BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #5 in Body Scrub

A unique professional-grade physical and chemical exfoliator and pore perfector in one. PoreDermabrasion™ Pore Perfecting Exfoliator reduces the look of enlarged pores and mattifies shine. Minimize pores while smoothing and evening skin's texture with this dual-action formula. This exfoliator instantly works to deeply cleanse pores while it strengthens and tightens the look of pores by removing congestion- and clogging-causing impurities. Your skin will look and feel smoother, more even, and shine-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a satisfaction test of men and women, aged 25 to 55 years old, after 1 application: - 80% reported that their pores appear clarified and purified - 83% reported that product helps reduce shine providing a matte look - 90% reported that product exfoliates without being abrasive - 93% reported that their skin look smoother and softer - 97% reported that skin feels cool and refreshing After 4 weeks: - 87% reported that product diminishes significantly the appearance of pores - 97% reported that product deep cleanses pores - 97% reported that the product helps reduce shine providing a matte look - 97% reported that skin looks smoother and more even - 100% reported that overall appearance of skin improved - 100% reported that skin texture improved significantly see more...

• Is this product worth $58?3 Answers
  • How would this perform on dry dry dry skin? I exfoliate daily bec...2 Answers
  • How good is this do yall recommend this3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Anastasia G.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm not sure if it is the winter weather, or the pregnancy hormones,or a mix of both, but my face has been acting haywire the past few weeks. My normal products are not providing the moisture I need, and I was constantly seeing dry skin flakes on my cheeks and forehead. Super annoying! I forgot I had received the Dr Brandt Pore exfoliator in one of my BoxyCharm boxes until I was going through the bathroom one day and found it. After just one use I was hooked! I focused it on my dry patches and noticeably saw a different in just the first day. My skin is looking snoother, my usual moisturizer is providing the moisture I need, and as long as I use every 2-3 days I haven't seen any new dry skin flakes. Yay! This is a pricier product then I would typically buy, but after the results I've seen it's definitely something I will splurge on in the future. Thank you Dr Brandt đź’ś! Dr. Brandt Skincare PoreDermabrasion(TM) Pore Perfecting Exfoliator 2 oz
laura j.
It is an unscented, medium thick, white cream with “professional-grade micro-crystals” Over time I noticed that my pores were not only deeply cleaned, but also it made my pores look smaller. For best results, I tended to use it in the shower. After wetting my face, I put a small pea sized amount all over my face. I wash and condition my hair, giving it a few minutes, to let the Pore Dermabrasion part do its thing. I then rub it into my skin letting the sand-like micro-crystal exfoliators do their thing. This exfoliator is completely different from the majority of exfoliators that I use. The “micro-crystals” are small and sand-like. While I exfoliate my face daily, I use this Pore Dermabrasion Exfoliator only once or twice a week. Although it is different from my other, more gentle, exfoliators, I find that when I want my skin to look fresh and clean, I used this product.
Caroline P.
I recieved Dr. Brandt Pore Dermabrasion in my boxycharm subscription box. I have learned so much about this so I was thrilled to get it and finally try it for myself to see what the hype is all about. I have dry skin with texture. I started using this in the shower twice a week, at least 3 days apart. I have noticed an improvement in my skin after the first couple uses. I love how you don't have to leave it on your face for long which makes it super convenient. It's a chemical and physical scrub that takes off the dead layer of skin that makes your face look dull and older than it is. It also clears my pores around my nose area and makes my makeup application look way more even. Dr. Brandt Skincare PoreDermabrasion(TM) Pore Perfecting Exfoliator 2 oz
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
I was iffy about this product because it is pricey, $60 for 2oz is a little much for me. But. I was seriously impressed with this, and since it's not something you use everyday, it does last longer than i expected it to. It feels really great on the skin and does't have much of a scent at all. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it at all. After the first use my skin immediately felt smoother. I use this now once a week, or when i'm feeling a bit clogged and it not only deeply cleans my pores it reduces there appearance by a ton which, makes my makeup go on much smoother. I love this -- i just wish it were cheaper!
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
Clean spores well, feel instant tingling when applied to the skin, and leaves it feeling fresh and my pores differently feel less congested. I do not recommend using on acne spots as it may irritate the skin. Also dries the skin out a bit, so if you already have dry skin, make sure you use a good moisturizer. No scent, has exfoliating beads that you feel working as you remove or apply to the face, and the skin is definitely softer. Looking radiant and plump, so I do like to use this once a week, more than that I feel like it would irritate or dry out my skin.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I really like this pore dermabrasion scrub/mask because its a creamy texture and the particles are soft but really exfoiloate your skin. You have to be careful not to scrub to vigorously or you will cause tiny invisible to the eye cuts but you will know when you apply your toner! This also has a minty scent and cools your face while you scrub. I use this maybe 1 or 2 times a month because it is pretty expensive and its not the type you use very often. I do recommend it though if your the type who really like exfoiliating your skin bc it does an amazing job!!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
O gosh! Just used this for the first time and what an amazing product! I added it on with my FabFitFun box for 15 and it’s worth every penny. I saw it was $58 normally and I wouldn’t pay that much for it but boy does it work! You’re not supposed to use it more than twice a week which makes it last longer. My skin feels so smooth and clean. I like to use exfoliating products after I wear make up for really long periods of time just Incase my cleanser or make up remover doesn’t clear it all away. Would definitely recommend this product!!!
CHRISTA f.
I have problematic, combination oily skin so I love a good exfoliater to keep my pores cleared out. I love really intense exfoliation where I feel like it has really removed any dead skin. I have tried many different formulas and this one is one of my favorites. It has very fine grit in it and has a nice smell. My skin after I use this always feels very smooth and does not feel stripped at all. The only down side for me personally is I always feel like this leaves some kind of film on my skin so I will go in with my normal facial cleanser right after. This product is also very pricey, but it really only takes the size of a large green pea to do my whole face so a full size tube will last a good while.
Kimberly S.
Dallas
This scrub is good, but it does have some downfalls. Don't get me wrong, I love Dr. Brandt's products but this one isn't at the top of my list. It DOES help exfoliate and get rid of dirty skin but it also can get very "scratchy" if you rub too hard. It can also get diluted very quickly, so make sure to use a tad bit of water with this if you need to. Overall, it is good to clean out those pores and get them looking tight and fresh, but I think it is a product that doesn't always work for everyone. A little does go a long way!
Carly W.
Verona, PA
As a frequently clogged and oily girl, this stuff is worth it's weight in gold to me. I got this a few months ago in a boxycharm and haven't put it down since! I hadn't really used too much of the dr brandt line since I normally have to use a prescription face wash, but i am hooked on this stuff. it's just gritty enough to really feel like it's getting in my pores and leaves my face feeling so nice and smooth. it costs a pretty penny ($58 a bottle) but I'd spend it in a heartbeat once this bottle runs dry.
Jordan Z.
Crook, CO
I've recently fallen in love with this product but I'm torn on how often you use it. How ofte5do you use it?
Gabriela O.
Is this a good option for someone with sensitive skin?
Brittany B.
Is this the same as the Microdermabrasion that just came in February's Boxycharm? It's hard to think they would have 2 separate microdermabrasion products, but I guess anything is possible. If you've used both, which did you like more?
Tina E.
Winter Haven
I am looking for something to help with pores. Has anyone used this? Does it work?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth $58?