Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Natasha E.
Natasha E.
Abu Dhabi
This line is amazing.. if you are looking to prime your skin before applying make up and also treat your skin all day long.. this is the way to go. Doctor formulated products that work. The price tag is a little high but it is within your budget is highly recommended
Aksaa R.
Aksaa R.
Really did make my pores disappear! Normally i rely on my Benefit Porefessional but after using this product, it is my holy grail, and I would happily spend the same amount to reuse it
Heer M.
Heer M.
These feel very hydrating on the face. Love using it as my everyday skin routine. Since I am a full time makeup artist I also love to use it on myself and my brides before the makeup.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
This product reduced the size of my pores and moisturised my face and softened it as well as hydrate. I recommend to someone with large pores and looking for a soft flawless base
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Vancouver, BC
My favorite pore filling primer. This makes me mattified, controls oil and blurs my pores. I will continue to purchase this primer, it's so good!
Nicolene S.
Nicolene S.
Great product especially on my oily skin. Blurred out my pores perfectly. My foundation was looking flawless all day long in the scorching summer heat.
pamela a.
pamela a.
houston, TX
really good mask, leaves my skin feeling soft and also it look like I have a filter on. I would really recommend it
angelica c.
angelica c.
Muy buenos me encanta usarlos tiene una testura y composición espectacular,sigan asi que si uviese mas estrellas se las daria
Christine K.
Christine K.
toronto
Good value as the individual products are usually quite pricey. I've used this on a 2 week trip, a little goes a long way.
Justine D.
Justine D.
la prairie
Love this product! You can use it as a primer to diminish appearance of pores or and for touch ups above makeup. It will mattify your skin.
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day