Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...1 Answers
Stephanie O.
Tampa, FL
This product is so amazing by the second use I was absolutely sold I highly recommend men and female with big pores to go pick this up yu won't regret it!!!
Catherine H.
Indianapolis, IN
Got a sample of this from a subscription service. I liked it, worked well with my sensitive skin. Made my face feel smooth and fresh with just one use!
Brandy B.
Santa Monica , CA
Such a grand brand! Really gets the job done when it comes to refining your pores. It was my first time using it and I enjoyed it. And it smelled good!
Karla A.
Chicago Il
I'm obsessed with the scrub formula. It leaves my face feeling amzing! I love the smell of it. I like to used this product once or twice a week.
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
This primer is the best pore primer that I've used (and I've tried many!) It's the first I've used that didn't make my pores even more visible!
Bailey H.
Clarksville, TN
I love how it hides my pores so well! I have huge pores and you can't even tell when I wear this product! Just love it! Can't leave without it!
sarah h.
This product has improved my skin tremendously. I've always had ossues and trouble spots..this has helped so much! I can't recommend enough
abbie k.
this product worked very well for me , it kept my pores looking small & that made me very happy i would definitely use this product again.
Sara S.
Portsmouth, VA
Love the pores no more line, it's all fantastic and my go to primers! It fills in all of your pores and blurs imperfections with one swipe.
Ashley A.
Wildomar
I love this product it minimizes the appearance of your pores I definitely recommend you all out there to get it it's absolutely amazing
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day