BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Creamy conditioning cleanser that restores skin s natural barrier. What it is formulated to do:   Removes impurities and makeup in one step, leaving the skin soft and smooth with a velvety after feel. Conditions skin to maximize performance of Age Reversing Platinum Technology. Main Benefits: Gently and effectively removes impurities & makeup in one step Leaves skin soft & smooth with a velvety after feel- non greasy. Active Ingredients  Phospholipids & Phytosterols:  Enhances penetration of the active ingredients delivered through Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology by reinforcing the protective abilities of the skin s natural barrier that prevents dehydration and disease. Sunflower seed oil:  Conditions skin, providing a protective barrier that retains moisture to combat dryness and irritation. Glycerin: Attracts water to hydr see more...

Mary M.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love DR. Brandt products. I have used many of them in the past. This is a seemingly gentle product for the face. It was effective, but for the price not my favorite. I purchased this product online from Sephora. I would but depending on their skin
Kareen S.
Greenwich
   Dr. Brandt Skincare dr. brandt  Leave skin soft and supple clean the pore also helps to fade dark spot very gentle on the skin  beads or fine so it not harsh packaging is very nice no spill air mess first time purchasing but will once am out would recommend to my friend and family
Emily C.
Lake Placid, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser!It made my skin so hydrated and plump. I could definitely tell that my fine lines were going away. I didn't think that was possible with a cleanser. The packaging is very sturdy and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to erase their fine lines.
Katelyn F.
They brand is pricey but it is wonderful. I can trust that spending that much is worth it in the end. I felt clean and smooth after every wash. I didn't feel oily quickly after like I normally would. Very effective. Could use larger sizes though.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the consistency of this product. It is super dense and a little goes a long way. I brought this on vacation with me and noticed a huge difference in fine lines after being in the sun all day.
Terra S.
Florida
Love this brand, they also have a awesome pore cleanser that works great too, I have had a few of their products from ipsy and never have been let down by this brand.
Jackie G.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser really works, I mean it's really great. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I've used several skin cleansers and this product is one of my faves!!
Danielle P.
07630
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was nice. Did a good job of cleaning my skin and removing excess makeup. Not for acne prone skin type, skin felt hydrating after using it!
Chavontia M.
Palmdale, CA
Works great and very effective compared to other products I would refer this to any one who whose looking for good results with facial cleansers
Tyler Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just wanted to let you know that you should try this out especially guys of course I will say that I have been using this for awhile