Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Felicia S.
This stuff is amazing. I have very oily skin and huge pores after using this my pores are so much smaller my skin feels so soft
Jordan S.
Riverview, FL
Works like a charm and my pores disappear! I would definitely recommend this to anyone because I love the way it works for me!
Jocelyn S.
Absecon
Love this makes your poorer basically disappear! It's amazing I got it at Sephora and use it a lot its deff. Worth the price
Aubrey W.
I really liked the texture of the scrub and the color changing mask. The only detraction is how dry my skin felt afterwards.
Ashley R.
Morganfield , KY
I love this product! I love that I can see that it is minimizing my pores. Makes my makeup last all day, and look great!!!
Rachael L.
Absolutely loved this product! Firmness immediately after use! So soft on your skin and has a very light pleasant smell.
Angela M.
Is great for removing dead skin plus smoothing and evening skin texture. One of the best skin exfoliates and primers!
Sarah R.
Excelente bien!👍👌👏😄😃😀 perfecto!👍👌👏😄😃😀 muy grande este producto hace todo lo que dice muy buenos excelentes los reco
Serena F.
Santa Rosa
I really enjoyed using the exfoliator scrub, left my face feeling clean and refreshed. I purchased it from Sephora
Dorathy C.
The pores no more primer DOES its job! My foundation goes on so much smooth and lasts so much longer! Must have!!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day