Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Amber L.Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle uploaded by Mary F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio including the bestselling primer that mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores along with travel sizes of two other Dr. Brandt favorites. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Create the perfect canvas for makeup application with this trio. Prepare skin by exfoliating with PoreDermabrasion's™ dual action formula to reduce the look of enlarged pores, mattify shine, smooth, and even skin's texture. Use Needles No More® to smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Finish with Pore Refiner Primer to create a poreless and shine free canvas, perfect for makeup appliation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Refiner Primer is ideal for oily to combination skin, but perfectly adapts to normal to dry complexions as well. It is recommended for anyone that wants to prime and treat or anyone concerned with visible pores.

• Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and wo...2 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle
  • "the product definitely hides your pores and gives a matte look. the only downfall for me was it left a semi oily residue on my skin." in 28 reviews
  • "the product definitely hides your pores and gives a matte look. the only downfall for me was it left a semi oily residue on my skin." in 18 reviews
Katlyn Z.
Effingham, IL
I used my points at Sephora for this kit! I love trying new skin care products and I absolutely loved this kit. I did not have the primer but the 3D volumizing mask which I loved. I only have very fine wrinkles around my eyes, mouth, and forehead and I used this as a filler. Applied before bed and sometimes before applying my makeup. Tightens the skin so much. However with the sample size and only using once a week I wouldn't say I saw long term results. Same for the anti-aging exfoliator. However the pores no more exfoliator I could tell a huge difference. It made my skin so soft and helped clean the pores around my nose. I didn't notice any difference in the size of the pores though if thats what you're looking for
Vanessa A.
Melbourne
Best primer for someone with large pores and/or oily skin. This products lasts all day. It beats benefit cosmetics porefessional for that reason. (Imo) It does smell a bit like medication but it's not too bad. Worth the money for sure.
Wishona T.
Marysville, OH
This stuff is amazing. I got it in a sample size and love it. My pores actually aren’t large however my fiancé uses the face wash and loves it! We will buy it again when our bottles run out! It is pricey but worth it.
Gabriela P.
Corp Christi, TX
I really love how this exfoliates my skins and leaves it feeling baby soft.. with just a minute of scrubbing you feel the little balls scrubbing off the dead skin.. I definitely recommend!
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
This is one of my favorite primers! I haven't tried many since I normally stick to the ones I like but I have tried quite a few and I always find myself coming back to this one. I use the normal Pores No More Primer that comes in the gray bottle. It's a peach/flesh colored primer but goes on clear. It goes on very very smooth. I don't it makes my foundation application very smooth. The great thing about this is it's a primer and skincare product in one. You can also apply this over your makeup. It does do a great job of filling in my pores but I feel my makeup last just as long as it does without primer (but that's normal for me with any primer). It's also a little pricey for a primer but I really do think it's worth it. I have the 1oz bottle and I hardly put a dent in it. It has a light clean scent to it that's not overwhelming. I would say if you already have a primer that works for you then stick with that but if your looking for a new primer then you should give this a try
Ashley M.
Warwick, RI
I have used the pore refining primer for a few months now and my pores are visibly smaller. It is expensive but it is worth it in my opinion considering you're getting a primer and a skin care product in one. My only complaint about this product is I wish it was a little more matte/blurring but I deal with the slightly visible pores because I know that it is effective and actually shrinking them instead of just making them appear smaller. Another complaint is the tint. The tint is pretty dark, it's like the shade of a medium tone foundation and when I am at my fairest, it looks a little off on me. Since it is summer and I have a little tan it doesn't look too dark once you blend it out, maybe if you're on the paler side you should try out a sample first!
Lindsey H.
I received this product as a sample in store. After using the entire product I was able to notice a slight difference in my pores. My skin did break out but I was using other products at the same time. The smell is slightly off putting but nothing terrible! The product feels like it's working while you use it. Just based on this small sample I did go and purchase the full size but am waiting to finish another product before I begin using this one.
Kaitlin O.
Good smoothing primer/ base that melts nicely into skin for pore filling and helping to "blur" imperfections. Picked it up at Sephora and like it more then the MUFE one. Standard tube component, opening is bigger then most primers and tends to cause to much product to come out at once. Make sure to give your skincare/ moisturizer time to sink into skin before applying, the product tends to pill up on the skin and does not layer as well.
Alexa d.
This is a really great primer for under makeup or to wear alone on days you want a minimalistic look. The texture of this is so nice and feels very light on the skin; not like a lot of primers that feel silicony. I get the best result when I pat this product into my pores as opposed to rubbing so it fills in any larger gaps in the skin and creates a smooth canvas. I also really trust this brand - you really can't go wrong with Dr. Brandt. Love love love this and have repurchased multiple times.
Kay M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This pore refining primer makes my skin look awesome! I have some light acne scarring and generally large pores. I apply this primer after applying moisturizer, and you can visibly notice a smoother looking complexion after the primer has set for a couple minutes. When I apply my liquid foundation after, my pores are not large or obvious like before. Great product! Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner primer
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin? I have very oily skin and would like to stay matte until the end of the day