Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Dee L.
Dekalb, IL
Love the primer ! It's great at blurring pores! At first I wasn't sure if I'd like it but once I started using it I fell in love.
Toni U.
Aurora, CO
Works amazing- my pores are almost invisible thanks to this product. I usually get it from Sephora. I use it 2-3 times per week.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Absolutley loved this! Went on great and my makeup stayed on all night long. There's isn't a scent to this which I really enjoy
Felicia S.
This stuff is amazing. I have very oily skin and huge pores after using this my pores are so much smaller my skin feels so soft
Jordan S.
Riverview, FL
Works like a charm and my pores disappear! I would definitely recommend this to anyone because I love the way it works for me!
Aubrey W.
I really liked the texture of the scrub and the color changing mask. The only detraction is how dry my skin felt afterwards.
Jocelyn S.
Absecon
Love this makes your poorer basically disappear! It's amazing I got it at Sephora and use it a lot its deff. Worth the price
Ashley R.
Morganfield , KY
I love this product! I love that I can see that it is minimizing my pores. Makes my makeup last all day, and look great!!!
Rachael L.
Absolutely loved this product! Firmness immediately after use! So soft on your skin and has a very light pleasant smell.
Angela M.
Is great for removing dead skin plus smoothing and evening skin texture. One of the best skin exfoliates and primers!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day