BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This powerful formula utilizes a unique combination of peptides, pearl silanols, precious natural elements and grape stem cells to capture the full spectrum of a perfectly luminous complexion. protects valuable stem cells in the skin from UV-induced stress to prevent photo-aging. maintains skin s natural stem cell vitality to help delay the aging process promotes a healthy vibrant glow through energizing tourmaline crystals revives skin s radiance & luminosity with exquisite pearl silanols improves firmness & smoothes wrinkles with technologically advanced peptides drenches skin with water sphere molecules to provide long term hydration & prevent moisture loss Key Ingredients: Mamaku essence - from the fern plant found in New Zealand that improves cell division and increases skins density and firmness. Platinum Heptapeptide - peptides improve the synthesis o

Dr. Brandt® Time Arrest Creme De Luxe Moisturizer
  • "This product locks and seals in moisture into skin. Skin looks supple. Packaging nice.  Product has nice subtle sent. Good value and price as a little goes a long way. Product gentle for those with sensitive skin. I would most definitely purchase  again." in 3 reviews
Irbin C.
San Antonio
I had tried this facial cream out a few months back because I felt my skin had been so dried out. It did its part and hydrated my face but it was a light texture and wasn't as good as I expected. It works as a good moisturizer.
Marci S.
Houston
Dr Brandt crease release is a rich, lush light weight cream that gives my dry fine lines the moisture it needs without feeling heavy or oily. Prefect for wearing under makeup.
Alyssa C.
Lewiston, ID
This product REALLY put some moisture into my skin. I love how supple it made it feel the day after and I also noticed that even my pores looked smaller. I struggle with sensitive skin especially when I have breakouts and I try to dry them out, my skin comes very very dry. So this mask actually helped heal my dry spots. I'm obsessed!
Stephanie H.
Ellie T.
Denver , CO
This stuff is amazing to the point where I almost felt like I didn't need to be using it at age 26... I am not used to noticing any different when it comes to anti-aging or tightening products so I was super surprised and so excited to use this!!!
Sarah N.
Warren, OH
Love this for my dry skin ! Very refreshing and makes my skin feel so good !!! Very cute packing ! Gentle for my sensitive skin !!! Total would recommend ! Yo won't be disappointed !
Tasha B.
Great product.  I'm 44 years old and this product gives me a refreshing look.  It does what it says. The product is reasonable priced for the results.  I've purchased at least 3 times so far.
Candice W.
Dr. Brandt has an incredible variety of products for all kinds of skin types and beauty needs. This is a bit on the heavy side, so it is best used at night. I noticed a difference in my skin within one week of use.
Ashley J.
Jacinto City, TX
This is a nice product. As most products you don't see results immediately but once you become consistent with it, over time you see results. It fits any skin type.
Precious V.
Smyrna, DE
Let me start by saying this is super good very nice i got this online when i was orderin the exfoliant scrub once i got it it was very silky on my face and smooth this met my expectations i have dry skin and this worked for me i would recommed to others