Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores.

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily ski...2 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle
  • "love this product!! works fantastic, only downside is the super strong minty smell. a little on the expensive side, but would repurchase from sephora again for sure! would recommend to those with more oily/combination skin." in 29 reviews
  • "the product definitely hides your pores and gives a matte look. the only downfall for me was it left a semi oily residue on my skin." in 7 reviews
Erin M.
Derwood, MD
Pores No More is my heaven sent product for my clients with large pores and oily skin! It smooths and blurs the skin instantly and works on all ages and skin textures.

You want a smooth base? No problem. Have pores to fill? No problem. Wrinkles you'd like to soften the appearance of? It's got you covered!

This product really is a kit staple for me.
Nicole B.
Oh my god! I love pores no more. I have been using it go a very long time and it has really diminished my pores. It is gentle on the skin and I will buying another bottle soon! I recommend it to people who suffer with large pores. It does not work overnight but you will see great results. You could even use it as a primer!!
Jannet T.
Corona, CA
Even though Dr. Brandt can be a little bit more on the pricier side of skin-care, their primer is one of my favorite's to use. It has a better consistency than a Smashbox primer and a little goes a long way. My only gripe would be the scent. Sort of smells like you're putting gasoline on your face - LOL.
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
Seriously this is the best prime on the market and my everyday go to!! Makes my face look pore less and literally flawless when I apply my foundation over it! Love it!!!❤
Johane C.
I went into Sephora looking for something for my skin, the girl suggest this because I have small pores and that this would help and improve it. I've been using this product for month now and
My skin is flawless
Jessica B.
Hutchinson, KS
I received this as a sample and I fell in love with it. Makes my pores literally disappear and doesn't make my skin feel greasy. It's a little pricy but I think it's worth it to purchase the full sized product!
Aaliyah C.
Captain Cook, HI
This product is really good for oily skin, I purchased this at Sephora and I liked the way it felt when you put it on. It has a silicone base and for the price it is worth it. I do think that the packaging could be better as every time I opened the bottle lots of product would spill out but otherwise I liked the primer under my foundation!
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
I honestly LOVED this product. I am always looking for products that reduce/conceal my giant pores and this did not disappoint. I really appreciated the texture and soft smell of this product. It was cooling and soft on the face, and felt very refreshing. I would definitely buy this again!
Nicole M.
Batavia, OH
I have used the Dr. Brandt pores no more primer for a few years now. It has got to be the best pore filling primer I have ever used. I can not go a day with wearing makeup that I don't use this primer. It gives your face and makeup the best flawless finish. I absolutely love this product.
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
I have oily skin and deep pores. I tried this product over a year ago and it has been one of my favorite primers, I keep going back to it! I do not like the smell of it though that why I gave it 4 stars
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day