BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #38 in Facial Cleansers

A unique professional-grade physical and chemical exfoliator and pore perfector in one. PoreDermabrasion™ Pore Perfecting Exfoliator reduces the look of enlarged pores and mattifies shine. Minimize pores while smoothing and evening skin's texture with this dual-action formula. This exfoliator instantly works to deeply cleanse pores while it strengthens and tightens the look of pores by removing congestion- and clogging-causing impurities. Your skin will look and feel smoother, more even, and shine-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a satisfaction test of men and women, aged 25 to 55 years old, after 1 application: - 80% reported that their pores appear clarified and purified - 83% reported that product helps reduce shine providing a matte look - 90% reported that product exfoliates without being abrasive - 93% reported that their skin look smoother and softer - 97% reported that skin feels cool and refreshing After 4 weeks: - 87% reported that product diminishes significantly the appearance of pores - 97% reported that product deep cleanses pores - 97% reported that the product helps reduce shine providing a matte look - 97% reported that skin looks smoother and more even - 100% reported that overall appearance of skin improved - 100% reported that skin texture improved significantly see more...

• Looks great. Does it work well? And how is the scent?5 Answers
  • Is this product worth $58?4 Answers
  • How would this perform on dry dry dry skin? I exfoliate d...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have large pores so when I use this, it tightens them right up. Try a sample in case you have sensitive skin." in 97 reviews
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
Overall, I don't hate this exfoliator, but I'm not obsessed with it. It says to use 1 to 2 times a week. The first time I used it I used it twice three days apart and my skin had a weird reaction. I don't have sensitive skin, so I was confused. It really dried out the area around my eyebrows and caused a lot of little bumps to form. I think what mostly caused this was I did not moisturize after using it. It didn't leave my skin tight and dry, and I have oily skin, so I did not use moisturizer. It took a while for the bumps to go away.

When the bumps went away I decided to try it again. This time I used it once a week and heavily moisturized after and the bumps did not come back. I did not have any issues with any dryness. My skin felt nice and smooth and looked refreshed after using. The directions say to leave on the skin for 1-2 minutes before rinsing, which I did, but don't love doing.

After a month of using I didn't really notice anything different with my pores or texture. I'll continue to use it, but only once a week still because of my reaction.

The texture of this feels super fine and gentle, but it's super intense and should only be used 1 to 2 times a week. If you have dry or sensitive skin I would be extremely careful when using this. I definitely recommend patch testing it.

With the high price tag of $58 and the reaction I had it's hard for me to recommend this. I don't think it's really worth it.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the packaging, very royal in your face blue.

I don't feel like there is enough product in there to feel like 2 ounces. It's a big bottle to me. So I feel like it should be filled with more product.

When I apply it, it is thick, with tiny micro-crystals, so I barely feel them. I got this is a Boxycharm box recently and I was hoping I wouldn't have the same result with this like I had with Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream.

