Dr. Brandt® Time Arrest Eye Serum uploaded by Sandee M.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for loss of elasticity & sagging skin Formulated with Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology to smooth crows feet and help tighten skin around the eye area.  New time arrest® eye serum improves the structure and density of the delicate eye tissue to provide a more "lifted" appearance. helps firm & tighten skin around the eye area smoothes facial lines and crow s feet optimizes hydration, providing a long lasting protection from moisture loss. helps recapture a youthful appearance Active Ingredients: Platinum Heptapeptides:  Improves the synthesis of collagen Type I & II.  Significantly improves the skin s surface texture. Hydroxyprolisilane CN®:  Regenerates tissue by improving cell renewal, resulting in a more elastic and firmer skin. Capillisil HC®:  Strengthens the tonicity of capillaries.  Hel

Jacklynn A.
missoula
Pro: It is the most amazing product I have used. I will recommend this product to anyone who has fine lines.
Cons:so after putting the product on it feels like it’s little needles on your face. This is just my experience and opinion.
Tessa A.
North Augusta, SC
I really loved using this serum. It helped to moisturize my under eye area and helped to decrease some lines as well. I used this every night. I would definitely repurchase.
Amanda G.
Miami Lakes, FL
Absolutely an amazing product. I tend to have dark under eye circles and sagging skin. This product helped tighten the skin around my eyes like crazy. I was originally a first time user but I am now on my third tube. With amazing packaging and a great smell this product is a win. Only down side is that it is a little pricey... definitely worth it.
Sammy M.
St charles
This is a great product don't get me wrong but i've had it for 3 months and still no difference in my under eyes! The package is amazing , small and on the go! i would recommend to others to see if its just my under eyes that aren't reacting well or if its just the product ! but for me i will not be buying this product again!
Katie G.
Shawano, WI
I wasn't as satisfied with this brand as I have been with other eye product brands especially for the price. I didn't see much improvement. It had a pleasant smell which was nice and it was not greasy. I probably would not go out of my way to recommend this product. It was just okay.
paola r.
Coachella, CA
The lightweight serum gives skin a smoother, more even texture almost instantly. It's definitely a splurge—there are few ingredients more extravagant than platinum—but a tiny dab goes a long way toward reducing signs of aging, like puffiness, dark circles, and crow's-feet.
Dava W.
I felt like the cream went on very cooling and felt really moisturizing, I started getting dark circles under my eyes and this product has helped me so much! Highly recommend.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I love this Eye Serum! I love all Dr. Brandt products and this is one of my favorites. I use this under my eyes after I wash my face. I have noticed a difference in the fine lines under my eyes. The skin under my eyes is a lot tighter now as well. I will continue to purchase this product.
Emily B.
Moyock, NC
I love this stuff! this product really soaks into your undereyes and plumps your dark circles, I use this everyday and it doesn't break out my skin or make my skin oily, a little pricey but I definitely recommend it
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
This is a absolute miracle worker. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my eyes which is another huge Plus for me. Took a couple days to notice a difference but after that I am hooked.
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
I think QVC sells this brand. You can try it there.
Jessica S.
Does this help with puffiness
Ali R.
Colton, SD
Does this work good for big bags under your eyes? I've been looking for something i can use but i want to make sure its worth the money first before i buy.
Jessica D.
Is it okay on oily skin?