Dr. Brandt® Time Arrest Laser Tight uploaded by Maha A.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for loss of elasticity & sagging skin formulated with Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology, helps firm and tighten skin, improves skin s elasticity and helps prevent sagging while building volume and adding fullness to the skin. firms, lifts & tightens skin helps prevent sagging hydrates and adds fullness to the skin recaptures a youthful appearance Active Ingredients: Platinum Heptapeptides:  Improves the synthesis of collagen Type I & II.  Significantly improves the skin s surface texture. Sweet Pea:  Firms and tightens. Hyaluronic Acid:  Attracts and retains moisture, hydrates and adds fullness. Lift, firm, tighten, and restore sagging, aging, maturing skin with time arrest®. Formulated with Dr Brandt s proprietary Age Reversing Platinum Technology, this pioneering skincare line contains a highly effective platinum na

amela o.
Waterloo, IA
Really tightens up the skin after you apply it but the effects are short term so it doesn’t get rid of any wrinkles for good but instead reduces their appearance.
🦋🌻Taylor D.
Kingston, PA
Dr. Brandt's products are some of my favorites, even though so many of them are hit or miss. I believe this product delivers effective results when applying, but those results are temporary and will "wash off" when you cleanse your face. There are other products that are more effective for day to day use that will improve your skin on a more permanent basis. I would still recommend this product for lifting and tightening for a big event :)
Brittany O.
Frankfort
Amazin product leave my skin looking flawless I really love how amazing it is. I bought mine off sephora and it was a little pricey but it was of good value, it's a gentle product and not harsh at all! I would buy this product again if I could ! I've bought probably 4 already!
Kara B.
I haven't been using this for very long but I really like it. That's why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. No results yet. It has a nice peppermint scent. It sinks into the skin quickly and it's like nothing is on your face. Not greasy or sticky. I found it at T.J. Maxx for $10. I would repurchase.
Meagan B.
One of my favorite products and brands especially for anti aging. The packaging is ver y professional and refreshing. It is quite pricey but in skin care you get what you pay for and you will be thanking yourself for spending this money. I have recommended this product to my friends.
Alanah W.
North Chicago, IL
Absolutely AMAZING product!! How have you lived your live without this amazing product? The packaging is beautiful and worked exactly as it claimed. Extremely gentle on the skin, perfect for us sensitive skinned humans!
Krista Y.
Love the way this makes my skin feel taught, fresh, and smooth. I feel so refreshed after.
It’s a great value and it totally did what I wanted it to. Packaging is sleek and smooth.
I would absolutely buy this again
Lexie B.
It is. Great prouduct over all I have never purchased it before but I have received it in my subscription box from birchbox, they're always sending me this brand and I have to say I love it! So many options for you skin
Gigi P.
I enjoyed using this product . It worked but it didn't last long. I don't think it's worth the price its on the expensive side for non lasting results. It was effective for short term use but it made my skin feel a little sticky also. I would not repurchase this.
Julie C.
fresno
Love this! Goes on light and isn't greasy as some other products out there. I didn't notice a difference right away but after a couple days I saw a difference. A little goes a long way too!