Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #78 in Face Primer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Alissa S.
Albertville, AL
Minimized my pores instantly, and made my skin feel very fresh. Been using this product for a while now.
Shirley A.
Expectacular. Lo uso tres Veces por semana . Esos poros van desapareciendo despues de la Segunda seccion.
Yazmin L.
San Antonio, TX
My pores literally banished. I loved everything about this product it made my makeup application flawless
Ashley N.
Meridian , MS
I like these products.. it's just expensive. I usually buy when I catch them on sale or in a sample pack.
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the way this product felt on my skin! Using this product definitely helped my over sized pores
Emily R.
Mercerville
This items works really well. Definitely noticed a difference in my pores after applying the first time
Whitney R.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fave products very well. Would definitely try out more products from this brand. Never let's me down
Maribel M.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I work at Sephora and this is my favorite pore filling primer to use on my clients!!!
Rylie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exfoliates the skin so nicely with the smallest particles. It is a good value but somewhat pricey.
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked okay but it's not something that was outstanding that I'd purchase again.
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day