BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Creamy conditioning cleanser that restores skin s natural barrier. What it is formulated to do:   Removes impurities and makeup in one step, leaving the skin soft and smooth with a velvety after feel. Conditions skin to maximize performance of Age Reversing Platinum Technology. Main Benefits: Gently and effectively removes impurities & makeup in one step Leaves skin soft & smooth with a velvety after feel- non greasy. Active Ingredients  Phospholipids & Phytosterols:  Enhances penetration of the active ingredients delivered through Dr. Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology by reinforcing the protective abilities of the skin s natural barrier that prevents dehydration and disease. Sunflower seed oil:  Conditions skin, providing a protective barrier that retains moisture to combat dryness and irritation. Glycerin: Attracts water to hydr see more...

Kareen S.
Kareen S.
Greenwich
   Dr. Brandt Skincare dr. brandt  Leave skin soft and supple clean the pore also helps to fade dark spot very gentle on the skin  beads or fine so it not harsh packaging is very nice no spill air mess first time purchasing but will once am out would recommend to my friend and family
Emily C.
Emily C.
Lake Placid, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser!It made my skin so hydrated and plump. I could definitely tell that my fine lines were going away. I didn't think that was possible with a cleanser. The packaging is very sturdy and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to erase their fine lines.
Hala A.
Hala A.
the cleanser is really nice its gentle and its perfect for my dry skin its gentle and it works really good. its also effective when I use it, and I love me a good hydrated skin I bought it from Sephora with a great price and I would buy it again. because its worth it.
KissKiss s.
KissKiss s.
Let me start off by saying, "WOW!!! This product is amazing! " This is my first time using this cleanser. It felt so wonderful the second I put it on my face to wash off my makeup... very effective. Left my skin smooth and refreshed! I will buy it again and again!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my skin a little oily, but I know sometimes dry skin causes wrinkles. I bought this from a friend because they didn't like it, but I was a little disappointed because of the smell. I didn't like it, so I'd probably not purchase it on my own.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
They brand is pricey but it is wonderful. I can trust that spending that much is worth it in the end. I felt clean and smooth after every wash. I didn't feel oily quickly after like I normally would. Very effective. Could use larger sizes though.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Painesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I wanted to love this cleanser, it just didn't work that well for my skin. It's effective in that fact that it cleans well, but it left my face feeling a little dry. If you have oil issues I recommend it.
Mackanzie L.
Mackanzie L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this stuff! As well as his other line needles no more! Always gorgeous packaging, the product works wonders, and always exceeds expectations! I definitely am a repetitive buyer of anything Dr. Brandt!
Rosemary R.
Rosemary R.
Moreno Valley CA
This product is so smooth and creamy and I just love it!! It makes my face feel amazing! This product met my expectations and beyond. This product is a little pricy but totally worth it. And if given the chance I would buy it again.
Ummay S.
Ummay S.
Woodside
This cleanser cleans like miracle, I love it and would recommend it, firstly I thought it was like any other cleanser but now I feel like it is different than other products or cleanser, it deserves a fair try and it will soon without any doubt surprise you.