Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #82 in Face Primer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Jorja T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really looooove the primer. It is my favourite smell. Love the sleek packaging easy pump allows to get more product. You can't go wrong it's so smoothing and the hype is definitely true. One that's needed in every collection.
Melissa T.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!! Works fantastic, only downside is the super strong minty smell. A little on the expensive side, but would repurchase from Sephora again for sure! Would recommend to those with more oily/combination skin.
Sofia O.
It's amazing, it works very well, and you can see the difference inmediatle and can feel your skin very youthful and pretty, I really like this brand everything is high end and the price the price is good
Judit D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing staff for minimise your pores.
Pricey but worth every single penny.Very effective.First time I purchased it but defenetly not last.Quick delivery from cult beauty ...
Aksaa R.
Really did make my pores disappear! Normally i rely on my Benefit Porefessional but after using this product, it is my holy grail, and I would happily spend the same amount to reuse it
Heer M.
These feel very hydrating on the face. Love using it as my everyday skin routine. Since I am a full time makeup artist I also love to use it on myself and my brides before the makeup.
Chloe D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product reduced the size of my pores and moisturised my face and softened it as well as hydrate. I recommend to someone with large pores and looking for a soft flawless base
Nicolene S.
Great product especially on my oily skin. Blurred out my pores perfectly. My foundation was looking flawless all day long in the scorching summer heat.
Amanda C.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite pore filling primer. This makes me mattified, controls oil and blurs my pores. I will continue to purchase this primer, it's so good!
Justine D.
la prairie
Love this product! You can use it as a primer to diminish appearance of pores or and for touch ups above makeup. It will mattify your skin.
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day