BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

• Is it still on the market, I can't seem to get my hands o...5 Answers
  • I've seen this brand being used a a lot of YouTube channe...3 Answers
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! Immediate results and I use this as a primer because it tightens my skin and slight fine lines before Makeup application! I have small jars & samples that I’m using up and I want to buy the full size. It just really impressed me with how instantly I could see a difference.
Tanya H.
Ventura, CA
Haven’t really noticed to much of an impact on my skin yet but then again I haven’t been using it for a while , the application feels great and the fact hat just a tiny little pea size goes such a long way makes me happy . You get what you pay for in this case
Tiffnie M.
Bridgeport
I absolutely love everything dr Brandt. The exfoliates feel amazing and the pores no more line truly works. It feels like it not only shrinks your pores but also smooths out the skin, it makes your skin look beautiful underneath makeup. 10/10
Samantha F.
Gun Barrel City
Any Dr. Brandt product is sure to be the best of quality, and Pores No More is no different. As promised it helped to clarify and tighten my skin, shrinking my pores. I was very pleasantly surprised that it didn't dry out my sensitive skin like most of these types of products do.
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
This helped my skin a lot. It shrunk my poors
To literally half the size they were. It’s an amazing product and I would recommend to Anyone with large pores. I have always struggled with them and this was a life saver. I will always use this.
Danielle M.
This dr. Brandt product is one of my all time favorites. I have very oily/acne prone skin, and this is one of the few products that I could see a noticeable different in my oil production throughout the day. In addition to providing oil control, this product also smells amazing. I love the minty scent. The only downfall is that I think this product has been discontinued. I haven't been able to find this in stores for over a year now.
Nessahh V.
Santa Ana, CA
I have a lot of pores so This was recommended to me and I love it I will keep on using this because it disappeared most of my pOres If you have a lot of pores I recommend it because your make up will look way more smoother
Jadzia R.
Mesa
This product was very easy to use and I was so excited to pick it up. It was a bit pricy but you don’t need too much of it in a single use. The smell was alright, and the actual formula was very nice on the skin. I have noticed smaller pores but they are definitely still there. If you have the money and are interested i think you should give it a try
Liz V.
Denham Springs
I have been using this product for two weeks now and have seen a difference in my pores! This is my first time buying and I am not disappointed at all! I have oily skin and this has worked wonderfully for me.
Yasmin t.
If you have big pores then this product is a must! I apply it every night before bed after my skincare routine. I have noticed a huge difference in the size of my pores especially when applying face makeup.
Yvonne F.
Shannon
Is it still on the market, I can't seem to get my hands on it?
Karma L.
I've seen this brand being used a a lot of YouTube channel blogger sites. Has anyone tried it and received amazing results?