Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Mahshad A.
Mahshad A.
This product was AMAZING! I used it until the very last drop! In my opinion, the price was perfect for the amount of product you receive and the packaging was beautiful! Since then I have bought 2 more tubes and am planning to buy my third!!
Chantal K.
Chantal K.
I have a big problem with dry skin and large pores. I love the microdermabrasian in this product line.  Made a huge difference without bring harsh on my skin. Pricy but lasts a long time so it's worth it.
Tawnie B.
Tawnie B.
Los Angeles
Love this primer to fill in and smooth pores, alstroemerias helps to smooth out fine lines. Works best with a brush, I find my foundation doesn't really "stick" when I use this and a beauty blender.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
I was a little skeptical about this primer because it had some pretty high claims. However, it definitely exceeded my expectations and really allowed my foundation to sit on my face super nicely and my make up stayed on for a while.
Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere , MA
Pores no more is amazing and I use it as my daily routine. I love this product makes my pores disappear and how amazing and perfect it works. This is in my top must haves. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Jen R.
Jen R.
I love the primer and the pore microdermabrasion. I have  combination skin and deal with oily skin and blackheads T tea zone area. The pore microdermabrasion helps control my oil and left my skin feeling so soft! It also helps reduce pores over time. The primer also helps control my oil and pore size.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely love this primer. I use it before my makeup every day and it is the only primer that has actually "erased" or smoothed out my skin enough for my makeup to go on seamlessly.
Johannys P.
Johannys P.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorites primers in the market. It feels gentle in the skin and makes your foundation look flawless. The price is reasonable for the results and I can't wait to keep using it.
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
I am absolutely in love with this! I use it with/without makeup and it minimizes my pores. It makes my skin feel soft and its my holy grail product! Guys, you have to give this a try.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
Essential part of my skin routine, Dr. Brandt's entire pores no more line is fabulous and really helps diminish the size of my enlarged pores, especially during the summer months when I'm oily. It can be a little drying in the winter, but I make sure to follow with a moisturizer before bed.
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day