BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #8 in Facial Peels

A cream-to-foam packed with alpha hydroxy acids and paired with a no-blade tool that, together, lift away dead skin cells to reveal a fresh, radiant, super-hydrated complexion.

One of the most sought after in-office procedures these days is Dermaplaning, but the price and the blade might scare some people away. The Radiance Resurfacing Foam offers Dermaplaning-esque results at home, with no razor in sight. A powerhouse of alpha hydroxy acids—glycolic acid from sugar cane, lactic acid from bilberry, citric acid from orange and lemon, and malic and tartaric acids from sugar maple—smooth rough texture and erase dullness, while water lily extract evens skin tone. The no-blade tool sloughs away dead skin cells to reveal a fresh radiance. The pentavitin complex prevents water loss by creating a moisture reservoir that hydrates for up to 72 hours. The results? Dullness is gone, and in its place, instant radiance. Skin is deeply hydrated and texture feels super-smooth.

• Any one else love this product?! Total Skin quencher on m...13 Answers
  • I never got the no-blade scraper to remove the foam with,...18 Answers
  • How good is this product when it comes to brightening and...12 Answers
Cynthia N.
Forest Hills, NY
This is the most straight forward and satisfying instant gratification I’ve felt from a face product. It’s so quick and the result I feel are so rewarding. I love when the product foams you feel it working its magic. And once you scrape the product and work it into your skin, it’s what my skin needs when it’s thirst is quenched. I love it even more now that it’s winter and it’s dry. I typically do it at night after my shower and before I do my typical routine of moisturizers. Definitely worth it. Easy and straight forward.
Val Z.
Genoa, IL
Honestly I didn’t like this stuff at first but after the second use I fell in love. This is great for dry skin especially during these cold winter months! It’s a must! This product restores moisture into your skin beautifully and naturally! I really love it! The smell is soft and the feel is smooth!
Candice P.
Wichita Falls , TX
It works! I have very dry, sensitive, ethnic skin. Nothing works it seems. This truly shocked me. Very easy to apply. Those little bubbles felt like they were really getting in my pores to clean it out. When it was time to use the little scraper, you could see all the dirt and impurities it lifted. After one use my skin was clear, clean and hydrated. Even after a week I'm still getting compliments. A friend of mine used it as well who has a completely different skin type. Its cleared up. I highly recommend this.

All products received complimentary courtesy of DrBrandt Skincare and Influenster for testing purposes.
Katelynn A.
Wichita, KS
I loved this! My skin felt so much cleaner after using it. The only dislike would be the wand you use to wipe it off. I noticed after a few uses it wore out a little and started scraping my skin (not as fun). But overall, smells great and I feel great afterwards!
Tori R.
I love this  product so much! It's one of the few products that I've noticed an actual difference after using. My pores appear smaller when I regularly use this product, and my face seems less oily  throughout the day. My skin tone is more even as well.
christine C.
Staten Island, NY
Although this product is fun and different than others, I am not a fan. I find it difficult to get my skin feeling clean after- it just feels greasy. And I don’t see a difference of how this product makes my complexion better or more radiant. Sorry Dr. Brant. 😞
Evaliz S.
Feels like a I got a facial!

I have sensitive skin and Keratosis Pilaris (which sometimes makes my skin look like I have goosebumps.) This is my first time trying a product from this line and didn’t know what to expect here are my thoughts.

- Very pleasant scent. It doesn’t have a strong fragrance.
- It bubbles up VERY quickly. The bubbles do not give a stinging sensation.
- I really like the applicator that wipes the product off.
- It is EXTREMELY hydrating! Totally unexpected.
- My skin was very dull and it looks like I had a facial from the first use.
- Keratosis Pilaris / bumps on face are noticeably smoothed.
- A Little product goes a long way.

I think my only drawback is the cost of the product. I would love if this was available in a sample size so people could try this first before going for a full size. That being said, I highly recommend this product to those with sensitive skin who need some revitalization.
Sarah Y.
I love this product! My skin is soft without being super dried out like some products do. It was fun to use/apply & I loved the bubbles. I definitely would recommend to other people if they can get past the price tag.
Cassandra N.
IMO, I think this product is a waste of money (luckily I received this product complimentary for testing purposes). I have used this for about a month now (per instructions to use 1-2 times a week) and I don't really see a difference in my skin. I didn't give it a one star because my skin didn't react to it or break out from it either.
I honestly don't like the whole foam rising idea from this because I don't know how much product I am suppose to use. The instruction says to wait until it foams to use the "scraping" thing to scrap it off, but if I use only like 1-2 pumps all over my face, I don't get any foam. So I am using like 5-7 pumps to make the product to actually show any foam on my face. 5-7 pumps IS A LOT OF PRODUCT and that is why I don't think this is worth your money. It would go by so quick.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Julie K.
Pros? -Foams fast: I thought it wouldn't foam as much within 60 seconds but it definitely did! So make sure you use the tool to scrape once it's fully foamed. I left it on for too long and the bubble started to pop and disappear. So I guess it can be a positive or a negative because you have to act fast with it.
-No fragrance: I was surprised there wasn't any smell to it so if your sensitive to smell this AHA might be good for you. -No sticky residue -Hydrates

Cons?
-used a lot of product maybe 5 pumps
-tool: if you have acne it can be a little bit of a hassle to try to avoid acne spots because you definitely don't want to accidentally pop it. .
🥈: I would use this product again because I love the foaming feeling to it and how I feel hydrated after using. But I need to use it a few more times to really see the other effects it claims since I only use AHA twice a week. I'll come back with an updated review.

Also, I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Chloe C.
Detroit, MI
I never got the no-blade scraper to remove the foam with, in my package.. I have looked around and I don’t know where I can get that exact one. So I wonder if there is another similar tool I could use that will work the same?  For example, would a credit card work the same as a scraper?
Sabeel C.
Vienna, VA
Any one else love this product?! Total Skin quencher on my end!
Brandon T.
North Wilkesboro
How good is this product when it comes to brightening and toning? What other “luxury” brands would it compare to?
Rebecca J.