Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Crystal B.
I simply wasn't impressed. For the cost of drbrants pore set, my pores weren't much smaller. I actually got a major acne breakout after my first use. I gave this overpriced product to a friend. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Lauren R.
Pharr, TX
I've used this everyday for the last year or so and it is amazing! I have seen my pores disappear. I purchased this at Sephora and it was not harsh on my sensitive skin. I'm on my second bottle and Will be purchasing again!
Samantha S.
Loyall, KY
Absolutely love the Dr. Brant pores no more primer!!!! Seriously the best primer I've ever used for oily skin! It has a slight medicated smell which I didn't like at first, but once you get used to it, it isn't that bad!
Jennifer A.
Cape Coral, FL
Love pore no more! This brand is pricey but it works amazing if you are an oily person! It really is worth the price. It feels very mattifying when you put it on and I love the feeling it gives me skin. 🤗 I recommend it!
Neli C.
Love it! My face gets really oily around my t-zone(I have combination skin) I used this for the first time and fell in love. Pores were not that visible and don't need to touch up!
Even my mom wears this, she does not wear makeup, it gives a smooth effect.
Sarah W.
Van Buren, AR
The pores no more line really does help minimize my pores. I wish it wasn't as expensive but it really does help and I will for sure continue to purchase it!! 9/10 recommended. If you have big pores, give it a try
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
This is a great line for anti aging and making skin look great under makeup. I love everything I've tried from them including this set. I ended up buying everything full size. I would recommend this to everyone.
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I like this primer and given the added bonus is a good value. It's not the best primer in the market but definitely a good one. It's effective in layering the face and providing a good base for foundation. This set is a good value for the money!
robyn j.
Millington, TN
After getting their blackhead mask in an Ipsy bag, I was hooked on Dr.Brandt. It's not bad for the price and I can tell a huge difference in my skin. I would recommend to everyone I know with skin like mine.
Ashlee P.
Petaluma , CA
I'm in love with these products...especially the exfoliation product. The process is gentle but efficient it dissolved all of the dirt and makeup out of my pores without a tight stripped feeling left behind!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day