Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
I absolutely adore the pores no more collection, I have oily skin and enlarged pore on my cheeks and this product covers it all. The packaging is grad an accessible, easily used on travel. Would buy again!
Carly F.
Carly F.
This is the freakin beat thing ever differently want more so u know u all should send them to me and omg it does wonders to your face just absolutely amazing differently would use everyday if I had money
Kate W.
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
I have oily skin and deep pores. I tried this product over a year ago and it has been one of my favorite primers, I keep going back to it! I do not like the smell of it though that why I gave it 4 stars
Camila H.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Really like the pore minimizing primer. I got a travel size to try it. Did noticed smaller pores, but did make my face a little dry but not too bad that I would not try again!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I simply wasn't impressed. For the cost of drbrants pore set, my pores weren't much smaller. I actually got a major acne breakout after my first use. I gave this overpriced product to a friend. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
Seriously this is the best prime on the market and my everyday go to!! Makes my face look pore less and literally flawless when I apply my foundation over it! Love it!!!❤
Leasa B.
Leasa B.
Clover
I really like this product and it's a good brand. I first tried this product when I received it in my Boxycharm. I use it when I do my makeup, makes my skin feel smooth.
tasha L.
tasha L.
I really enjoyed this! The bundle gabe me a chance to try more. The vaccum cleaner helped take the primer oit of my skin bc it does grt into those pores ;) it is expensive but it really works.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Grandview, TX
Definitely reduces the visibility of fine lines and pores. The cleanser works fantastically and I have yet to find a cleanser that matches its ability to shrink pores. I'd say that it is slightly drying, however, you will not notice after you use a moisturizer.
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
San Diego
I have been using the pores no more cleanser and s far have enjoyed it very much. My face fees clean and fresh after and I rotate between this and my other cleanser
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day