Dr. Brandt® Skincare UV SPF 30 High Protection For Face - Tinted PA+++ uploaded by ouidad o.Dr. Brandt® Skincare UV SPF 30 High Protection For Face - Tinted PA+++ uploaded by ouidad o.Dr. Brandt® Skincare UV SPF 30 High Protection For Face - Tinted PA+++ uploaded by Ketlin M.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Dr. Brandt® Skincare UV SPF 30 High Protection For Face - Tinted PA+++
  • "I love this product! Is moisturizing and the SPF is nice. The formula is very light which I love because I've used other products were the formula is thicker and by the time you put make up on it just becomes cakey! Definitely recommend!" in 3 reviews
  • "i got this from my esthetician, she recommended me to buy this because my skin is sensitive and i break out easily, i LOVED it. easy applifation, no mess, got the job done. not super pricey either. definitely would recommend this product, already on my second purchase!! " in 3 reviews
Emmalee M.
Now that warm months are here again, I’ve gotten into light coverage and good SPF as I’m very fair and this stuff works SO well! It doesn’t stay on for super long in the heat but other than that, ifs great!
Yanell D.
Not the greatest made me break out on my nose and forehead but didn’t slip and slide on my face, the price for the amount of product could have been better as well
Ketlin M.
Hixson, TN
I really like this sunscreen alot. Light bronze is a bit too light for me though but the medium bronze is a perfect match. Will definately buy again.Just wanted to point out as it has been mentioned below that the light bronze is MUCH thicker and waxier than the medium bronze. The medium bronze is very creamy and easier to spread (and get out of the tube) :)
Lucia M.
Phoenix, AZ
I am actually a first time user and this has a nice sheer coverage!
The fact that it includes SPF 30 is fantastic! Especially since I do reside in Arizona!
I purchased this at Sephora via the website.
In my opinion, if they were to branch out and created the same exact thing but with a full coverage, that'd be amazing!
Tammy F.
Greer, SC
A Silky smooth, tinted product.  Glides on the face easily with enough enough tint that it could be worn alone for a day a the beach.  Good value considering a little goes a long way. Very gentle for sensitive skin. This is my go to product and I will buy it again!
Kathy B.
It felt kinda thick and heavy on the skin in my opinion. It wasn't the worst product but it wasn't the best. It is a little too expensive in my opinion also well it was were I bought it. I do like the brand but it wasn't the best thing that I bought from there in my opinion.
🍍🐾⚡️ M.
Philadelphia, PA
Jennifer G.
San Marcos
Good coverage, moisturizing!  The color was also very clean and not orange-y.  I use a cpap at night and it's great to be able to use the tinted moisturizer instead of foundation to blend in any redness from wearing the cpap mask.  (especially when I sleep on my side!)
OLIVIA G.
SAN ANTONIO
Really nice product, skin felt very protected in the sun met my expectations. Pleasant fragrance, non greasy, which is very important for me as I tend to have very oily skin, especially when I am outside. Would recommend to others
αяяєуα😘 C.
Stillwater, ok
I loved this product! It had an amazing texture. I used it one time when I received it as a sample and it was great. It definitely met my expectations. It was a very effective product! Overall, I had a great experience with this product and would definitely reccomwnd it to others