Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Absecon
Love this makes your poorer basically disappear! It's amazing I got it at Sephora and use it a lot its deff. Worth the price
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
This has really helped with my complexion and reducing the size of my pores in my T zone area of my face. I recommend this product
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Absolutely loved this product! Firmness immediately after use! So soft on your skin and has a very light pleasant smell.
Dee L.
Dee L.
Dekalb, IL
Love the primer ! It's great at blurring pores! At first I wasn't sure if I'd like it but once I started using it I fell in love.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Excelente bien!👍👌👏😄😃😀 perfecto!👍👌👏😄😃😀 muy grande este producto hace todo lo que dice muy buenos excelentes los reco
Serena F.
Serena F.
Santa Rosa
I really enjoyed using the exfoliator scrub, left my face feeling clean and refreshed. I purchased it from Sephora
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
I really liked the texture of the scrub and the color changing mask. The only detraction is how dry my skin felt afterwards.
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Council Bluffs, IA
This has become my go to before makeup moisturizer. It also works great for a makeup free day. Get yourself some.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Morganfield , KY
I love this product! I love that I can see that it is minimizing my pores. Makes my makeup last all day, and look great!!!
Heather V.
Heather V.
Love this brand! The no more pores is my favorite to use daily. I got a sample from Sephora and fell in love!
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day