Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Indianapolis, IN
Got a sample of this from a subscription service. I liked it, worked well with my sensitive skin. Made my face feel smooth and fresh with just one use!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Santa Monica, CA
Such a grand brand! Really gets the job done when it comes to refining your pores. It was my first time using it and I enjoyed it. And it smelled good!
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Raleigh, NC
Awesome product! Light weight and does the job. Blends in easily and provides a smooth vas for makeup. First product I've used that does leave my face with a pale look and doesn't cause lines with the use of makeup.
aryana r.
aryana r.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product! I feel like when I use it as a primer before makeup application it really erases my pores giving me a smooth base. I would recommend it to other people that have oily skin and big pores.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Killeen, TX
Being someone with huge pores I really appreciated the porerefine by dr.brant I noticed a huge difference in the size of my pores when used after the first time definitely a product I will invest in !!!
Carrie 🎀.
Carrie 🎀.
I only used it once - received a sample in my birch box. I was excited thinking it would "vacuum" my pores. Felt clean and smooth afterwards. When I observed my pores, they were not physically smaller.
Karla A.
Karla A.
Chicago Il
I'm obsessed with the scrub formula. It leaves my face feeling amzing! I love the smell of it. I like to used this product once or twice a week.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Got this with my points at Sephora and it's a great little travel kit. It's just enough to peak your interest and show that it works. It has a nice cooling feel when you apply it on your face
Cecilia B.
Cecilia B.
I received this package from sephora with my bonus points and I loved it so much! I really did feel tightening around my eyes, and I also loved how moisturizing it was!
abbie k.
abbie k.
this product worked very well for me , it kept my pores looking small & that made me very happy i would definitely use this product again.
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day