Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores.

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily ski...2 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle
  • "love this product!! works fantastic, only downside is the super strong minty smell. a little on the expensive side, but would repurchase from sephora again for sure! would recommend to those with more oily/combination skin." in 29 reviews
  • "the product definitely hides your pores and gives a matte look. the only downfall for me was it left a semi oily residue on my skin." in 7 reviews
Lauren J.
I have sensitive skin and I can honestly say that I give this product an 8 out of 10. I received this product from an Ultra purchase and it's worth the hype. The primer is very smooth and silky as it glides on the skin. It has a buttery consistency and I have no complaints... Love it!
Alexandra R.
Salinas, CA
I bought the product because everyone was raving about it and it just didn't do the job for me at all. I felt extremely oily and my pots were still noticeable. Too price for my opinion. I probably would say give it a try and see if it works for you !
Stephanie A.
Charlotte, NC
The pores no more Primer is the best one I ever used! It's very effective and it work instantly when you apply it, it's an amazing value for the excellent quality! I recommend this product to everyone that's trying to hide pored when applying makeup!
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
Essential part of my skin routine, Dr. Brandt's entire pores no more line is fabulous and really helps diminish the size of my enlarged pores, especially during the summer months when I'm oily. It can be a little drying in the winter, but I make sure to follow with a moisturizer before bed.
Jenn C.
Menasha
I enjoy Dr. Brandt products because I sensitive skin. Not only was it gentle on my skin it also has a great scent. This is definitely my go to product. Even on the first use I noticed improvements. My pores appeared smaller after the first wash.
Janice E.
Harrison, TN
I have oily skin and have large pores on my nose. This primer really helped me minimize the appearance of my pores and oiliness on my face. Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner primer is an awesome primer for oily and combination skin!
MoMo T.
Phenix City, AL
Really does make a different in pore size! Doesn't smell weird (which is nice!) or dry out my skin. You could us this every day with no further issues! It's very gentle and I tend to get lots from boxes I purchase so I always see to have some laying around. A little goes a long way.
Akasha A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the everything about Pores No More! I have oily, acne prone skin and fairly large pores and this absolutely blew my mind. Left my skin feeling matte and it blurred all of my imperfections! Definitely going to repurchase when I run out.
Mahshad A.
This product was AMAZING! I used it until the very last drop! In my opinion, the price was perfect for the amount of product you receive and the packaging was beautiful! Since then I have bought 2 more tubes and am planning to buy my third!!
Natalie W.
Hope Mills
The mask is my favorite product in this bundle is the mask. It was very effective and easy to use. The other products were ok, but the mask was gentle. I have purchased it twice since the very sample. Definitely satisfied with the results.
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day