BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt Skincare UV SPF 30 High Protection For Face - Tinted PA+++

Dr. Brandt® Skincare UV SPF 30 High Protection For Face - Tinted PA+++

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

Would y'all recommend this??
How much is this with it being a higher end brand?
Does this fill sticky or thick when on?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare UV SPF 30 High Protection For Face - Tinted PA+++!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this product! Is moisturizing and the SPF is nice. The formula is very light which I love because I've used other products were the formula is thicker and by the time you put make up on it just becomes cakey! Definitely recommend!in reviews
i got this from my esthetician, she recommended me to buy this because my skin is sensitive and i break out easily, i LOVED it. easy applifation, no mess, got the job done. not super pricey either. definitely would recommend this product, already on my second purchase!! in reviews
Michelle V.
Excellent Product .... my. Face. Look different soft I used every day for better result I love used these product I love it seriously lol .... I love take care of my face my hair all my body. Usually I use face cream fácil diferent stuff for my face
Luci M.
Tempe, AZ
I am actually a first time user and this has a nice sheer coverage!
The fact that it includes SPF 30 is fantastic! Especially since I do reside in Arizona!
I purchased this at Sephora via the website.
In my opinion, if they were to branch out and created the same exact thing but with a full coverage, that'd be amazing!
I am actually a first time user and this has a nice sheer coverage!
I purchased this at Sephora via the website.
Rosemary U.
It was great on my skin and didn't have Any weird spf smell.  I would recommend if you have dry skin or combination. It was a good price because of the quality. It was gentle on my skin since I am mostly dry. I would recommend more of a softer tint to it.
Cori P.
Sandgap, Kentucky
This is one of the best skin protects from the sun that I have tried. Wouldn't trade it for any other product. I trust this one the most. It does absolute wonders for my skin. I love love love love it. It's definitely something I repurchase again and again.
Lee M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Beautiful product. Great for summer or those warm spring days. The coverage is good for a BB cream... but if you want full coverage than this isn't the product for you. If you want a light weight coverage with a bit of a natural glow... than this is the product for you!!
Lori H.
Pittston , PA
1,464 reviews
This is the best spf product , you can't even feel it is on you it's like wearing no product at all , recommend to everyone
Courtney  C.
Huntsville, AL
Anything dr. Brandt is really good. This is pretty much sweat proof. Good for biking and hiking
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
dr. Brandt is an excellent brand. I tried the SPF30 sunscreen. It was very pricy but did the job.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
I refuse to go outside without this! Works wonders and not too heavy on the skin! Kind of pricey but it's awesome!
Ximena G.
Raleigh, NC
Definitely a good sunscreen & not too oily on my skin like others which I hate the feeling