Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More Multi-performance Stick

Blurs imperfections, evens skin tone and texture, hydrates and provides a broad spectrum protection that is water resistant for up to 80 minutes.

• Blur look of pores and lines instantly, hydrate, smooth and even out skin texture and tone for seamless finish.
  • Protects against damaging UVA &UVB rays and photo-aging.
  • Provides long lasting comfortable wear.
  • Provides up to 80 minute water resistant properties.

Results To Expect:

Pores and lines are instantly blurred, skin tone and texture is evened out for a hydrated, smooth and seamless finish complexion with SPF 45 protection for up to 80 minutes

• Light diffusing powders + Esters
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 45
  • Film Former polymers with optimal flexible and comfortable properties

• How well does this work? 1 Answers
  • I really want to purchase this product!!! I've been looking at it...1 Answers
  • would you use a foundation over this?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "thus product is one of the best iv tried this far.im starting to try out alot of dr's products and this one has to be one of the best iv tried. im really dry around my t-zone and this helps keep it moisturized without making thee other parts of my face feel to wet i oily." in 7 reviews
  • "it seems to me very well that they are creating a basis for accessing skin care and not mistreating it but it would also be good for you to put that as a content that is anti-acne or anti-stain for for the product to be bought more because for teenagers it is difficult to have to deal with acne and what we are looking for especially girls is a product that helps us to control acne and blemishes " in 3 reviews
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I just bought this and for my first impressing, it's pretty good at filling in pores but you really have to press in the performance stick. I actually thought this was like a concealer, foundation, pore filler, waterproof, and sunscreen mixed all into one. I can't wait to try this during the summer.
Ms K.
Received a free trial size of the product and I'm glad it was free. I have extremely dry skin that normally soaks up the moisture in everything but this made my face look and feel like an oil slick. It reminds me of the old oan stick makeup with a horrible orange tint that oxidized after 5 minutes making it appear Rusty and very cakey. Did not like it at all. Definite would not recommend. Sorry.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Received a mini of this in a set now my first thought was wow this is dark but being that I'm pretty dark myself I knew it should blend in just fine. I love Dr. Brandts products but this one was a semi miss for me i really didn't see any change or noticeable difference after using I probably wouldn't purchase this outside of the set but I would recommend trying it within a set this way your not losing money in the event you don't like it.
valentina r.
Staten Island, NY
Although it covers up your pores really well, it also sticks to dry spots/patches. If you have fairly dry skin then i wouldn't recommend this product. Also it has a semi dark tint to it, so if you are fair skinned i would be cautious. Overall it's an okay product, nothing amazing or life changing.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Falling in love with this spf stick more and more! Love the coverage and how it blends with my skin tone. Skin looks real good, ALL DAY! affordable and works. A keeper in my makeup bag. It is a great product for a on-the-go person who wants a no-makeup makeup look w/ tons of benefits. It is defiantly a multi task stick. Well worth the $35.00. It is a A five-in-one, water-resistant complexion perfector that instantly visibly blurs pores and lines, hydrates, smooths, and provides SPF 45 protection.

Katie M.
Austin, TX
The product crumbled and chunked off of the tube and onto my face the very first time I used it. Even after blending it out, it left a greasy mess on my face and looked fake and horrible. Maybe for someone with tan skin this would work, but for me it looked awful. I've tried it several times and it still looks and feels terrible on my face.
Afifa D.
My newest obsession!! Purchased this from Sephora for my 3 week motorcycle trip and I'm in love. It protects my face from the sun with its spf 45 and it also smooths out my skin for a flawless finish. Very easy to blend with a beauty blender. Made my vacation very easy while looking cute!!
Anne H.
Homewood, IL
The color seemed a bit dark in the tube but after reading that it's mean to be a universal shade I used it with no issues. The spf in the formula kept my skin from burning during my week in the Bahamas this summer. The finish is fairly matte on my combination skin but did crease a bit in some areas though that might not happen in less extreme heat. Overall it kept me protected and my skin looking even and hydrated and I would definitely recommend it to others.
stacie J.
Spring, TX
I tried this product out after seeing many Influencers rave about it. I can't say that I loved or even liked this product. It did nothing to fill or minimize my pores, it didn't make my makeup last any longer, it left a white pink cast because of the spf. It didn't moisturize! All the things it claims. SORRY ITS GOING BACK
Sandy B.
Ladson, SC
Love it, I got the matte and it really contrast with my skin, very soft in my skin plus dont need to worry about sun screen since it all have sunscreen in, not greasy at all, and it really hide my huge pores, a small bottle that has made a nice change on my pores
Kenya M.
What coverage does this foundation have?
Jessica S.
How well does this work?
Laura B.
I just ordered this and I was wondering how long would it last with everyday use as a concealer?
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I really want to purchase this product!!! I've been looking at it, but I've seen biased opinions! Does it leave your face orange when it dries up? Is it really worth it? I need a good opinion from someone who's tan to medium only !!! Thanks!
Caelie D.
Dallas, GA
When it says "pores no more" does it really help? I have large pores on my nose and want to make sure it'll really cover them!