Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Cecilia B.
I received this package from sephora with my bonus points and I loved it so much! I really did feel tightening around my eyes, and I also loved how moisturizing it was!
Sarah C.
Oakland , CA
This primer seriously makes pores disappear and makeup goes on so smoothly over it!! It even looks great without any makeup. Doesn't irritate my skin at all!
Stephanie O.
Tampa, FL
This product is so amazing by the second use I was absolutely sold I highly recommend men and female with big pores to go pick this up yu won't regret it!!!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is a great primer! I use it daily and it really does he;p to minimize the look of pores. I have tried several primers and this is by far my favorite!
Brandy B.
Santa Monica, CA
Such a grand brand! Really gets the job done when it comes to refining your pores. It was my first time using it and I enjoyed it. And it smelled good!
Catherine H.
Indianapolis, IN
Got a sample of this from a subscription service. I liked it, worked well with my sensitive skin. Made my face feel smooth and fresh with just one use!
Karla A.
Chicago Il
I'm obsessed with the scrub formula. It leaves my face feeling amzing! I love the smell of it. I like to used this product once or twice a week.
Bailey H.
Clarksville, TN
I love how it hides my pores so well! I have huge pores and you can't even tell when I wear this product! Just love it! Can't leave without it!
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
This primer is the best pore primer that I've used (and I've tried many!) It's the first I've used that didn't make my pores even more visible!
Sara S.
Portsmouth, VA
Love the pores no more line, it's all fantastic and my go to primers! It fills in all of your pores and blurs imperfections with one swipe.
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day