BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Creamy conditioning cleanser that restores skin s natural barrier. What it is formulated to do:   Removes impurities and makeup in one step, leaving the skin soft and smooth with a velvety after feel. Conditions skin to maximize performance of Age Reversing Platinum Technology. Main Benefits: Gently and effectively removes impurities & makeup in one step Leaves skin soft & smooth with a velvety after feel- non greasy. Active Ingredients  Phospholipids & Phytosterols:  Enhances penetration of the active ingredients delivered through Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology by reinforcing the protective abilities of the skin s natural barrier that prevents dehydration and disease. Sunflower seed oil:  Conditions skin, providing a protective barrier that retains moisture to combat dryness and irritation. Glycerin: Attracts water to hydr

Jelani A.
Landover
Absolutely amazing... I got this product from sephora because a lot of people have recommended me to. Turns out really good!!!
Claudia G.
This product works so great I love to use it every night and continue to buy this product whenever I run out of it.
Roselin L.
Awesome brand and product................
im sure it works for all skin types.
a bit pricey but don't mind
Jerri S.
It was overall good but a bit too pricey for me. But it did do what it claims. So overall not disappointed.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
THIS THE BEST SKIN CLEANSER I HAVE EVER BOUGHT !!!
When I bought this I was not expecting a lot but when it came in the mail first thing I saw was the packaging it was beautiful once I put it on it smelled great. my face was soft for about a week and a half. and it got rid of every acne I had. I recommend to everyone reading.
Swash_cheezy254 S.
Nairobi
Definitely fits dry skin but the price tag is ridiculous.
Its definately hard to rinse without a washcloth and the lavender oil is definitely irritating.
Packaging aint that good

Suzan M.
My favourite crème cleanser for dry skin , I use it mostly in the winter time were my skin get so dry ,it leaves my skin soft and smooth , but  you have to use a sponge or wash cloth to rinse  the product , I recommend this product for a clients with dry skin or mature skin ,
Jenn P.
Was so good for mu dry skin and until I had it I didn't use another ones, just because I loved how my skin was after I used it, I didn't buy it again because it's too expensive, but I love it, in the future I can use it again.
Nehal B.
Mansoura
So far so good i got it awhile ago and i really love how the product work !
It is not oily at all .. alittle pricy for me but it is fine .. i got results from the secont or third time ..really love it !
Sara E.
il est magnifique de produit je l'aime ce produit et je l'est besoin énormément tout les produit de cette gamme et top des top je valide