Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More Luminizer Primer
LUMINIZER PRIMER delivers a natural radiant glow while blurring pores and imperfections for a beautifully illuminated flawless complexion. Can be used with makeup or alone for a perfect no makeup look!
Results To Expect:
This illuminating primer blurs pores for a flawless natural glowing complexion that can be worn with or without makeup.
- glowing complexion
- Soft focus technology: (optical diffusers) blur the look of impurfactions
- Illuminating powders:promotes natural radiance & glow
- Lentil seed extract: refines the appearance of pores
Top Questions See all 115 Q&A
- "i really love this primer! i have extremely oily skin and this makes me look dewy and not oily at all! i’m really happy i received this in a boxycharm!" in 90 reviews
- "i got this in my subscription box. i would say it is a good primer but not so great. because of the brand my expectation were so high with this. i tried this in winter time so it might work better on summer but right now it is not so good. i have sensitive dry skin and i really need a hydrating primer. it is not claiming for hydration but it’s name says “poreless” i don’t have large pores but even for small pores no help from it. and not even giving any glow which is also claimed. only thing i like about it is it is not breaking my out and it is working good with my other hydrating primer. not looking for purchase in future because for this price i want star primer ." in 21 reviews
~ CONSISTENCY: The consistency is very thick and creamy. It spreads around the face easily and feels a bit tacky which helps the foundation adhere to the skin and look more natural and flawless. It does also slightly help minimize the appearance of pores as well.
~ WEAR TEST: It performs beautifully! My combo skin isn't greasy or dry/tight after wearing this primer all day combined with my favorite Infalliable Pro-Matte foundation and Milani Stay All Day setting spray.
~ PACKAGING: It comes in a large, shiny tube and I personally love this packaging. It's easy to squeeze out product and is more hygienic than primers that come in jars like the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Base.
~ RATING: 5/5, provides everything I need from a primer!! 😊
At first, I was very surprised because it's actually quite shimmery. I could see a bit of a glow, but it was overall shimmery. I was afraid that it would bother me, because I really don't like to use shimmery face products, but once I applied foundation, it wasn't really noticeable.
I'm definitely able to achieve a very glowy look with this primer. I can also really tell a difference in the appearance of my pores, even before applying foundation, which was really surprising.
Overall, I'm really happy with this primer. I'm not sure that I'd repurchase it, only because it's so expensive, but I really, really love this primer.
It’s blends into the skin very nice, it soaks in almost and doesn’t sit on top of my skin. This is always something I look out for because if it just feels like it’s sitting on my skin it doesn’t look right.
I have used this by itself with just a little spot concealing and highlight and it gives me such a natural dewy glow I really like how it comes out.
When I use it under foundation, if it’s matte is still comes through as a subtle sheen and if I used a hydrating foundation I feel so glowy which is my favorite.
I really recommend this primer I love how it looks!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos