BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An illuminating primer that refines the look of pores while giving skin a natural glow and creating the perfect canvas for makeup application. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Luminizer Primer lights up your complexion with a combination of optical diffusers, illuminating crushed stardust pearls, and pore-perfecting ingredients to help refine and lessen the look of pores, providing a subtle sheen and a smoother canvas. Light-reflecting illuminators create a natural-looking luminescence, while soft-focus technology helps visibly blur imperfections leaving skin youthful-looking and glowing. Lentil seed extract helps visibly tighten pores, strengthen pore walls, and improve skin's texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Luminizer Primer is the perfect product to create a natural look. Use it during the day as an all-over primer for a glowy look and reapply at night as a highlighter to accentuate your face's natural contours.

Buy on Sephora*
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
This had got to be the best primer I've ever used. I would normally never think of spending this kind of $on a primer but I received the full size in this month's Boxycharm and I don't think I'll have the self control not to purchase when I run out. It had a nice creamy consistency... Not runny or the Silicone route that feels like it just sits on top of your skin. It takes a small amount, I rub it mostly into my face then at the end, pat the rest into my skin... This helps it maintain a smooth, flawless canvass. The luminosity in this is so gorgeous that even those who don't wear any kind of bar makeup, foundation, BB cream etc,, could just eat this. It gives the most out from within glow while providing the perfect blurring effect to hide large pores, or fine lines. I've tried this with both foundation and tinted Moisturizer and my makeup never looked so flawless. And it lasts that way throughout my entire day. I feel so much more confident walking out the door knowing I look Radiant and young
jordan r.
Mahopac, NY
This primer is a beautiful primer especially if you are looking for that all day glow! I love how it makes the center of my face look, not greasy looking just a nice glow under my powders or foundation.

It’s blends into the skin very nice, it soaks in almost and doesn’t sit on top of my skin. This is always something I look out for because if it just feels like it’s sitting on my skin it doesn’t look right.

I have used this by itself with just a little spot concealing and highlight and it gives me such a natural dewy glow I really like how it comes out.

When I use it under foundation, if it’s matte is still comes through as a subtle sheen and if I used a hydrating foundation I feel so glowy which is my favorite.

I really recommend this primer I love how it looks!
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I received this primer in my boxycharm subscription this month and I was pleasantly surprised with how well this worked for me. I have large pores and this did very well minimizing them while also giving me a healthy subtle glow. I didn't think that was possible for a luminizing primer as any kind of shimmer can emphasize texture. It feels really light weight but sort of tacky like most luminous primers. My regular foundation applied like a dream on top and I have no complaints. I also like that it's a squeeze tube! I'm glad to have been able to try this out, I'll be reaching for this quite often. Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more Luminizer Primer
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Brandt makes such nice skincare and makeup prep products. I received this primer in my January 2018 Boxy Charm. I love the color of the primer- it's a slight beige creamy color and it has a sheen to it. Not really glitter but definite shimmer. I'm not sure how this would look on deeper skin tones. I am very fair and this color shows up on me and is almost like putting on a B B Cream. You can either mix this with a foundation or apply under your foundation. I have even worn this just alone to give my skin a glow. A little goes a long way. I apply with my fingers or a beauty blender.
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box a few weeks ago and also a full size in my Boxycharm this month and so far I love it! I have noticed that it minimizes my pores and does add a bit of luminosity to my skin! I wore it underneath foundation so it didn’t come thru super strong but I would love to try this on it’s own on a “no makeup makeup” day and see what it does for my skin. A little goes a long way so at $38 a tube, I believe it’s well worth the price.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I wish I could give this primer a 100 stars because that's how truly amazing this primer is. Received one in my Sephora Play box and I enjoyed it so much I just ordered another from Sephora it's a tint of gold so it illuminates your skin prior to foundation which I love. I think 34 is an extremely reasonable price for this product. I recommend if your skeptical try to find a set so you can test without spending too much in case you don't like it
Wendy C.
So I got this in this month Boxycharm and I have to say I like it but don’t love it.

It goes on nice and smooth,the luminizing effect is great BUT for my pores it honestly doesn’t do much. After applying this primer I’m having to put a little of Benefits Porefessional on the areas that my pores are standing out.

Overall a this is a nice primer but I wouldn’t purchase this when my tube is out.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
I got this in my Boxycharm and I absolutely love it. I have extremely dry skin and my make-up has honestly never looked better.  Absolutely would recommend to dry skin as it is luminizing/mosturizing while still having a little bit of silicone base to stop makeup from sliding around. My makeup lasted all day with this primer (which never happens).  I loved the way it made my skin feel, and will repurchase.
VANESSA M.
This product shocked me a bit because I did not think it would work on oily skin but it does! It creates this soft luminous look while blurring those lines, pores and scars on your face. It creates a smooth base and it really helps your makeup stay in place.

It retails for $38, which is a bit pricey for me when I compare it to my other primers, although I did receive it in my boxycharm.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Playbox and it wasn't bad. It's not the type of product I would normally go for, but that's the point of the box I guess. I get pretty oily, so I don't really like a lot of "luminizing" products. I've got enough if that already. However, the limiting effects weren't over the top, especially under foundation. I feel like it did help minimize pores a little bit, but the effects don't last all day. My pores actually looked larger and more pronounced by the end of the day, but I was also trying out a new foundation, so could be attributed to that also. I feel like I don't have huge pores to begin with, and it's not really my biggest concern, so I probably wouldn't be willing to drop $38 for a full bottle.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Where can I find this product? How expensive is it?
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
Is this product good for oily or acne prone skin?
Lola P.
Portland, OR
Does this have shimmer or sparkle in it?
Nancy G.
Where can I buy this product?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I haven't tried any high end primers, is this worth it?