Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Sara S.
Sara S.
Portsmouth, VA
Love the pores no more line, it's all fantastic and my go to primers! It fills in all of your pores and blurs imperfections with one swipe.
Toni U.
Toni U.
Aurora, CO
Works amazing- my pores are almost invisible thanks to this product. I usually get it from Sephora. I use it 2-3 times per week.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Riverview, FL
Works like a charm and my pores disappear! I would definitely recommend this to anyone because I love the way it works for me!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Absecon
Love this makes your poorer basically disappear! It's amazing I got it at Sephora and use it a lot its deff. Worth the price
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
This has really helped with my complexion and reducing the size of my pores in my T zone area of my face. I recommend this product
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Absolutely loved this product! Firmness immediately after use! So soft on your skin and has a very light pleasant smell.
Dee L.
Dee L.
Dekalb, IL
Love the primer ! It's great at blurring pores! At first I wasn't sure if I'd like it but once I started using it I fell in love.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Excelente bien!👍👌👏😄😃😀 perfecto!👍👌👏😄😃😀 muy grande este producto hace todo lo que dice muy buenos excelentes los reco
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
I really liked the texture of the scrub and the color changing mask. The only detraction is how dry my skin felt afterwards.
Serena F.
Serena F.
Santa Rosa
I really enjoyed using the exfoliator scrub, left my face feeling clean and refreshed. I purchased it from Sephora
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day