Dr. Brandt® Time Arrest Face Fluid uploaded by Gabrieli S.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for loss of elasticity & sagging skin New time arrest® face fluid, Formulated with Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology, reinforces skin s structure and strengthens capillary support, providing volume and lift for a more youthful appearance.  Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for use under makeup. helps firm & tighten skin reinforces skin s structure to provide a more lifted appearance improves skin s elasticity & helps prevent sagging Active Ingredients: Platinum Heptapeptides:  Improves the synthesis of collagen Type I & II.  Significantly improves the skin s surface texture. Hydroxyprolisilane CN®:  Regenerates tissue by improving cell renewal, resulting in a more elastic and firmer skin. Isocell™ Life:  Provides hydration and protection from water loss for several days to help skin recover vita

• So interested in this product, did you see results with t...1 Answers
  • Is this a good primer? Is smooth? How does t compare to o...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?2 Answers
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
After trying this product I didn't feel like I saw the results that I would like to see from a product that had the price tag that this one had. I just didn't much care for it and I definitely won't be buying it again. I can't describe the way my face felt all using it but it was more like it was tight but uncomfortable it didn't look better or less wrinkles it just kind of felt like it was dry
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of the more expensive face products I own but I don't regret buying it. Lately my skin has been looking dull and I was looking for something to bring back a more youthful appearance and I stumbled across this stuff. I have never seen my skin look better and recommend everyone to try it.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Kelsey M.
West Hills , CA
I only noticed a slight difference with this. I did notice though that my skin felt smoother and really soft. I love how easy it is to spread though and how a little goes a long way. It is kind of pricy though.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Ambyr L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love Dr. Brandt, I'll start with that. I use everything from the microdermabraision to the serums, whitening agents, chin cream, eye cream... all of it. This item, though, I could really take it or leave it. I don't see that it does much for me. I use the time arrest on my jaw and outer eye area mostly, though I have tried it all over. I just don't see any difference using it or not. I won't be buying again.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
After trying this product I didn’t see the results that i felt like I should have. For the amount of money they charge for it... I really did not feel it was worth it. I only noticed a slight difference after using it. My skin felt smoother and really soft. However, I was looking for something to smooth out my fine lines which I do not feel this product does.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Hitting 30 was hard, realizing I was starting to look 30 was even harder!! I tried this product at Sephora as a sample and loved it so much I had to go back and buy a tube! It helps reduce the forming fine lines around my eyes and keeps some of the puffy redness away. I am going to be trying out more of the Dr. Brandt line soon!
Cari P.
It's not exactly cheap, but Dr Brandt never seems to fail my expectations. It works to decrease my pores; however my face is weird and gets used to the things I use, so it ends up not working after I've used it for so much after a while.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I usually love dr brandt but this made me break out so bad. I got cystic blemishies in the first couple days and by a week out the skin on my cheeks was so rough. It was the strangest thing. My skin didnt normalize for a couple weeks following and that was with heavy exfoliating as well.
Judy T.
Marrero, LA
Is this product good for oily skin?
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Is this a good primer? Is smooth? How does t compare to others?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
So interested in this product, did you see results with this and would you repurchase?