Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Eatontown, NJ
The exfoliant is so fine, it's incredible for a microdermabrasion effect. With repeated use I noticed that my pores were less visable and my texture was smoother.
Johane C.
Johane C.
I went into Sephora looking for something for my skin, the girl suggest this because I have small pores and that this would help and improve it. I've been using this product for month now and
My skin is flawless
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oakland , CA
This primer seriously makes pores disappear and makeup goes on so smoothly over it!! It even looks great without any makeup. Doesn't irritate my skin at all!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Tampa, FL
This product is so amazing by the second use I was absolutely sold I highly recommend men and female with big pores to go pick this up yu won't regret it!!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
This is not just a silicone prime. It's mate your face and really really cover your pores!
I just loved it and wish I didn't, since the price is a little high for a prime. And I would def buy it again!
alli a.
alli a.
Wayne, NJ
This primer is the perfect primer to wear alone or with any foundation on top! It minimizes my pores without feeling too heavy, as well as blurs my skin for a flawless look.
Fernanda  E.
Fernanda E.
Port Arthur, TX
i think that this is an amazing product i give it 5 stars this product helped me a lot with my black head my skin texture it blurred out any imperfections you may have such as pores fine wrinkles etc it also works great as a primer
Mara S.
Mara S.
Orlando
Product was great. Didn't like the smell but it worked for the most part. I have oily skin so I prefer a more matte finish where this had more hydration to it then I needed.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Such a great primer! Definitely smooths out your pores and makes makeup apply smoothly. The price isn't bad for it being a high end makeup brand. I would definitely repurchase.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Dayton, OH
Products smell great and definitely cleaned my face. I use a lot of Dr. Brandt stuff.  I did see a small difference in pore size but I expected a lot more of a difference. I purchased at Sephora.
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day