Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #81 in Face Primer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Rose A.
The product surprisingly and thankfully ( due to it being expensive) delivered what was promised. It is a primer that glides on your skin and effortlessly blends in hiding your pores and creating a smooth base for your makeup. Unfortunately, it did not like many other products help keep my makeup on for a while.... a problem I've struggled with since I've began experimenting with makeup.
Jessica C.
Fort Lauderdale
This is a great face primer for my fair, oily acne prone skin. It does all it says. I've never had a brake out. I feel it helps to keep my oily t-zone matte all day. Good price. And the color blends in perfectly. I'm still using this. And will continue...
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pores No More is my heaven sent product for my clients with large pores and oily skin! It smooths and blurs the skin instantly and works on all ages and skin textures.

You want a smooth base? No problem. Have pores to fill? No problem. Wrinkles you'd like to soften the appearance of? It's got you covered!

This product really is a kit staple for me.
Philena P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
excellent product! i noticed a difference in my skin within a few days of using it. it was quite effective and exceeded my expectations. the packaging was a B+ it could have been nicer and a tad more appealing to the eye but that's just my opinion. overall great product. Dr. Brandt Skincare PoreDermabrasion(TM) Pore Perfecting Exfoliator 2 oz
Zayna E.
Olyphant , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dr. Brandt I use this bundle a lot of the time. It makes your skin feel amazing after your done with the pores no more I don't think my face has ever been so soft and nice.. the only thing I would complain about would be how much product you get for the price. If your looking for highend skincare then this is for you!!
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god! I love pores no more. I have been using it go a very long time and it has really diminished my pores. It is gentle on the skin and I will buying another bottle soon! I recommend it to people who suffer with large pores. It does not work overnight but you will see great results. You could even use it as a primer!!
Jannet T.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though Dr. Brandt can be a little bit more on the pricier side of skin-care, their primer is one of my favorite's to use. It has a better consistency than a Smashbox primer and a little goes a long way. My only gripe would be the scent. Sort of smells like you're putting gasoline on your face - LOL.
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously this is the best prime on the market and my everyday go to!! Makes my face look pore less and literally flawless when I apply my foundation over it! Love it!!!❤
Johane C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went into Sephora looking for something for my skin, the girl suggest this because I have small pores and that this would help and improve it. I've been using this product for month now and
My skin is flawless
Jessica B.
Hutchinson, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample and I fell in love with it. Makes my pores literally disappear and doesn't make my skin feel greasy. It's a little pricy but I think it's worth it to purchase the full sized product!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day