Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Christina W.
Christina W.
Got this with my points at Sephora and it's a great little travel kit. It's just enough to peak your interest and show that it works. It has a nice cooling feel when you apply it on your face
abbie k.
abbie k.
this product worked very well for me , it kept my pores looking small & that made me very happy i would definitely use this product again.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Wildomar
I love this product it minimizes the appearance of your pores I definitely recommend you all out there to get it it's absolutely amazing
Tita D.
Tita D.
Baytown, TX
i love this product i have very large pores and this product minimize like 80% , i got it from Sephora , i will definitely buy it again
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
I loved this product did not make my face oily like some of the other products will do.  I have combination skin and this great!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
This primer is the best pore primer that I've used (and I've tried many!) It's the first I've used that didn't make my pores even more visible!
Amber G.
Amber G.
the product definitely hides your pores and gives a matte look. the only downfall for me was it left a semi oily residue on my skin.
Jumet C.
Jumet C.
Minneapolis, MN
It's product completely Blur out all your pores best primer hands-down . This is my go to when I'm going for a full face beat down
Daire A.
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
I definitely noticed my skin felt tighter and smoother which is a huge bonus. I'm not sure how much effect it had on my pore size.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Portsmouth, VA
Love the pores no more line, it's all fantastic and my go to primers! It fills in all of your pores and blurs imperfections with one swipe.
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day