Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Janice E.
Harrison, TN
I have oily skin and have large pores on my nose. This primer really helped me minimize the appearance of my pores and oiliness on my face. Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner primer is an awesome primer for oily and combination skin!
Jenn C.
Menasha
I enjoy Dr. Brandt products because I sensitive skin. Not only was it gentle on my skin it also has a great scent. This is definitely my go to product. Even on the first use I noticed improvements. My pores appeared smaller after the first wash.
Akasha A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the everything about Pores No More! I have oily, acne prone skin and fairly large pores and this absolutely blew my mind. Left my skin feeling matte and it blurred all of my imperfections! Definitely going to repurchase when I run out.
Mahshad A.
This product was AMAZING! I used it until the very last drop! In my opinion, the price was perfect for the amount of product you receive and the packaging was beautiful! Since then I have bought 2 more tubes and am planning to buy my third!!
Natalie W.
Hope Mills
The mask is my favorite product in this bundle is the mask. It was very effective and easy to use. The other products were ok, but the mask was gentle. I have purchased it twice since the very sample. Definitely satisfied with the results.
Hope R.
Amazing! I bought this in a travel size just to try and since then I've purchased it 2 more times. It's a great value for the amount of product that you get and the packaging is even better! Helps keep my makeup on during the summer months while minimizing the looks of my pores!
Jocelyne H.
Los Angeles, CA
The pores no more is the freaking best!!!! I love this! I got a sample gift at Sephora with my points and it came with a couple products from dr. Brandt but I fell Inlove with the pores no more!! Made my make up look smooth & natural
Taylor C.
Los angeles, CA
This was a decent exfoliant but not my favorite- it was gentle but the beads almost seemed a bit too grainy? I got it in a birch box and it didn't seem to do to much in terms of removing dead skin. Don't think I'd recommend this one.
jess a.
olney
this product is so good at filling in your pores. once applied to the face, it looks like a blurring filter irl!!! the packaging is amazing and a little goes a long way and will last you for a while, definitely would repurchase!!
Lillian A.
This is by far the absolute best primer I've ever used! It completely eliminates all signs of my pores and helps to keep my make up flawless all day. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it. You absolutely get what you pay for!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day