Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Buffalo , NY
This worked on my pore size and blackhead amount, didn't affect my wrinkles as much however
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Albuquerque, NM
I tried these after receiving a trial size at Sephora. I really liked them. My skin seem to show improvement.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Rochester, MN
I have used the microdermabrasion before and I liked it. Got it as a reward at sephora.
Shirley A.
Shirley A.
Expectacular. Lo uso tres Veces por semana . Esos poros van desapareciendo despues de la Segunda seccion.
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Albertville, AL
Minimized my pores instantly, and made my skin feel very fresh. Been using this product for a while now.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Chesapeake
Great product! Pores no more really does minimize your pores! I would recommend to a friend.
mia j.
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
I loved the way this product felt on my skin! Using this product definitely helped my over sized pores
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is a great primer! I use it daily and it really does he;p to minimize the look of pores. I have tried several primers and this is by far my favorite!
Roxana C.
Roxana C.
Padua
It's one of my favourite primers since i'm into make-up! It'a a filler with a bit of colour that helps you if you have texture as i do, large pores or fine lines. It gives you that smooth effect and you can use it as a base o as a perfect substitute of your foundation just adding a bit of powder ( if you don't have imperfectios that needs to be covered obviously)
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.
Rua Bernardo Goldwasser 140
At first I was really exciting to use it because it is a very hyped product on YouTube. So I got a sample size at Sephora just to try it out and what not, and I didn't really get the hype, I didn't blow me away and plus my foundation was just sitting on top of the primer and it didn't look good at all. So for me, it's a huge no no.
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day