Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #81 in Face Primer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Ashley A.
Wildomar
I love this product it minimizes the appearance of your pores I definitely recommend you all out there to get it it's absolutely amazing
Meagan G.
I got this kit as a free gift at Sephora and I absolutely loved it! Made my skin feel so amazing! I would definitely purchase it again!
Tita D.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product i have very large pores and this product minimize like 80% , i got it from Sephora , i will definitely buy it again
Amber G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the product definitely hides your pores and gives a matte look. the only downfall for me was it left a semi oily residue on my skin.
Nicole K.
I loved this product did not make my face oily like some of the other products will do.  I have combination skin and this great!
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely noticed my skin felt tighter and smoother which is a huge bonus. I'm not sure how much effect it had on my pore size.
Jumet C.
Blaine, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's product completely Blur out all your pores best primer hands-down . This is my go to when I'm going for a full face beat down
Katrina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has really helped with my complexion and reducing the size of my pores in my T zone area of my face. I recommend this product
Toni U.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing- my pores are almost invisible thanks to this product. I usually get it from Sephora. I use it 2-3 times per week.
Dee L.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the primer ! It's great at blurring pores! At first I wasn't sure if I'd like it but once I started using it I fell in love.
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day