Dr. Brandt® skincare Women's Light Years Away Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Renee G.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

dr. brandt skincare Women's Light Years Away Brightening Eye Cream, 0.5 oz.

• Do you think this product is worth the price? Do you have any pro...1 Answers
Chanel D.
Fort Erie , ON
I purchased this from Marshall’s for $23 on sale and there’s pros and cons.
Pro- it’s large and holds a lot of product. No smell. Seen a difference
Cons- can’t see how much product is left. The stopper to the pump is unnecessary and hard to put back in
Karen 🎀.
Everything is about consistency. When I use it daily I see the “light years away” it takes. Amazing formula and so nice on the skin. White packaging stands out amongst my other skin car products so I remember often!!
Ci W.
Nampa
I used this product at night after my serums and before my heavy face creams to increase the effectiveness of this eye cream. While I didn't notice any reduction in puffiness, the skin around my eyes remained hydrated the next morning and throughout the day.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
I love this company! And this eye cream was a nice breath of fresh air too. It didn’t have any real bothersome scent like some eye creams I have tried in the past. And it felt so refreshing to apply. I keep it in my fridge and use it mornings and nights.
Destiny A.
Queen Creek
This product has transformed my under eyes tremendously. I used to suffer from major dark circles but ever since I've been using this product my under eye area looks amazing. I can not stress enough how amazing this stuff is and I would recomend it to anyone who has problems with their under eyes.
Mary G.
Charlotte, NC
I love Dr Brants products!! I especially like this eye brightening serum! It is my go to for when I need to look awake after a long night! Love this stuff so much! I highly recommend this product!!
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
I like this eye cream. I do feel like after a few months is has started to lighten the dark circles under my eyes. It comes with a stopper for the tube so it's great for traveling. It's very light weight which I love for an eye treatment.
Sandya R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product makes your skin feel alive again. It really makes you look like you for a full nights sleep and is so gentle on the skin. This was my first time using it but it's definitely a staple at home and while traveling! Love it!!
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
I love all of the Dr.Brandt products I have tried including this eye cream. It really does brighten your face and tightens everything up. You don't look like you've just had 4 hours of sleep with bags under your eyes! It brightens, reduces puffiness and I just adore it!
Cailey T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this eye cream! I get the worst creases under my eyes and nothing I do seems to help. I started using this eye cream hoping it would change things and it really has! I feel like my under-eyes are more plump and the creases aren't as bad as they used to be.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Do you think this product is worth the price? Do you have any products that do a better job for the money?