Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Van Buren, AR
The pores no more line really does help minimize my pores. I wish it wasn't as expensive but it really does help and I will for sure continue to purchase it!! 9/10 recommended. If you have big pores, give it a try
Huda A.
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
This is a great line for anti aging and making skin look great under makeup. I love everything I've tried from them including this set. I ended up buying everything full size. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hutchinson, KS
I received this as a sample and I fell in love with it. Makes my pores literally disappear and doesn't make my skin feel greasy. It's a little pricy but I think it's worth it to purchase the full sized product!
Deepthi L.
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I like this primer and given the added bonus is a good value. It's not the best primer in the market but definitely a good one. It's effective in layering the face and providing a good base for foundation. This set is a good value for the money!
alma r.
alma r.
I love the pores no more primer. And if you have oily skin it is great for it. It doesn't feel greasy and it is a great base for makeup of course. It is very light weight. I will say that if you have any dry patches it clings onto them but once you put your foundation isn't noticeable.
robyn j.
robyn j.
memphis
After getting their blackhead mask in an Ipsy bag, I was hooked on Dr.Brandt. It's not bad for the price and I can tell a huge difference in my skin. I would recommend to everyone I know with skin like mine.
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Petaluma, CA
I'm in love with these products...especially the exfoliation product. The process is gentle but efficient it dissolved all of the dirt and makeup out of my pores without a tight stripped feeling left behind!
Akasha A.
Akasha A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the everything about Pores No More! I have oily, acne prone skin and fairly large pores and this absolutely blew my mind. Left my skin feeling matte and it blurred all of my imperfections! Definitely going to repurchase when I run out.
Mahshad A.
Mahshad A.
This product was AMAZING! I used it until the very last drop! In my opinion, the price was perfect for the amount of product you receive and the packaging was beautiful! Since then I have bought 2 more tubes and am planning to buy my third!!
Chantal K.
Chantal K.
I have a big problem with dry skin and large pores. I love the microdermabrasian in this product line.  Made a huge difference without bring harsh on my skin. Pricy but lasts a long time so it's worth it.
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day