Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Johannys P.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorites primers in the market. It feels gentle in the skin and makes your foundation look flawless. The price is reasonable for the results and I can't wait to keep using it.
Lindsay T.
Warner robins, Georgia
I really like this product. It. Smooths and refines the look pores. While I did like this product alot, I don't know if I'd purchase again due to the price. I feel like I can get something just as good for less
McKenzie L.
I am absolutely in love with this! I use it with/without makeup and it minimizes my pores. It makes my skin feel soft and its my holy grail product! Guys, you have to give this a try.
Carly F.
This is the freakin beat thing ever differently want more so u know u all should send them to me and omg it does wonders to your face just absolutely amazing differently would use everyday if I had money
Ina V.
Yonkers
Loved how much it minimized my pores, my skin looked sooo smooth, you could barely see my pores under foundation, they were so visible before. Loved this! Dr Brandt stuff rocks!
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Really like the pore minimizing primer. I got a travel size to try it. Did noticed smaller pores, but did make my face a little dry but not too bad that I would not try again!
alli a.
Wayne, NJ
This primer is the perfect primer to wear alone or with any foundation on top! It minimizes my pores without feeling too heavy, as well as blurs my skin for a flawless look.
Leasa B.
Clover
I really like this product and it's a good brand. I first tried this product when I received it in my Boxycharm. I use it when I do my makeup, makes my skin feel smooth.
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
I was a little skeptical about this primer because it had some pretty high claims. However, it definitely exceeded my expectations and really allowed my foundation to sit on my face super nicely and my make up stayed on for a while.
tasha L.
I really enjoyed this! The bundle gabe me a chance to try more. The vaccum cleaner helped take the primer oit of my skin bc it does grt into those pores ;) it is expensive but it really works.
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day