Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores.

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily ski...2 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle
  • "love this product!! works fantastic, only downside is the super strong minty smell. a little on the expensive side, but would repurchase from sephora again for sure! would recommend to those with more oily/combination skin." in 29 reviews
  • "the product definitely hides your pores and gives a matte look. the only downfall for me was it left a semi oily residue on my skin." in 7 reviews
Mahshad A.
This product was AMAZING! I used it until the very last drop! In my opinion, the price was perfect for the amount of product you receive and the packaging was beautiful! Since then I have bought 2 more tubes and am planning to buy my third!!
Hope R.
Amazing! I bought this in a travel size just to try and since then I've purchased it 2 more times. It's a great value for the amount of product that you get and the packaging is even better! Helps keep my makeup on during the summer months while minimizing the looks of my pores!
Jocelyne H.
Los Angeles, CA
The pores no more is the freaking best!!!! I love this! I got a sample gift at Sephora with my points and it came with a couple products from dr. Brandt but I fell Inlove with the pores no more!! Made my make up look smooth & natural
Taylor C.
Los angeles, CA
This was a decent exfoliant but not my favorite- it was gentle but the beads almost seemed a bit too grainy? I got it in a birch box and it didn't seem to do to much in terms of removing dead skin. Don't think I'd recommend this one.
jess a.
olney
this product is so good at filling in your pores. once applied to the face, it looks like a blurring filter irl!!! the packaging is amazing and a little goes a long way and will last you for a while, definitely would repurchase!!
Lillian A.
This is by far the absolute best primer I've ever used! It completely eliminates all signs of my pores and helps to keep my make up flawless all day. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it. You absolutely get what you pay for!
Diana M.
West valley city
Dr. Brandt has awesome products for any aging and I have bought full sized products as well have received and used sample sized products and honestly I see instant results when using it. The
Price on the products is very pricey but worth it.
Lauren R.
Pharr, TX
I've used this everyday for the last year or so and it is amazing! I have seen my pores disappear. I purchased this at Sephora and it was not harsh on my sensitive skin. I'm on my second bottle and Will be purchasing again!
Crystal B.
I simply wasn't impressed. For the cost of drbrants pore set, my pores weren't much smaller. I actually got a major acne breakout after my first use. I gave this overpriced product to a friend. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Jennifer A.
Cape Coral, FL
Love pore no more! This brand is pricey but it works amazing if you are an oily person! It really is worth the price. It feels very mattifying when you put it on and I love the feeling it gives me skin. 🤗 I recommend it!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day