Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores.

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...2 Answers
Maria G.
Downey , CA
This product is so amazing
To me this dose help out your pores a lot
For the price you pay it very well worth
I usually you it on a daily basis just this on my face makes my skin look so good. Have ran out of it already so I will definitely be purchasing it soon
Phie R.
LOVVVVEEE! I've developed huge pores and fine lines with age. I love the pores No more like along with the wrinkles. I never feel like it's caked on. I find the pore refining extremely affective, it scrubs out my blackheads and leaves my pores looking smaller!
Mini M.
I like the white pore-filler lotion from this set. It keeps the line in my forehead smooth throughout the day which keeps my foundation in place. I wasn't a huge fan of the other two products as they are pretty abrasive and made the drier patches of my skin peel.
Ashley G.
Fort Myers
I really enjoyed this bundle as I don't really like to buy full size products when I'm trying skincare products out for the first time. I'm always looking to hide/shrink my pores- it honestly makes makeup look so much better on the skin. I will definitely be trying the full size products out in the future and would recommended to anyone with large pores.
Nicolette M.
I thought this product did a great job at actually hiding your pores but my skin is not a huge fan of dimethicone which is a main ingredient in this primer! The silicon makes my already oily skin shinier. However, for dry skins with large pores I think this would be a great primer, just not for me.
Lauren J.
I have sensitive skin and I can honestly say that I give this product an 8 out of 10. I received this product from an Ultra purchase and it's worth the hype. The primer is very smooth and silky as it glides on the skin. It has a buttery consistency and I have no complaints... Love it!
Stephanie A.
Charlotte, NC
The pores no more Primer is the best one I ever used! It's very effective and it work instantly when you apply it, it's an amazing value for the excellent quality! I recommend this product to everyone that's trying to hide pored when applying makeup!
Alexandra R.
Salinas, CA
I bought the product because everyone was raving about it and it just didn't do the job for me at all. I felt extremely oily and my pots were still noticeable. Too price for my opinion. I probably would say give it a try and see if it works for you !
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
Essential part of my skin routine, Dr. Brandt's entire pores no more line is fabulous and really helps diminish the size of my enlarged pores, especially during the summer months when I'm oily. It can be a little drying in the winter, but I make sure to follow with a moisturizer before bed.
Janice E.
Harrison, TN
I have oily skin and have large pores on my nose. This primer really helped me minimize the appearance of my pores and oiliness on my face. Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner primer is an awesome primer for oily and combination skin!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day