BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for loss of elasticity & sagging skin Formulated with Dr Brandt s Age Reversing Platinum Technology to firm and restructure skin s architecture, improve elasticity and help to prevent sagging.  time arrest® creme restores skin s volume to recapture a more youthful, sculpted look! helps lift, firm & tighten reinforces skin s architecture to provide a more lifted appearance improves skin s elasticity & helps prevent sagging optimizes hydration providing a long lasting protection from moisture loss Active Ingredients: Platinum Heptapeptides:  Improves the synthesis of collagen Type I & II.  Significantly improves the skin s surface texture. Hydroxyprolisilane CN®:   Regenerates tissue by improving cell renewal, resulting in a more elastic and firmer skin. Mamaku Vital Essence:  Improves cell division by strengthening the ep

Ashley W.
Scottsburg, IN
This made my skin feel so firm and smooth I love it, I received a sample of it in my iPad bag, it was so gentle on my skin, I didn't have super high expectations because I'd never used this brand but it was amazing and wayyy exceeded them!
Alanna O.
Great product for moisturizing the under eye area as well as the rest of the face. Thicker consistency but feels very light weight on the skin once applied. Noticed skin looked brighter and more even after a few weeks of use and constrains great anti aging properties!
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a thicker cream and a little goes a long way. The packaging is super fancy and luxury! I think the product itself is effective. It's pretty gentle in my opinion and I have sensitive skin. I would recommend.
Miranda B.
Westover
I liked this product a lot. I thought it was really moisturizing and fit my skin type as well. The only downfall is I'm not a huge fan of the packaging. Not relevant, but still. Great product.
Sara W.
Goshen, OH
I love this product but either the pump broke or I never received the full supply but I purchased on Jan 5th and by the 25th I could not get anymore product out. For almost $90.00 - and the amount of time I was able to use the product, Botox is cheaper!! I couldn't take the pump off to see if there was any remaining prOduct
Michelle P.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a great face cream. It keeps my skin feeling soft and supple and does not make my skin feel oily throughout the day. I definitely recommend on trying it out for youself. I bought this item at sephora.
Brittney A.
San Marcos, CA
Amazing product that helped me maximize my skin in what it could do. The packaging is sleek and it met what I wanted it to. It was effective in cleaning out my pores I would recommend to others this product
Shaina P.
Corona, CA
I was able to use this product through a sample from sephora and it was absolutely wonderful! I loved how the cream didn't feel greasy or sticky! It went on my face flawlessly and absorbed into my skin.
Katherine C.
miami
Muy buena crema. Tiene una buena sensación al ponerla en la cara. Se absorbe con facilidad y la piel queda radiante luego de su uso. La volvería a comprar! #beaty #perfectproduct #amazing
Taylor W.
I've been using this for a couple weeks and love it! Nice packaging, although it is a little pricey I think it works wonders! Very effective this product did NOT disappoint.