Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores.

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily ski...2 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle
  • "love this product!! works fantastic, only downside is the super strong minty smell. a little on the expensive side, but would repurchase from sephora again for sure! would recommend to those with more oily/combination skin." in 29 reviews
  • "the product definitely hides your pores and gives a matte look. the only downfall for me was it left a semi oily residue on my skin." in 7 reviews
Huda A.
Manassas, VA
This is a great line for anti aging and making skin look great under makeup. I love everything I've tried from them including this set. I ended up buying everything full size. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ecila A.
Daly City , CA
This product really works. I️ use this primer almost everyday. I️ purchased it at Sephora. It minimizes my pores without clogging it. One of the best primers in the market. Definitely a holy grail in my routine
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I like this primer and given the added bonus is a good value. It's not the best primer in the market but definitely a good one. It's effective in layering the face and providing a good base for foundation. This set is a good value for the money!
Ashlee P.
Petaluma , CA
I'm in love with these products...especially the exfoliation product. The process is gentle but efficient it dissolved all of the dirt and makeup out of my pores without a tight stripped feeling left behind!
alma r.
I love the pores no more primer. And if you have oily skin it is great for it. It doesn't feel greasy and it is a great base for makeup of course. It is very light weight. I will say that if you have any dry patches it clings onto them but once you put your foundation isn't noticeable.
robyn j.
Millington, TN
After getting their blackhead mask in an Ipsy bag, I was hooked on Dr.Brandt. It's not bad for the price and I can tell a huge difference in my skin. I would recommend to everyone I know with skin like mine.
Rachel H.
I absolutely adore the pores no more collection, I have oily skin and enlarged pore on my cheeks and this product covers it all. The packaging is grad an accessible, easily used on travel. Would buy again!
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
Pores no more is amazing and I use it as my daily routine. I love this product makes my pores disappear and how amazing and perfect it works. This is in my top must haves. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Chantal K.
I have a big problem with dry skin and large pores. I love the microdermabrasian in this product line.  Made a huge difference without bring harsh on my skin. Pricy but lasts a long time so it's worth it.
Kimberly W.
Gentry, AR
Being someone with huge pores I really appreciated the porerefine by dr.brant I noticed a huge difference in the size of my pores when used after the first time definitely a product I will invest in !!!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day