BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #11 in Face Primer

LUMINIZER PRIMER delivers a natural radiant glow while blurring pores and imperfections for a beautifully illuminated flawless complexion. Can be used with makeup or alone for a perfect no makeup look!

Texture:

Velvety cream

Consistency:

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

This illuminating primer blurs pores for a flawless natural glowing complexion that can be worn with or without makeup.

• smoother
  • flawless
  • glowing complexion

• Soft focus technology: (optical diffusers) blur the look of impurfactions
  • Illuminating powders:promotes natural radiance & glow
  • Lentil seed extract: refines the appearance of pores

• Has anyone else noticed when using this product that liqu...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dr. Brandt's Luminizer Primer?! I'm a s...8 Answers
  • Is this water based or silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i really love this primer! i have extremely oily skin and this makes me look dewy and not oily at all! i’m really happy i received this in a boxycharm!" in 90 reviews
  • "i got this in my subscription box. i would say it is a good primer but not so great. because of the brand my expectation were so high with this. i tried this in winter time so it might work better on summer but right now it is not so good. i have sensitive dry skin and i really need a hydrating primer. it is not claiming for hydration but it’s name says “poreless” i don’t have large pores but even for small pores no help from it. and not even giving any glow which is also claimed. only thing i like about it is it is not breaking my out and it is working good with my other hydrating primer. not looking for purchase in future because for this price i want star primer ." in 21 reviews
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received this primer in my Boxycharm and it's absolutely amazing! I have combination skin - oily T-zone and dry everywhere else, and this primer worked wonderfully for me!

~ CONSISTENCY: The consistency is very thick and creamy. It spreads around the face easily and feels a bit tacky which helps the foundation adhere to the skin and look more natural and flawless. It does also slightly help minimize the appearance of pores as well.

~ WEAR TEST: It performs beautifully! My combo skin isn't greasy or dry/tight after wearing this primer all day combined with my favorite Infalliable Pro-Matte foundation and Milani Stay All Day setting spray.

~ PACKAGING: It comes in a large, shiny tube and I personally love this packaging. It's easy to squeeze out product and is more hygienic than primers that come in jars like the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Base.

~ RATING: 5/5, provides everything I need from a primer!! 😊
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
This had got to be the best primer I've ever used. I would normally never think of spending this kind of $on a primer but I received the full size in this month's Boxycharm and I don't think I'll have the self control not to purchase when I run out. It had a nice creamy consistency... Not runny or the Silicone route that feels like it just sits on top of your skin. It takes a small amount, I rub it mostly into my face then at the end, pat the rest into my skin... This helps it maintain a smooth, flawless canvass. The luminosity in this is so gorgeous that even those who don't wear any kind of bar makeup, foundation, BB cream etc,, could just eat this. It gives the most out from within glow while providing the perfect blurring effect to hide large pores, or fine lines. I've tried this with both foundation and tinted Moisturizer and my makeup never looked so flawless. And it lasts that way throughout my entire day. I feel so much more confident walking out the door knowing I look Radiant and young
Mikayla D.
I absolutely love this primer! It's so beautiful on the skin! It is very smooth and really perfects your skin! It gives you a slight luminosity, while blurring your pores and imperfections! I believe it also makes your foundation go on even more beautiful than before and it helps it to last all day long! I don't find it overly moisturizing, so if you have dryer skin, like me, I would recommend going in with a moisturizer first, and then this primer. I also feel that you could even wear this on its own for a natural luminous finish on your skin! Overall, I highly recommend this primer. It is more on the expensive side, but is totally worth it! :)
Calley B.
I received this primer in one of my BoxyCharm boxes.  Honestly, I have tried a lot of Dr. Brandt products now, and I don't particularly think they are anything revolutionary.  This primer advertises itself as a "luminizing" primer - but I don't find that it does anything different to my skin.  I much prefer silicon based primers that fill in your pores, and this doesn't have that same silicon like texture.  I don't think it necessarily minimizes your pores.  I will say it does have a dewy-er finish so it isn't mattifying anything.  It does keep my foundation applied to the skin, along with any other face products, so it does get the job done, however I just don't find it taking the place of my go-to primers.  It was just an average primer for me, but when I factor in price - there is no way I would purchase this product.
Anna H.
I picked up the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer on a whim I do love their antiaging products so I didn't see the harm in trying this out and almost immediately I was not feeling great about using it. I applied it an was put off by the tint it was too much. I thought all skin types meant it would be okay for my combination acne prone skin but I was wrong it made me get a pimple after just using it twice. It may not be for me but it did keep my makeup from melting off so as far as being a good primer it is its just not for my skin type. I will stick with Touch in Sol for spot priming and It Cosmetics Bye Bye pores primer which is oil free. IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Primer™IT Cosmetics® No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil PrimerTouch In Sol No Poreblem Priming Eraser
Lydia G.
St. George
I received this product in my January Boxycharm and I've actually really enjoyed using it! I'd been using elf primers, so this was my first high-end primer experience.

