BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #6 in Body Scrub

A unique professional-grade physical and chemical exfoliator and pore perfector in one. PoreDermabrasion™ Pore Perfecting Exfoliator reduces the look of enlarged pores and mattifies shine. Minimize pores while smoothing and evening skin's texture with this dual-action formula. This exfoliator instantly works to deeply cleanse pores while it strengthens and tightens the look of pores by removing congestion- and clogging-causing impurities. Your skin will look and feel smoother, more even, and shine-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a satisfaction test of men and women, aged 25 to 55 years old, after 1 application: - 80% reported that their pores appear clarified and purified - 83% reported that product helps reduce shine providing a matte look - 90% reported that product exfoliates without being abrasive - 93% reported that their skin look smoother and softer - 97% reported that skin feels cool and refreshing After 4 weeks: - 87% reported that product diminishes significantly the appearance of pores - 97% reported that product deep cleanses pores - 97% reported that the product helps reduce shine providing a matte look - 97% reported that skin looks smoother and more even - 100% reported that overall appearance of skin improved - 100% reported that skin texture improved significantly see more...

• How would this perform on dry dry dry skin? I exfoliate daily bec...2 Answers
  • How good is this do yall recommend this3 Answers
  • Has anyone seen real results from this? I have the rest of the po...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany R.
I absolutely love this product! I got this in my Boxycharm a couple months ago and I am impressed!

You can also get this at Sephora, Ulta or at drbrandtskincare.com. It is a bit pricey, coming in at $58. When it comes to high end skin care, the price is reasonable. For affordable skincare, it is expensive. I would recommend this if you have the money to spend.

I have only used this twice and I see a big difference! I have tried the Peter Thomas Roth skin care products, Origins skin care; which I really like, Ole Henriksen skin care and even Murad skin care. I have never found anything that has had this big of an effect as this poredermabrasion from Dr. Brandt. My face feels so much better and it looks so much better!

You only use this 2-3 times a week, which is great. I would highly recommend.
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Wow. I love this exfoliator! I love the way it smells and how it feels when you apply it to the skin. You are instructed to leave this on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing so I use it while I'm in the shower and wash my body or shave my legs while I'm waiting to rinse it off. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. You should not use this product more than 2 or 3 times a week, and you should only use it every few days or else it will really irritate and dry your skin out. Use as instructed to get the best results! I have noticed that my pores look smaller than before use. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who does not have sensitive skin and who is looking to minimize the size of their pores.
Leticia J.
Modesto, CA
En los ultimos años he notado que mis poros de mi cara estan muy habiertos y quiero confesar que tenia un granito que se sentia duro al tocar yno era una espinilla normal ,por muchos años me he exfoliado la piel con difefentes productos y nada me lo quitaba hace algunos dias 3 para ser exactos me exfolie la piel con pore dermabrasion de dr. Brandt y hoy me mire al espejo de cerca y pude ver un poro habierto exactamente arriba del granito indeseado lo toque ya no se sentia duro y pude quiatrlo finalmente de mi cara por esto que paso me decidi a hacer esta reseña tambien me siento muy bien en recomendarla ya que al instante cuando te retiras el producto de la cara se siente profundamente limpa y suave la piel muy contenta con el resultado de una sola vez que lo he usado para nada te deja la cara reseca y estirada como me ha pasado con otros productos que he usado en el pasado 100% se los recomiendo
Averie P.
Spring, TX
In love with this exfoliator. Not for an everyday use in my opinion. I use it about 3 time a week and it leaves my skin feeling sooooo soft. I usually have dry skin around my nose and in my cheeks and this clears it up. I scrub it in and leave it on for about 2-3 minuets and rinse off for best use. Here’s some pics of my skin after this with moisturizer on as well.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got this in another of my absolutely wonderful Boxycharm editions. I think it was October’s I think at the luxury travel size I got it would still have been around $20!

Which is great value with other full sized items for $21 all in. Although they called it a travel size I thought it looked almost full sized!

So when you open it, it comes out like a thick gluey looking gritty paste, you use it on clean skin and scrub for about 2 minutes. It’s smells a little menthol like, which I don’t really care for, but it’s light enough.

It does deep clean but what I didn’t like was the intense tingling like it was doing something overly powerful and not in a good way.

Sure enough when I washed it off my face the grainy ointment had left my skin feeling very clean and smooth. I did look brighter.

Would recommend!
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I love this exfoliator. I have been using Lancer Polish and just ran out so I started using this product. It says to use 1 to 2 times a week, but honestly this scrub is so much more gentle than the Lancer scrub which you could use every day. Because of that I have been using it every day, especially in my dry areas, and I love it. I need to get flaky areas around my eyebrows and nose and this has helped so much. I would definitely recommend this for people with dry flaky skin!
Alea P.
Laurel Park, NC
I have tried plenty of facial scrubs and exfoliates, but this product is by far my favorite. It is pricey but definitely worth the money! It had become a regular part of my skincare routine and usually try to use it at least once a week. It leaves my skin so smooth and doesn't feel rough on my skin. I have found that it even works wonders on dry and chapped lips before moisturizing. I'm looking forward to trying other Dr. Brandt products. Worth every penny!
Theresa A.
Dr. Brandt Skincare PoreDermabrasion(TM) Pore Perfecting Exfoliator 2 oz may become a holy grail item for me! Is pricey? Yes. Does it do everything that it claims? Also yes. This is a wonderful exfoliator that really helps with my skin texture. I would caution that the consistency of The exfoliation ingredient feels very much like sand. It is not tiny. You have to be careful and only gently smooth this over your face. There should be no harsh rubbing, and I also recommend only using this product one to two Times a week as is directed on the tube so as not to dry out or strip the skin of its natural oils. After I use the poreDermabrasion, my skin is so soft. I still have to follow this up with my normal moisturizing routine which is to be expected. I highly recommend this!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I finally decided to buy this after checking it out several times. It has a light scent to it and a little goes a long way the container is pretty long lasting which is good considering the price is a little high. You can really feel this scrubbing and exfoliating your face it has very tiny particles that really deep clean. After gently rubbing in for a minute you let it sit for 1-2 minutes while it deeply cleans your pores. Rinse with water and your face feels very clean, refreshed and much less oily. I’m not sure I see a difference with the pores yet I’m not sure if it’s something that gradually happens over time. Other then the price being high I do recommend if that is not an issue for you.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Admittedly I am a HUGE Dr. Brandt fan for the only reason that there products absolutely rock!!! So naturally I had to try this too and I am so glad I did!!! It's gentle but you can definitely tell it's working when your using it, it smells decent, and your skin afterwards literally feels like baby skin. Now let's talk about appearance, or the lack of when it comes to pores after using this product. I swear they diminished right before my eyes by at least 40% after one use. I have very oily skin so thus was an even bigger score for me. I totally recommend to all skin types!!!
Jordan Z.
Crook, CO
I've recently fallen in love with this product but I'm torn on how often you use it. How ofte5do you use it?
Gabriela O.
Is this a good option for someone with sensitive skin?
Brittany B.
Is this the same as the Microdermabrasion that just came in February's Boxycharm? It's hard to think they would have 2 separate microdermabrasion products, but I guess anything is possible. If you've used both, which did you like more?
Mariah J.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much is the price and where to get it?
Tina E.
Winter Haven
I am looking for something to help with pores. Has anyone used this? Does it work?