Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
This stuff is amazing. I have very oily skin and huge pores after using this my pores are so much smaller my skin feels so soft
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this product for about 7 years. Defiantly a MUST have! Makes your skin look so flawless.
Yazmin L.
Yazmin L.
San Antonio, TX
My pores literally banished. I loved everything about this product it made my makeup application flawless
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Meridian, MS
I like these products.. it's just expensive. I usually buy when I catch them on sale or in a sample pack.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
N Tonawanda, NY
No more pores leaves my skin looking clean fresh and beautiful. It isn't harsh like other products on the market.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This product worked okay but it's not something that was outstanding that I'd purchase again.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Columbus , OH
I love dr. Brandt pore no more. This product makes my pores appear much smaller. It is very gentle on my skin.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Plainfield, IL
I love this! I work at Sephora and this is my favorite pore filling primer to use on my clients!!!
Rylie R.
Rylie R.
Exfoliates the skin so nicely with the smallest particles. It is a good value but somewhat pricey.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Is great for removing dead skin plus smoothing and evening skin texture. One of the best skin exfoliates and primers!
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day