Dr. Brandt Skincare Pro-Strength Solutions Kit uploaded by Elena S.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A collection of age-defying heroes to defend skin and help diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…This five-piece collection of antiaging products helps improve the appearance of expression lines for a smooth, youthful-looking complexion. Complete with an effective exfoliator, two luxurious face creams, an wrinkle-fighting eye cream, and a revolumizing leave-on mask with an applicator brush, skin will be left looking radiant and healthy. This set contains:- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 g Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator - 0.1 oz/ 3 g Triple Peptide Eye Cream - 0.35 oz / 10 g Time Defying Cream - 1.7 oz / 50 g Needles No More® 3-D Filler Mask w/ Brush - 0.085 oz / 2.5 g Needles No More® Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Sara R.
Everett
I tried this kit because I heard amazing things about these products. After a few uses I noticed my skin was softer, and my wrinkles more relaxed. My skin also felt more hydrated and and healthier. I purchased some of these in full size after I ran out. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Soreny M.
Tampa , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products specially for night time it leaves my skin so smooth, the brand have a eye creen called no more needles that is amazing you will notice it the very next day, your eye line will be moisturized
Catherine C.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, this kit was a good purchase. It introduced me to my new favorite mask- but the other items in the kit were rather forgettable.

f you have the money to spend, I say it's worth a shot. The full sized Needles No More 3D mask filler is $95 anyways- so I feel like buying the kit was like getting sample without using my Sephora perk points!

I have 30 year old, fair, combination skin that is showing slight signs of aging. I've tried various brands on the shelves at Sephora and this one caught my eye. As a nurse, any 'Dr.' brands intrigues me. It passed my ingredient test- as none of the products had 'WTF' concerning ingredients. The kit gave just enough to sample the product line, as well as coming with FULL sized 3D mask filler.

My favorite was the 3D mask filler. I could tell a difference afterwards and it lasted all day. The other products in the kit were rather forgettable but at the same it didn't cause me to breakout (huge plus) and it didn't cause any irritation (also huge.)
Dalena D.
Fantastic skin requires all Dr Brandt Products. I bought it at Ulta and have loved it ever cents… It's gentle and effective. Never disappointed.… I recommend this highly… Buy it at Ulta.
Tessa T.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked great after a shower ! I would definitely recommend using this . It worked for a small period of time. Use this for a full week to see a difference on your face.
Nina D.
Grand Forks AFB
Beauty Junkie Expert
The face and eye creams were nice, with a little temporary plumping effect. I didn't notice any redness or irritation no matter how close I got to my eye. It wasn't worth repurchasing though. The microdermabrasion face scrub was AMAZING though. I love how well it exfoliates. My pores are clearer and my skin is softer. I have purchased this separately countless times. Love!
Alex M.
Montclair, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set and the products to me were a bit small, but they lasted. A little goes a long way with some of these so be aware!! You can over do it with some! I think all the products performed wonderful and I love it. My favorite is the needles no more thing, can't remember what it's called specifically. The set is nice because your able to get a good amount for the price and your able to explore the brand a bit more without breaking the bank.
Christopher B.
Such a great value! I absolutely love that you get a full size 3D Filler mask and you also get the opportunity to try several of the brands top products! I am currently using Needles No More ok my forehead and I have already noticed that the lines I have in that area have become softer and smoother, I love this brand and would absolutely recommend this kit!
Lauren D.
Easton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this kit from Sephora as a 500 point perk, I love all of the Dr. Brandt products in this kit as a first time user of these products it was nice to get samples of the products to see if I liked them or not. I like using the needles no more moisturizer at night on my wrinkles. All of the products in this kit smell minty fresh too!!
Kalee S.
Berlin, NY
Dr. Brandts. Skincare is one of a kind I love alot of the products ! The pores no more exfoliating cleanser is one of my weekly HG products I have been using it for about a earl it smells great, like clean & fresh (little hint of citrus) which I love !!! It makes my skin feel super clean & its not harsh ! Its a great product #