Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores. see more...

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and woul...1 Answers
Mary F.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
This is one of my favorite primers! I haven't tried many since I normally stick to the ones I like but I have tried quite a few and I always find myself coming back to this one. I use the normal Pores No More Primer that comes in the gray bottle. It's a peach/flesh colored primer but goes on clear. It goes on very very smooth. I don't it makes my foundation application very smooth. The great thing about this is it's a primer and skincare product in one. You can also apply this over your makeup. It does do a great job of filling in my pores but I feel my makeup last just as long as it does without primer (but that's normal for me with any primer). It's also a little pricey for a primer but I really do think it's worth it. I have the 1oz bottle and I hardly put a dent in it. It has a light clean scent to it that's not overwhelming. I would say if you already have a primer that works for you then stick with that but if your looking for a new primer then you should give this a try
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Warwick, RI
I have used the pore refining primer for a few months now and my pores are visibly smaller. It is expensive but it is worth it in my opinion considering you're getting a primer and a skin care product in one. My only complaint about this product is I wish it was a little more matte/blurring but I deal with the slightly visible pores because I know that it is effective and actually shrinking them instead of just making them appear smaller. Another complaint is the tint. The tint is pretty dark, it's like the shade of a medium tone foundation and when I am at my fairest, it looks a little off on me. Since it is summer and I have a little tan it doesn't look too dark once you blend it out, maybe if you're on the paler side you should try out a sample first!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I received this product as a sample in store. After using the entire product I was able to notice a slight difference in my pores. My skin did break out but I was using other products at the same time. The smell is slightly off putting but nothing terrible! The product feels like it's working while you use it. Just based on this small sample I did go and purchase the full size but am waiting to finish another product before I begin using this one.
Kaitlin O.
Kaitlin O.
Good smoothing primer/ base that melts nicely into skin for pore filling and helping to "blur" imperfections. Picked it up at Sephora and like it more then the MUFE one. Standard tube component, opening is bigger then most primers and tends to cause to much product to come out at once. Make sure to give your skincare/ moisturizer time to sink into skin before applying, the product tends to pill up on the skin and does not layer as well.
Alexa d.
Alexa d.
This is a really great primer for under makeup or to wear alone on days you want a minimalistic look. The texture of this is so nice and feels very light on the skin; not like a lot of primers that feel silicony. I get the best result when I pat this product into my pores as opposed to rubbing so it fills in any larger gaps in the skin and creates a smooth canvas. I also really trust this brand - you really can't go wrong with Dr. Brandt. Love love love this and have repurchased multiple times.
Kay M.
Kay M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This pore refining primer makes my skin look awesome! I have some light acne scarring and generally large pores. I apply this primer after applying moisturizer, and you can visibly notice a smoother looking complexion after the primer has set for a couple minutes. When I apply my liquid foundation after, my pores are not large or obvious like before. Great product! Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner primer
Rose A.
Rose A.
The product surprisingly and thankfully ( due to it being expensive) delivered what was promised. It is a primer that glides on your skin and effortlessly blends in hiding your pores and creating a smooth base for your makeup. Unfortunately, it did not like many other products help keep my makeup on for a while.... a problem I've struggled with since I've began experimenting with makeup.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
Pores No More is my heaven sent product for my clients with large pores and oily skin! It smooths and blurs the skin instantly and works on all ages and skin textures.

You want a smooth base? No problem. Have pores to fill? No problem. Wrinkles you'd like to soften the appearance of? It's got you covered!

This product really is a kit staple for me.
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Dr. Brandts skin care is to die for I especially like the pores no more primer it is one of the best primers I have ever used it primes my face keeps my poors from looking like they are swallowing my makeup lol and also prevents oil from appearing through out the day. It has a flesh color consistency so you can wear it under make up or by itself. The feel is satiny and has a matte finish. I love it
Zayna E.
Zayna E.
Archbald, PA
I love dr. Brandt I use this bundle a lot of the time. It makes your skin feel amazing after your done with the pores no more I don't think my face has ever been so soft and nice.. the only thing I would complain about would be how much product you get for the price. If your looking for highend skincare then this is for you!!
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day