Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Hope Mills
The mask is my favorite product in this bundle is the mask. It was very effective and easy to use. The other products were ok, but the mask was gentle. I have purchased it twice since the very sample. Definitely satisfied with the results.
Hope R.
Hope R.
Amazing! I bought this in a travel size just to try and since then I've purchased it 2 more times. It's a great value for the amount of product that you get and the packaging is even better! Helps keep my makeup on during the summer months while minimizing the looks of my pores!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Los angeles, CA
This was a decent exfoliant but not my favorite- it was gentle but the beads almost seemed a bit too grainy? I got it in a birch box and it didn't seem to do to much in terms of removing dead skin. Don't think I'd recommend this one.
Jocelyne H.
Jocelyne H.
Los Angeles, CA
The pores no more is the freaking best!!!! I love this! I got a sample gift at Sephora with my points and it came with a couple products from dr. Brandt but I fell Inlove with the pores no more!! Made my make up look smooth & natural
jess a.
jess a.
olney
this product is so good at filling in your pores. once applied to the face, it looks like a blurring filter irl!!! the packaging is amazing and a little goes a long way and will last you for a while, definitely would repurchase!!
Lillian A.
Lillian A.
This is by far the absolute best primer I've ever used! It completely eliminates all signs of my pores and helps to keep my make up flawless all day. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it. You absolutely get what you pay for!
Maria G.
Maria G.
downey
This product is so amazing
To me this dose help out your pores a lot
For the price you pay it very well worth
I usually you it on a daily basis just this on my face makes my skin look so good. Have ran out of it already so I will definitely be purchasing it soon
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Loyall, KY
Absolutely love the Dr. Brant pores no more primer!!!! Seriously the best primer I've ever used for oily skin! It has a slight medicated smell which I didn't like at first, but once you get used to it, it isn't that bad!
Neli C.
Neli C.
Love it! My face gets really oily around my t-zone(I have combination skin) I used this for the first time and fell in love. Pores were not that visible and don't need to touch up!
Even my mom wears this, she does not wear makeup, it gives a smooth effect.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Rochester, MN
I love my Dr Brandt Pores no more Primer my skin always looks so flawless with it. I feel like it's really working with my breakouts too. I highly recommend purchasing if your someone who struggles with large pores.
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day