BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Creamy conditioning cleanser that restores skin s natural barrier. What it is formulated to do:   Removes impurities and makeup in one step, leaving the skin soft and smooth with a velvety after feel. Conditions skin to maximize performance of Age Reversing Platinum Technology. Main Benefits: Gently and effectively removes impurities & makeup in one step Leaves skin soft & smooth with a velvety after feel- non greasy. Active Ingredients  Phospholipids & Phytosterols:  Enhances penetration of the active ingredients delivered through Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology by reinforcing the protective abilities of the skin s natural barrier that prevents dehydration and disease. Sunflower seed oil:  Conditions skin, providing a protective barrier that retains moisture to combat dryness and irritation. Glycerin: Attracts water to hydr

Ummay S.
Woodside
This cleanser cleans like miracle, I love it and would recommend it, firstly I thought it was like any other cleanser but now I feel like it is different than other products or cleanser, it deserves a fair try and it will soon without any doubt surprise you.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
Love the consistency of this product. It is super dense and a little goes a long way. I brought this on vacation with me and noticed a huge difference in fine lines after being in the sun all day.
I love this product I have combination skin and it’s a dream come true when I use this to help with my face! I’ve tried so many things over the years and this is a product I always go back to its wonderul and I love it to death! I legit always recommend this to people!
Terra S.
Florida
Love this brand, they also have a awesome pore cleanser that works great too, I have had a few of their products from ipsy and never have been let down by this brand.
Charlotte F.
really soft and gel like substance. helped minimize pores and cleared my skin. kind of expensive for the amount in the bottle, but it really helped clear my skin. bought at sephora in NYC. good clean packaging. would recommend to any skin type.
Jackie G.
Atlanta, GA
This cleanser really works, I mean it's really great. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I've used several skin cleansers and this product is one of my faves!!
Mary M.
Anderson, SC
I love DR. Brandt products. I have used many of them in the past. This is a seemingly gentle product for the face. It was effective, but for the price not my favorite. I purchased this product online from Sephora. I would but depending on their skin
Danielle P.
07630
This product was nice. Did a good job of cleaning my skin and removing excess makeup. Not for acne prone skin type, skin felt hydrating after using it!
Chavontia M.
Palmdale, CA
Works great and very effective compared to other products I would refer this to any one who whose looking for good results with facial cleansers
Tyler Z.
I just wanted to let you know that you should try this out especially guys of course I will say that I have been using this for awhile