Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #81 in Face Primer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Christina W.
Got this with my points at Sephora and it's a great little travel kit. It's just enough to peak your interest and show that it works. It has a nice cooling feel when you apply it on your face
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the pores no more cleanser and s far have enjoyed it very much. My face fees clean and fresh after and I rotate between this and my other cleanser
Stephanie S.
Eatontown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The exfoliant is so fine, it's incredible for a microdermabrasion effect. With repeated use I noticed that my pores were less visable and my texture was smoother.
Johannys P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites primers in the market. It feels gentle in the skin and makes your foundation look flawless. The price is reasonable for the results and I can't wait to keep using it.
Mara S.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product was great. Didn't like the smell but it worked for the most part. I have oily skin so I prefer a more matte finish where this had more hydration to it then I needed.
Fernanda  E.
Port Arthur, TX
i think that this is an amazing product i give it 5 stars this product helped me a lot with my black head my skin texture it blurred out any imperfections you may have such as pores fine wrinkles etc it also works great as a primer
Amelia R.
Raleigh, NC
Awesome product! Light weight and does the job. Blends in easily and provides a smooth vas for makeup. First product I've used that does leave my face with a pale look and doesn't cause lines with the use of makeup.
Carrie 🎀.
I only used it once - received a sample in my birch box. I was excited thinking it would "vacuum" my pores. Felt clean and smooth afterwards. When I observed my pores, they were not physically smaller.
Cecilia B.
I received this package from sephora with my bonus points and I loved it so much! I really did feel tightening around my eyes, and I also loved how moisturizing it was!
Sarah C.
Oakland , CA
This primer seriously makes pores disappear and makeup goes on so smoothly over it!! It even looks great without any makeup. Doesn't irritate my skin at all!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day