That made my face feel so oily afterwards. This didn't do the same thing thankfully, and I didn't have a reaction to it. It does have a peppermint smell to it at least to me it smells like it, as soon as you put it on your face you start to feel it tingling, after you wash it off it leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and clean. I would definitely buy this product if I have the money to splurge.
laura j.
It is an unscented, medium thick, white cream with “professional-grade micro-crystals” Over time I noticed that my pores were not only deeply cleaned, but also it made my pores look smaller. For best results, I tended to use it in the shower. After wetting my face, I put a small pea sized amount all over my face. I wash and condition my hair, giving it a few minutes, to let the Pore Dermabrasion part do its thing. I then rub it into my skin letting the sand-like micro-crystal exfoliators do their thing. This exfoliator is completely different from the majority of exfoliators that I use. The “micro-crystals” are small and sand-like. While I exfoliate my face daily, I use this Pore Dermabrasion Exfoliator only once or twice a week. Although it is different from my other, more gentle, exfoliators, I find that when I want my skin to look fresh and clean, I used this product.
Anastasia G.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm not sure if it is the winter weather, or the pregnancy hormones,or a mix of both, but my face has been acting haywire the past few weeks. My normal products are not providing the moisture I need, and I was constantly seeing dry skin flakes on my cheeks and forehead. Super annoying! I forgot I had received the Dr Brandt Pore exfoliator in one of my BoxyCharm boxes until I was going through the bathroom one day and found it. After just one use I was hooked! I focused it on my dry patches and noticeably saw a different in just the first day. My skin is looking snoother, my usual moisturizer is providing the moisture I need, and as long as I use every 2-3 days I haven't seen any new dry skin flakes. Yay! This is a pricier product then I would typically buy, but after the results I've seen it's definitely something I will splurge on in the future. Thank you Dr Brandt 💜! Dr. Brandt Skincare PoreDermabrasion(TM) Pore Perfecting Exfoliator 2 oz
ANGIE✨ G.
I had high hopes for this product! I received it in one of my subscriptions called Boxycharm. It’s has a very minty feeling when applying and there’s a gentle exfoliation going on! But I wasn’t impressed. After about a month of using it consistently as directed I didn’t notice much change at all. However if you’re looking for almost immediate results, I recommend using Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more(R) Vacuum Cleaner(R) Pore Purifying Mask 1 oz/ 30 g! Seriously works wonders!!
Aryn L.
Like others, I received this product in my Boxycharm subscription and I really love it. I try not to use psychical exfoliators on my face a lot because I find that they can be a little harsh but I do like this product. It is a very very fine exfoliator, that isn't too harsh or grainy. I rub it in very small circles all over my face and then let it sit for a minute or so before rinsing. My skin feels amazingly smooth after using.
Taleya W.
This stuff is incredible!  I have really dry skin so I do need to moisturize after using it but this gently exfoliates dead, dull skin and blackheads.  The packaging feels nice and because of the brand, I'm confident that the ingredients are good for my skin!  I originally received this product in a subscription service and I've been trying to ration it because I'm not sure I'll spend the money to repurchase it myself.  It's very pricey!  Overall, though, this is a great product.  I'd recommend it for anyone who doesn't mind spending some on skincare!
Casey W.
Anna, TX
I have combination skin that has dry patches and also is prone to breaking out. This stuff really helps to get rid of dead skin cells and increase cell turnover. It gets rid of my dry patches in a flash and leaves skin smooth. Helps to prevent blackheads and blemishes as well. I know some people don't like the smell but if you like lemon you will LOVE it. I know it is crazy expensive but since you only use it once or twice a week it lasts a long time. I like it better than Laura Mercier skin polish and Origins microdermabrasion which I had been using before because the beads in this are SO tiny! I just LOVE it.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I received this product in a boxycharm box. It is so good!!! It has lasted me since November and I still have a couple applications left. I really want to repurchase but it is pretty expensive... I wouldn’t say it’s not worth the price but it’s definitely in that price range that makes you think about it. If you can get ahold of a sample of this definitely do. It has the tiniest little micro exfoliation beads that really get deep into your pores to clean them out. I noticed a huge difference within a few uses, especially on my chin where I get the worst black heads.
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this in a boxy charm and as i was going through my skincare journey at the time i was excited. This didn’t last much though. Its a very gentle exfoliator nonetheless I did only use it maybe once or twice a week. I ended up giving it to my mom as I felt my skin wasn’t quite made for this product as I felt my skin would get way too irritated. I have dry skin and used to have a lot of texture as well as dark spots. But on the other hand my mom loves it and swears by it! She says it refreshes her face (she as well only uses it once or twice a week)
Jordan Z.
Crook, CO
I've recently fallen in love with this product but I'm torn on how often you use it. How ofte5do you use it?
Gabriela O.
Is this a good option for someone with sensitive skin?
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
Looks great. Does it work well? And how is the scent?
Brittany B.
Is this the same as the Microdermabrasion that just came in February's Boxycharm? It's hard to think they would have 2 separate microdermabrasion products, but I guess anything is possible. If you've used both, which did you like more?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth $58?