great product
Kara B.
Kara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been using this for very long but I really like it. That's why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. No results yet. It has a nice peppermint scent. It sinks into the skin quickly and it's like nothing is on your face. Not greasy or sticky. I found it at T.J. Maxx for $10. I would repurchase.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
One of my favorite products and brands especially for anti aging. The packaging is ver y professional and refreshing. It is quite pricey but in skin care you get what you pay for and you will be thanking yourself for spending this money. I have recommended this product to my friends.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Barberton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The dr Brandt laser tight firming lotion is quite a nice product! I got mine at tj maxx so it was resonably priced. I'm not sure if it is this product or one of my other dr Brandt product but something is discolorinv my pillow case. But it makes my skin feel firm and plump
Alanah W.
Alanah W.
North Chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely AMAZING product!! How have you lived your live without this amazing product? The packaging is beautiful and worked exactly as it claimed. Extremely gentle on the skin, perfect for us sensitive skinned humans!