At first, I was very surprised because it's actually quite shimmery. I could see a bit of a glow, but it was overall shimmery. I was afraid that it would bother me, because I really don't like to use shimmery face products, but once I applied foundation, it wasn't really noticeable.

I'm definitely able to achieve a very glowy look with this primer. I can also really tell a difference in the appearance of my pores, even before applying foundation, which was really surprising.

Overall, I'm really happy with this primer. I'm not sure that I'd repurchase it, only because it's so expensive, but I really, really love this primer.
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
This primer is a beautiful primer especially if you are looking for that all day glow! I love how it makes the center of my face look, not greasy looking just a nice glow under my powders or foundation.

It’s blends into the skin very nice, it soaks in almost and doesn’t sit on top of my skin. This is always something I look out for because if it just feels like it’s sitting on my skin it doesn’t look right.

I have used this by itself with just a little spot concealing and highlight and it gives me such a natural dewy glow I really like how it comes out.

When I use it under foundation, if it’s matte is still comes through as a subtle sheen and if I used a hydrating foundation I feel so glowy which is my favorite.

I really recommend this primer I love how it looks!
Shikha C.
Dublin
I got this in my subscription box. I would say it is a good primer but not so great. Because of the brand my expectation were so high with this. I tried this in winter time so it might work better on summer but right now it is not so good. I have sensitive dry skin and I really need a hydrating primer. It is not claiming for hydration but it’s name says “poreless” I don’t have large pores but even for small pores no help from it. And not even giving any glow which is also claimed. Only thing I like about it is It is not breaking my out and it is working good with my other hydrating primer. Not looking for purchase in future because for this price I want star primer .
Hailey D.
Huntington
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More Luminizer Primer was definitely not my favorite primer. The packaging is very pretty, however, the smell is horrible! It is very strong & distracting. I did not feel like it really hid my pores any. My foundation applied well, but other than that I feel like this is just a stinky primer.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I always hate to give a "ISH" review on something but this was a don't like"ish" review....First, I LOVE Dr.Brandt products! I had very high hopes for this product as I do all. I received this in my Boxycharm box monthly subscription. It's $21.00/month and worth for me to try. The application is good, kinda smells like mens shaving cream, drys down fast and seems lasting. However-I noticed that always when wearing this that it really brings out areas like my laugh line and forehead. I really don't like those areas highlighted. So, this product would be a no for me. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is the name.....
Abby B.
Batesville
Has anyone tried Dr. Brandt's Luminizer Primer?! I'm a sucker for a great primer, but can't decide if I should give this one a chance or not! Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More Luminizer Primer
Lola P.
Portland , OR
Does this have shimmer or sparkle in it?
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
Does anyone elses face start burning a little bit when you pout this primer on? Idk if it just means my skin is sensitive or what but it does burn when i put it on!?
Leilani H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Does anyone know a cheaper primer thats as good as this?
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
Is this product good for oily or acne prone skin?