Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Oh my god! I love pores no more. I have been using it go a very long time and it has really diminished my pores. It is gentle on the skin and I will buying another bottle soon! I recommend it to people who suffer with large pores. It does not work overnight but you will see great results. You could even use it as a primer!!
Jannet T.
Jannet T.
Garden Grove, CA
Even though Dr. Brandt can be a little bit more on the pricier side of skin-care, their primer is one of my favorite's to use. It has a better consistency than a Smashbox primer and a little goes a long way. My only gripe would be the scent. Sort of smells like you're putting gasoline on your face - LOL.
Philena P.
Philena P.
chicago,il
excellent product! i noticed a difference in my skin within a few days of using it. it was quite effective and exceeded my expectations. the packaging was a B+ it could have been nicer and a tad more appealing to the eye but that's just my opinion. overall great product. Dr. Brandt Skincare PoreDermabrasion(TM) Pore Perfecting Exfoliator 2 oz
Aaliyah C.
Aaliyah C.
This product is really good for oily skin, I purchased this at Sephora and I liked the way it felt when you put it on. It has a silicone base and for the price it is worth it. I do think that the packaging could be better as every time I opened the bottle lots of product would spill out but otherwise I liked the primer under my foundation!
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Racine
I honestly LOVED this product. I am always looking for products that reduce/conceal my giant pores and this did not disappoint. I really appreciated the texture and soft smell of this product. It was cooling and soft on the face, and felt very refreshing. I would definitely buy this again!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Batavia, OH
I have used the Dr. Brandt pores no more primer for a few years now. It has got to be the best pore filling primer I have ever used. I can not go a day with wearing makeup that I don't use this primer. It gives your face and makeup the best flawless finish. I absolutely love this product.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I have sensitive skin and I can honestly say that I give this product an 8 out of 10. I received this product from an Ultra purchase and it's worth the hype. The primer is very smooth and silky as it glides on the skin. It has a buttery consistency and I have no complaints... Love it!
Marlyn D.
Marlyn D.
Stockton , CA
I can't live without the pore no more!! It totally met my expectations, pores are completely invisible and it also keeps your face from getting oily. I buy my at Ulta I highly recommend anyone with oily skin to try it. Also if you have very visible pores, this will help them hide.
kayla h.
kayla h.
The primer is one of my favorites ever!!! My foundation goes on so smoothly with it and stays looking flawless all day. It's a bit pricey but well worth it in my opinion! I'd recommend it to anyone. It really keeps matte foundations from sticking to my dry patches as well!
Aleah C.
Aleah C.
Beaver, PA
Dr. Brandt is such a phenomenal brand. My skin in super oily and my pores are definitely there. The pores no more primer is very affective for oily skin and the the other two products definitely help with pores and ainti aging! This kit is very Cost friendly for anyone who wants to try a good trustworthy brand! I would 100% recommend this to people with all skin types!
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day