Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores.

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily ski...2 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle
  • "love this product!! works fantastic, only downside is the super strong minty smell. a little on the expensive side, but would repurchase from sephora again for sure! would recommend to those with more oily/combination skin." in 29 reviews
  • "the product definitely hides your pores and gives a matte look. the only downfall for me was it left a semi oily residue on my skin." in 7 reviews
Katlyn Z.
Evansville, IN
I used my points at Sephora for this kit! I love trying new skin care products and I absolutely loved this kit. I did not have the primer but the 3D volumizing mask which I loved. I only have very fine wrinkles around my eyes, mouth, and forehead and I used this as a filler. Applied before bed and sometimes before applying my makeup. Tightens the skin so much. However with the sample size and only using once a week I wouldn't say I saw long term results. Same for the anti-aging exfoliator. However the pores no more exfoliator I could tell a huge difference. It made my skin so soft and helped clean the pores around my nose. I didn't notice any difference in the size of the pores though if thats what you're looking for
Kristine f.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Excellent product and worth the money. One of the best pore minimizing product in my opinion. I've always had problems wit my pores, although they are really not big pores I've struggled with them specially when I wear heavy make up. A store associate from Sephora recommended me this product and I'm very satisfied. It is very pricey for a small tube but it goes a long way and does it's job so I don't ever regret spending every penny on it. It's really worth spending into something that actually works for my dilemma. You get what you pay for.. and this cream is holy grail Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
This is the best pore refining brand I have came across thus far. The pore refiner softly glides onto the skin, leaving a matte finish. Minimizes the look of pores instantly. I would 100 percent recommend and purchase again. This has definitely been added to my regular skincare routine.
Cat D.
This stuff is amazing! I was trying to switch things up from my go to primer, Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer Spf30 and this was the only primer I found at Sephora that I liked at all. It makes your skin baby soft and really does a good job of covering up pores. I will say that I still prefer the dermalogica because it gives more coverage and it has SPF. But, this is a good back up.
Jaynee C.
I like this primer. I have very large pores on my cheeks and excessively oily skin, so a lot of primers don’t work for me. This one is pretty good. I do wish it blurred a little more, but I just kind of “push” it into my pores and it does a pretty good job. And it doesn’t make me oilier, which is huge! I adore the packaging as well! (Who doesn’t love a pump?!)
Emily C.
BEST primer I have ever used. My pores actually shrink after using this, it also smells minty which is a great touch . I got a mini size at Ulta, the full size is available at Sephora. It’s kind of pricey but worth the $40.00.
Vanessa A.
Melbourne
Best primer for someone with large pores and/or oily skin. This products lasts all day. It beats benefit cosmetics porefessional for that reason. (Imo) It does smell a bit like medication but it's not too bad. Worth the money for sure.
Victoria C.
Westminster
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Dr,Brandt is soo amazing so good i would always recommend to all my friends, it does help hide pores, very easy to apply and blend, has a good smell to it, i didn’t buy it i got it in a boxycharm!
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
This stuff is amazing. I got it in a sample size and love it. My pores actually aren’t large however my fiancé uses the face wash and loves it! We will buy it again when our bottles run out! It is pricey but worth it.
Gabriela P.
Corp Christi, TX
I really love how this exfoliates my skins and leaves it feeling baby soft.. with just a minute of scrubbing you feel the little balls scrubbing off the dead skin.. I definitely recommend!
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day