Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
Pores no more is amazing and I use it as my daily routine. I love this product makes my pores disappear and how amazing and perfect it works. This is in my top must haves. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Rachel H.
I absolutely adore the pores no more collection, I have oily skin and enlarged pore on my cheeks and this product covers it all. The packaging is grad an accessible, easily used on travel. Would buy again!
Chantal K.
I have a big problem with dry skin and large pores. I love the microdermabrasian in this product line.  Made a huge difference without bring harsh on my skin. Pricy but lasts a long time so it's worth it.
Kimberly W.
Killeen, TX
Being someone with huge pores I really appreciated the porerefine by dr.brant I noticed a huge difference in the size of my pores when used after the first time definitely a product I will invest in !!!
aryana r.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product! I feel like when I use it as a primer before makeup application it really erases my pores giving me a smooth base. I would recommend it to other people that have oily skin and big pores.
Kelly M.
New York , NY
This is not just a silicone prime. It's mate your face and really really cover your pores!
I just loved it and wish I didn't, since the price is a little high for a prime. And I would def buy it again!
Tawnie B.
Los Angeles
Love this primer to fill in and smooth pores, alstroemerias helps to smooth out fine lines. Works best with a brush, I find my foundation doesn't really "stick" when I use this and a beauty blender.
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
Products smell great and definitely cleaned my face. I use a lot of Dr. Brandt stuff.  I did see a small difference in pore size but I expected a lot more of a difference. I purchased at Sephora.
Jen R.
I love the primer and the pore microdermabrasion. I have  combination skin and deal with oily skin and blackheads T tea zone area. The pore microdermabrasion helps control my oil and left my skin feeling so soft! It also helps reduce pores over time. The primer also helps control my oil and pore size.
Emily L.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely love this primer. I use it before my makeup every day and it is the only primer that has actually "erased" or smoothed out my skin enough for my makeup to go on seamlessly.
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day