Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
Seriously this is the best prime on the market and my everyday go to!! Makes my face look pore less and literally flawless when I apply my foundation over it! Love it!!!❤
Johane C.
I went into Sephora looking for something for my skin, the girl suggest this because I have small pores and that this would help and improve it. I've been using this product for month now and
My skin is flawless
Jessica B.
Hutchinson , KS
I received this as a sample and I fell in love with it. Makes my pores literally disappear and doesn't make my skin feel greasy. It's a little pricy but I think it's worth it to purchase the full sized product!
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
I honestly LOVED this product. I am always looking for products that reduce/conceal my giant pores and this did not disappoint. I really appreciated the texture and soft smell of this product. It was cooling and soft on the face, and felt very refreshing. I would definitely buy this again!
Nicole M.
Batavia, OH
I have used the Dr. Brandt pores no more primer for a few years now. It has got to be the best pore filling primer I have ever used. I can not go a day with wearing makeup that I don't use this primer. It gives your face and makeup the best flawless finish. I absolutely love this product.
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
I have oily skin and deep pores. I tried this product over a year ago and it has been one of my favorite primers, I keep going back to it! I do not like the smell of it though that why I gave it 4 stars
Marlyn D.
Stockton , CA
I can't live without the pore no more!! It totally met my expectations, pores are completely invisible and it also keeps your face from getting oily. I buy my at Ulta I highly recommend anyone with oily skin to try it. Also if you have very visible pores, this will help them hide.
kayla h.
The primer is one of my favorites ever!!! My foundation goes on so smoothly with it and stays looking flawless all day. It's a bit pricey but well worth it in my opinion! I'd recommend it to anyone. It really keeps matte foundations from sticking to my dry patches as well!
Amber L.
Rochester , MN
I love my Dr Brandt Pores no more Primer my skin always looks so flawless with it. I feel like it's really working with my breakouts too. I highly recommend purchasing if your someone who struggles with large pores.
Aleah C.
Beaver, PA
Dr. Brandt is such a phenomenal brand. My skin in super oily and my pores are definitely there. The pores no more primer is very affective for oily skin and the the other two products definitely help with pores and ainti aging! This kit is very Cost friendly for anyone who wants to try a good trustworthy brand! I would 100% recommend this to people with all skin types!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day