Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Roxana C.
Roxana C.
Padua
It's one of my favourite primers since i'm into make-up! It'a a filler with a bit of colour that helps you if you have texture as i do, large pores or fine lines. It gives you that smooth effect and you can use it as a base o as a perfect substitute of your foundation just adding a bit of powder ( if you don't have imperfectios that needs to be covered obviously)
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.
Rua Bernardo Goldwasser 140
At first I was really exciting to use it because it is a very hyped product on YouTube. So I got a sample size at Sephora just to try it out and what not, and I didn't really get the hype, I didn't blow me away and plus my foundation was just sitting on top of the primer and it didn't look good at all. So for me, it's a huge no no.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
London, ON
Love this product!! Works fantastic, only downside is the super strong minty smell. A little on the expensive side, but would repurchase from Sephora again for sure! Would recommend to those with more oily/combination skin.
Smaranda V.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
One of the best pore minimizing face primers I've ever used. It is very similar to the Benefit Porefessional, but I like that this one has a pump. It has a slight medicianl scent to it, but it does not bother me. Would definitely buy again!
Jorja T.
Jorja T.
I really looooove the primer. It is my favourite smell. Love the sleek packaging easy pump allows to get more product. You can't go wrong it's so smoothing and the hype is definitely true. One that's needed in every collection.
Jess H.
Jess H.
I got this in a BirchBox and I was so excited because I have always heard fab things. The exfoliator is really lovely. I like the amount of scrub within the product and it doesn't feel too harsh on my skin. I would buy the full size for sure. Maybe a little expensive.
Sofia O.
Sofia O.
It's amazing, it works very well, and you can see the difference inmediatle and can feel your skin very youthful and pretty, I really like this brand everything is high end and the price the price is good
Judit D.
Judit D.
Amazing staff for minimise your pores.
Pricey but worth every single penny.Very effective.First time I purchased it but defenetly not last.Quick delivery from cult beauty ...
Natasha E.
Natasha E.
Abu Dhabi
This line is amazing.. if you are looking to prime your skin before applying make up and also treat your skin all day long.. this is the way to go. Doctor formulated products that work. The price tag is a little high but it is within your budget is highly recommended
Aksaa R.
Aksaa R.
Really did make my pores disappear! Normally i rely on my Benefit Porefessional but after using this product, it is my holy grail, and I would happily spend the same amount to reuse it
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day