Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fort Lauderdale
This is a great face primer for my fair, oily acne prone skin. It does all it says. I've never had a brake out. I feel it helps to keep my oily t-zone matte all day. Good price. And the color blends in perfectly. I'm still using this. And will continue...
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Fort Myers
I really enjoyed this bundle as I don't really like to buy full size products when I'm trying skincare products out for the first time. I'm always looking to hide/shrink my pores- it honestly makes makeup look so much better on the skin. I will definitely be trying the full size products out in the future and would recommended to anyone with large pores.
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
I thought this product did a great job at actually hiding your pores but my skin is not a huge fan of dimethicone which is a main ingredient in this primer! The silicon makes my already oily skin shinier. However, for dry skins with large pores I think this would be a great primer, just not for me.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Salinas, CA
I bought the product because everyone was raving about it and it just didn't do the job for me at all. I felt extremely oily and my pots were still noticeable. Too price for my opinion. I probably would say give it a try and see if it works for you !
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Charlotte, NC
The pores no more Primer is the best one I ever used! It's very effective and it work instantly when you apply it, it's an amazing value for the excellent quality! I recommend this product to everyone that's trying to hide pored when applying makeup!
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Menasha
I enjoy Dr. Brandt products because I sensitive skin. Not only was it gentle on my skin it also has a great scent. This is definitely my go to product. Even on the first use I noticed improvements. My pores appeared smaller after the first wash.
Janice E.
Janice E.
Harrison
I have oily skin and have large pores on my nose. This primer really helped me minimize the appearance of my pores and oiliness on my face. Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner primer is an awesome primer for oily and combination skin!
MoMo T.
MoMo T.
Phenix City, AL
Really does make a different in pore size! Doesn't smell weird (which is nice!) or dry out my skin. You could us this every day with no further issues! It's very gentle and I tend to get lots from boxes I purchase so I always see to have some laying around. A little goes a long way.
Diana M.
Diana M.
West valley city
Dr. Brandt has awesome products for any aging and I have bought full sized products as well have received and used sample sized products and honestly I see instant results when using it. The
Price on the products is very pricey but worth it.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Hope Mills
The mask is my favorite product in this bundle is the mask. It was very effective and easy to use. The other products were ok, but the mask was gentle. I have purchased it twice since the very sample. Definitely satisfied with the results.
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day