Dr. Brandt® skincare Women's Light Years Away Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Chanel D.Dr. Brandt® skincare Women's Light Years Away Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Renee G.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

dr. brandt skincare Women's Light Years Away Brightening Eye Cream, 0.5 oz.

• Do you think this product is worth the price? Do you have...1 Answers
  • how much does this product cost ?2 Answers
  • I’ve only tried one Dr. Brandt product before Dr. Brandt®...1 Answers
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I stumbled upon this product at my local Marshall’s. They have some name brand products that they carry and I was interested right away. I have the type of dark circles cause by the blueish hue from veins popping through because I’m so fair. Since it was only about $12 I bought it and figured it was worth a try and I’m so glad I did. Upon applying it immediately brightens the whole area. I believe the product is discontinued but available through different websites. I use it sparingly and when I Run out I’ll purchase it online
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I purchased this from Marshall’s for $23 on sale and there’s pros and cons.
Pro- it’s large and holds a lot of product. No smell. Seen a difference
Cons- can’t see how much product is left. The stopper to the pump is unnecessary and hard to put back in
Karen 🎀.
Everything is about consistency. When I use it daily I see the “light years away” it takes. Amazing formula and so nice on the skin. White packaging stands out amongst my other skin car products so I remember often!!
Cailey T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this eye cream! I get the worst creases under my eyes and nothing I do seems to help. I started using this eye cream hoping it would change things and it really has! I feel like my under-eyes are more plump and the creases aren't as bad as they used to be.
Mary G.
Charlotte, NC
I love Dr Brants products!! I especially like this eye brightening serum! It is my go to for when I need to look awake after a long night! Love this stuff so much! I highly recommend this product!!
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
This product is beyond perfect. It is a little expensive but it's worth every penny! I am young and shouldn't be worried about saggy dark eyes but I am terrified of having them in the future. My under eye area does suffer from dark circles though. This product really brightens my eyes and doesn't make me seem so tired and gloomy.
Washika R.
Bronx, NY
This helped brighten my under eyes profoundly. I saw a difference in my skin very quickly. The product met expectations and I hope to repurchase soon. I believe the value of this item was worth it. Rooms for improvement may be to offer a larger portion size.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
I love this company! And this eye cream was a nice breath of fresh air too. It didn’t have any real bothersome scent like some eye creams I have tried in the past. And it felt so refreshing to apply. I keep it in my fridge and use it mornings and nights.
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
I like this eye cream. I do feel like after a few months is has started to lighten the dark circles under my eyes. It comes with a stopper for the tube so it's great for traveling. It's very light weight which I love for an eye treatment.
Sandya R.
Pittsburgh , PA
This product makes your skin feel alive again. It really makes you look like you for a full nights sleep and is so gentle on the skin. This was my first time using it but it's definitely a staple at home and while traveling! Love it!!
marolyn c.
how much does this product cost ?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I’ve only tried one Dr. Brandt product before Dr. Brandt® skincare Women's Light Years Away Brightening Eye Cream which works so well but its discontinued now. I would love to try more products Dr. Brandt® Duo Sample Glow Resurfacing Serum & Retinol Hydracreme and Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream anyonr try these products?
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Do you think this product is worth the price? Do you have any products that do a better job for the money?

QVC