Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Morganfield , KY
I love this product! I love that I can see that it is minimizing my pores. Makes my makeup last all day, and look great!!!
Heather V.
Heather V.
Love this brand! The no more pores is my favorite to use daily. I got a sample from Sephora and fell in love!
sarah h.
sarah h.
This product has improved my skin tremendously. I've always had ossues and trouble spots..this has helped so much! I can't recommend enough
Karina M.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Absolutley loved this! Went on great and my makeup stayed on all night long. There's isn't a scent to this which I really enjoy
Ana R.
Ana R.
Lake worth
Great product...reduces all Your pores.makes your skin glow and have this beautiful natural glow..love it.
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
I got this kit as a free gift at Sephora and I absolutely loved it! Made my skin feel so amazing! I would definitely purchase it again!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Mercerville
This items works really well. Definitely noticed a difference in my pores after applying the first time
Dorathy C.
Dorathy C.
The pores no more primer DOES its job! My foundation goes on so much smooth and lasts so much longer! Must have!!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Douglasville, GA
Fave products very well. Would definitely try out more products from this brand. Never let's me down
Keiry L.
Keiry L.
Perth amboy
Buy some of that and in truth that is perfect mus customers are happy and the make-ups look good professional
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day